compose a reply
Letter to the Bloody HandSept 25, 2015 16:32:17 GMT -5
Nohime Kouen
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Nohime Kouen Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Z

Kouen had gotten up in the middle of the night, something hevl rarely did. The sky was still dark, seemingly blank with few stars stretched across the sky. Floating slowly to his office, he stretched his entire body before lowering to the desk's level. Things were starting stabilize, however there was still much to accomplish. Too many things that Kouen had to do and so little time in the day he had to get it done, despite all this nothing had kept him from sleeping...nothing but this one particular person.

There was this one issue with one of Iwagakure's oldest allies, even before Kouen was born. It wasn't really such a big deal, Lord Masao of Amegakure had named his successor, Shikaka Tatsuo. While Kouen had also recently gained control of his village, though by different means. He couldn't help but wonder how the newly appointed Ame Lord will see their diplomatic relations. Even before Kouen was Tsuchikage, he heard small talk of Masao and his 'bloody hand'. The thought that both the New Ame Lord and The Bloody hand were the same person filled Kouen with an exhilarating excitement.

In that instance he decided it was time to contact their old Ally, besides they would have to re-negotiate their alliance since the change in power. He would extend the Olive branch with only good intentions for both villages. Which was actually a hard feat for the man to do, being highly prejudice of foreign shinobi. However, Kouen isn't like the 3rd Tsuchikage, he will not bend to anyone's beck and call nor would he submit to anything less than equal.

The Yondaime Tsuchikage excitedly grabbed his pen and started to write.

To Fourth Ame Lord - Shikaka Tatsuo, Amegakure Leader.

I'm not one to write, Lord Shikaka but there are things we must discuss. Before I start let me extend my congratulations on your promotion, I can't help but hope that wise Lord Masao would choose his loyal bloody hand to become his successor. It's actually the reason I decided to write among other things...

However, we have more urgent matters. As you may know, Iwagakure and Anegakure has been long standing alliesx who both share loyalties to each other. I would never wish to end such impregnable alliance, however... both my predecessor and his predecessor had forgot their path. With that being said, I would like to invite you to negotiations.

I must stress the fact that I'm nothing like my predecessor, a person who bowed to the will and law of others. As a Iwagakure shinobi their acts has shamed me to this day, however this means Iwa won't be subservient and I'd expect a fair agreement for the both of us.

P.S: I'm personally looking forward to speaking with Amegakure's bloody hand.

Signed, Nohime Kouen

Kouen had to admit he was a bit more forceful with this letter than some of the others he had sent. It wasn't because of any favoritism, as he hated every foreign shinobi equally..though leaf, sand and grass shinobi a tad bit more. This letter however would be going to the bloody hand, and if the rumors were right he would be just the type of merciless shinobi he'd hed need to out plans into motion

Made by Riley at THQ!
last edit by Nohime Kouen on Sept 25, 2015 16:42:19 GMT -5
has written 42 posts
Letter to the Bloody HandOct 7, 2015 14:13:26 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

From the offices of his 

Fourth Lordship, 

Shikaka Tatsuo

To the esteemed Yondaime Tsuchikage,
Nohime Kouen

Your letter to my office was a welcome sight at such an early hour. I can only imagine the hours you must wake to attend to your villages matters. I suppose this is fitting for the man known as the "living mummy".

Your letter has come at an intriguing time and one cannot help but think that the timing was more than coincidental. As I'm sure you are aware, the death of the Hokage Hayashi Ayame and the Lady Raikage, Kyuten Aoi is certainly an unfortunate situation. Both for her peoples and many surrounding villages. A sadness I am sure that you also hold. 

The replacement of our benevolent Lord Masao was a carefully placed decision and a one that he approves of whole heartedly in his retirement. One can only hope that they live up to the name of ones predecessor... Perhaps in your case, this is not so. 

I hear congratulations to yourself are in order for your recent 'promotion'. Indeed, though Arashi No Kuni has always thought well of its allies in Tsuchi No Kuni tensions of recent between the previous Tsuchikage and Arashi No Kuni were of paramount concern. I am happy to see that you are also of the opinion that our peace treaty and friendship can continue. 

I, of course, will welcome an envoy from Iwagakure into our city and I hope you will also see the reason in accepting the same. Peace treaties, after all, are what make and break alliances. 

I await with interested curiosity to your response.

Yours,
Shikaka Tatsuo
Esteemed Lord Fourth of Amegakure

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere

has written 0 posts
Letter to the Bloody HandOct 17, 2015 6:33:43 GMT -5
Nohime Kouen
Nohime Kouen Avatar
groupnull

There Kouen sat back again writing a letter to the Fourth Ame Lord. The letter from the Amegakure leader had arrived about a day ago. Kouen hadn't rushed a reply to the fellow leader, the Tsuchikage wanted to think the entire situation through before he would reply. Reading the message over and over again, Kouen couldn't help linger on the mention of the Hokage. It made Kouen wonder if the shinobi world had figured out he had ordered Ayame's assassination. It wasn't as if the Tsuchikage was afraid, he knew the consequences of his actions and would deal with them accordingly if they should arise. Even still, if he could keep his nore sinister action behind the scenes a little longer would prove highly beneficial. Pulling his favorite Pen from his desk, Kouen began to write .

From Yondaime Tsuchikage, Nohime Kouen.

To Fourth Lord of Amegakure, Shikaka Tatsuo

Ah, Lord Forth it was a pleasure being able to receive your reply. I appreciate your congratulations, the changes in rulers has caused quite quite a bit of confusion amongst the leaders. Despite our current period of peace, past sentiment still exist in our world. The leaders and council of the great shinobi nations rather sign documents and write letters than convigne . It seems like our reign will be forever behind a desk. Look at me, I'm starting to rant on... my apologies. Yes, the incident that happened to the Hokage and Raikage were very unfortunate. However, I hold no sadness for either village your lordship, it was an event that no one could possibly foresee. Our jobs as leader and protectors of our village comes with a heavy price. Some aren't willing to accept those prices nor the immoral things people in our position must do...

Kouen stopped to gather his thoughts as far as an Iwa-Ane alliance. Before he would mention anything of his past movements and future he had to be completely sure about trusting the man or else Iwa would suffer from a betrayal. The Fourth Lord, in Kouen's opinion was rather fast about their alliance. He already requesting sending a representative of Iwagakure, this and the mention of the Hokage made Kouen defensive. He intended on making these alliances as drawn out as possible, he couldn't jusy agree to the Ame Lord's whim so Kouen decided to start simple. The Tsuchikage started writing again.

"
Also, I do not mind sending an envoy to discuss matters with you in person However, I'd like to negotiate a trading agreement in good faith for our soon to be allegiance. Think of it as a probationary period that applies to both of us. That's if everything goes smoothly that is. If we can maintain a peaceful trade, I'll be more than happy to send an envoy to discuss more classified matters. As you know Iwagakure is one of the leader in Ore mining. The metals used to create all shinobi weapons, I'm sure Amegakure could benefit from these metals greatly. I only ask that in turn you'll only buy your metal Ore from Tsuchi no Kuni. "

Signed, Nohime Kouen - Fourth Earth Shadow.

Kouen held back his rude and tactless behavior, standing firm in his demands while also trying to make it beneficial to Arashi no kuni. Despite its wealth, the ccountry is still housed only a minor shinobi village, one that was the most industrial out of even the major villages. As such Kouen saw the needs of this type of village and would be happy to oblige albeit for a price.
Made by Riley at THQ!
last edit by Nohime Kouen on Oct 17, 2015 6:49:27 GMT -5
has written 42 posts
Letter to the Bloody HandOct 28, 2015 16:29:32 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

From the offices of his 

Fourth Lordship, 

Shikaka Tatsuo

To the esteemed Yondaime Tsuchikage,
Nohime Kouen

One should not forget you are a hardened veteran, Kageship does you well.

Trade agreements can of course be arranged, of course I expect them to be as close to our old agreements as possible. After all, while Iwagakure is rich in its own right, it cannot deny how beneficial Amegakure's resources would be to its economy. 

It would be an insult to Iwagakure's strength to ignore the superior resources you can provide for Amegakure, and I am sure the same can be said for our own resources. Exclusivity is key to our alliance. 

You are quite right about the sacrifice one must make for the sake of ones village. Still, it is such a shame Hi No Kuni and Kaminari No Kuni are not as well protected as initially thought, to be safe in ones own bed should be a given... at least that is my thought. 

I assume Iwagakure will be present at the upcoming Chuunin Exams taking place in Kusagakure No Sato? It will be interesting to see the different training techniques of our countries though I am sure Iwagakure has nothing to fear.

Perhaps it is a time to see yourself out of your office, as you mentioned, it may give your candidates some confidence in the upcoming challenges. 

I, of course, will be there for the opening ceremony. And I hope that you will be there to support our continuing alliance and your own Shinobi. 

Yours,
Shikaka Tatsuo
Esteemed Lord Fourth of Amegakure

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere

has written 0 posts