2015 Winter Chuunin Exams News Feed

compose a reply
2015 Winter Chuunin Exams News FeedNov 14, 2015 20:44:06 GMT -5
Sega
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Sega Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Naruto: Fallen Blades' First Biannual Chuunin Exams!

After a long wait and much ado, we're ready to announce the Genin Teams for the Chuunin Exams.

Kirigakure Team #1
Waruichi Kei & Kaguya Tsukiyomi

Kirigakure Team #2
Chuki Midora & Waruichi Yoichi

Kirigakure Team #3
Kuramoto Choko & Sorei Saizo & Hozuki Daisuke

Team Konohagakure
Uchiha Hanadoki & Inuzuka Unari & Kuhaku Oko

Ranmaru Raitome & Nobunaga Renzo

last edit by Sega on Nov 15, 2015 9:04:24 GMT -5
has written 514 posts
2015 Winter Chuunin Exams News FeedNov 15, 2015 8:29:56 GMT -5
Sega
Sega Avatar
groupnull

1st round of the Exams: Missions!

To deviate from the standard scroll hunt, I we've invented a mission-like scenario for every team that we will moderate and see how they manage to complete it. The mission will be none of the pussy-ass missions that Genin normally get, since we’re testing if they’re capable of becoming Chuunin. Therefore, the conditions will be as close to a realistic, war-time scenario.

Things that shall be graded during the evaluation of the missions and other rounds, whether or not it resulted in success or failure:

•Team cohesion – how well the individuals work together as a team. Since one will be a leader, and one – a subordinate, we shall evaluate the leader’s leadership skills, his assessment of the situation, tactical foresight, etcetera. From subordinate – we shall evaluate his willingness to follow orders, but not doing so blindly. Any sort of conflict in the team, whether it be due to poor leadership or unwillingness to follow orders, would result in poor marks for how the team had performed.

•Tactics – this is pretty straight-forward – the more efficient the plan – the more points the team gets.

•Combat prowess – also pretty straight-forward. The better the combatants fight – more points they get.

•Success/Failure to complete the mission – success or failure should result from combination of points above, + luck. If they succeed – they get points. If not – they don’t.

•In-characterness – this one is not about points, but about how players play their characters. We will keep an eye on how you do it, in case someone decides to bend their character to suit the scenario. A hot-headed and brash character should not be becoming cool and tactical all of a sudden.

The teams that will be going head to head against each other in missions will be listed below along with their moderators. Mission descriptions, and ecetera will be posted up soon.

Kiri 1 v Team Sunagakure: Haru
Kiri 2 v Team Kumogakure: Vallen
Kiri 3 v Team Konohagakure: Observer
Team Amegakure vs Team Kusagakure: Sega
last edit by Sega on Dec 31, 2015 8:17:17 GMT -5
has written 514 posts
2015 Winter Chuunin Exams News FeedNov 22, 2015 21:05:26 GMT -5
Sega
Sega Avatar
groupnull

Heyya Everyone!~

I hope you've all been able to read and enjoy the trials and tribulations of the CEs thus far and hopefully participate.

However, staff has a favor to ask of you all.

Some of our members who have signed up, have gone missing in actions, even though their characters have been signed up for the competition. This creates problems in that some members don't have opponents to face while others are lacking teammates to partner with. We would greatly appreciate it if some of you could rise to the occasion and volunteer to RP some of our missing members' characters. There will be EXP rewards given to those who volunteer to play these characters. PM me, or catch me on Skype if you're interested.

Characters That We Need Volunteers For
Kuhaku Oko
Waruichi Yoichi
Susano Suzembachi
Yakimura Aika
has written 514 posts
2015 Winter Chuunin Exams News FeedNov 23, 2015 3:19:30 GMT -5
Hozuki Daisuke
Hozuki Daisuke Avatar
groupnull
I would volenteer as Oko, but unfortunately she an opponent in my character's exam.

However, I have had a couple threads with Yoichi, I could probably replicate his battle strategy and attitude. I will not be able to replicate Wraith writing style though.
has written 220 posts

quick reply

compose a reply