compose a reply
Shinobi Writ [Open]Nov 19, 2015 2:15:17 GMT -5
Kagawa Imōjin
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kagawa Imōjin Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

To The Nations,

I am happy to announce that the last citizens have been tested for the virus that has claimed many lives within the Land of Lightning. As I write this message I am happy to announce to the shinobi world that Kumogakure has finally seen the end of this dark chapter of our land's great history. I would like to send a personal thank you and acknowledgement to the skills and merits of the Hidden Leaf Medical Corps which gladly lent its hand in assisting our village's own medical shinobi in finding a cure for this sickness that has claimed many lives.

Now that the home has been attended to, I aim to reopen the true lifeblood that drives all of our lands. Trade. I am happy to announce the re-opening of Kaminari no Kuni's borders to our foreign allies. In Kumo's time of darkness there has been quite a shuffle in village leadership. However, I can attest to the fact that as the newly appointed Raikage I will not fold under the pressures of international opinion. My duty is to my land, my people, and to the true friends of the Hidden Cloud.

A common motion made by new leaders is to re-establish village relations with the outside world. With new Kage's there often comes the extension of new chances with other villages. I cannot believe in such a thing. The world is a canvas of gray, but I am confident in my better judgment to know who truly is a friend to the Hidden Cloud, and too Kaminari no Kuni. The rounds of sickness brought to our proud country was not by accident, not by nature, but by design. I have promised to myself and to my people that I will not rest until the individuals and the nations who are of guilt are held accountable for their actions.

Through a clear sky, the return of clouds is inevitable. The same can be said of my people. Through the loss and turmoil aimed at my homeland only has hardened us, and has made us stronger. You are who you are, and we are what we are. Through darkness, our vigor illuminates above all. This is our Will of Lightning.

IMŌJIN
Godaime Raikage

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere

last edit by Kagawa Imōjin on Nov 19, 2015 2:15:40 GMT -5
has written 56 posts
Shinobi Writ [Open]Nov 19, 2015 20:20:47 GMT -5
Kawai Niko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kawai Niko Avatar
groupnull
age Twenty Six years old birthday February Seventeenth rank Jounin occupation

On behalf of Konohagakure,

I say that we are pleased to see the borders of Kaminari no Kuni opened once more. Despite the dire embers that disease and illness can cause, the-ever sturdy bonds held between shinobi will always reign supreme. Citizens of Hi no Kuni were pleased to see their brethren in Kaminari work to their utmost capacity to thwart off the vile virus. As a village that stands for justice and comradery, Konohagakure could not just let their neighbors go through such contentions in their darkest hour. We were more than glad to help our Kumogakure partners, and ever more willing to do it again.

That is why I will further announce that trade will commence immediately upon the Lady Raikage's discretion. The potential of mutual growth from such commerce is enormous, and we as a village refuse to pass it up. We also offer with arms open the opportunity of Kaminari traders and entrepreneurs to enter our beloved village with respect to our rules and customs. Fair business is a strong principle that Konohagakure stands by, and is glad to hear that their Kumogakure colleagues believe the same.

While we must once again mention that we are glad to hear the doors to Kaminari and its cities have opened once more, Konohagakure strongly condemns the actions of whomever initiated the heartless attack on the innocent peoples of Kumogakure. In an act of solidarity, we will willingly offer any intel we have on the insident, to those in charge of the investigation in Kumogakure. Konoha believes justice must be given to the perpetrators of the attack and will aid Kumogakure to the ends of the earth in their pursuit of it.

Having experienced a similar intrusion with our beloved former leader, Hayashi Ayame, Konoha understands what it means to go through such turmoil. Time and time again, great villages have been in the light of the grotesque face of evil, yet they have always stood firm, only ready to fight on. We warn to all those who hope to attempt such acts of terror again will not be successful against the firm resolve of Konohagakure and must be ready to face the full force of the Will of Fire.

Greetings from the one and only,
Nanadaime Hokage
By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere
last edit by Sega on Nov 19, 2015 20:34:41 GMT -5
Sega has written 338 posts