Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 13/10 rank Jounin occupation Being Awesome

To: Tsuchikage
Tsuchi no Kuni
Iwagakure
The office, probably.

Hi. So. Kinda awkard letter here, but I'll do my best. Firstly, I heard about the capturing of Midori and the subsequent relegation of myself to this hell of letters and pink ink. I mean, seriously, why does she even have pink ink in the first place? Ask her where her normal ink is.

Also, I guess I should ask you about why you did it. I mean, I know Iwagakure and Kusagakure have never really gotten along, but I thought there were steps going on the Chunin exams to change that. And Kidnapping is not really a friendly thing. It's more, a not-friendly thing. I don't really know much, I have only been here for about a day, and there is a lot to go through, but I'd appriciate talking to you, and you and not kidnapping me. Would kind of spoil the mood.

Nohara no Kuni
Kusagakure
The office.

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere

Lilly has written 880 posts
Letter to the TsuchikageAug 9, 2016 15:22:55 GMT -5
TANTETSU TOSHU
TANTETSU TOSHU Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
From the desk of Tantetsu Toshu,

This letter has been found in the pile of paperwork that the previous Tsuchikage kept in his office. It is with great sorrow that I must inform you we were too late to do anything for Lady Midori. While I would have enjoyed seeing her released alive and well, the actions of Nohime Kouen resulted in a her very unfortunate demise. It is with a heavy heart that I send you this letter now. Not only due to the loss of a beautiful life, but that I can not allow you to enter the village at this time. With the end of a rebellion comes the work to ensure that it will not happen again. We are working hard to rebuild not only the village itself, but the relationships that the actions of Nohime Kouen destroyed. I would also like to rebuild relationships that were destroyed during other past events to work out some semblance of peace in the coming age. It is with this in mind that I send this letter with the body of Lady Midori, protected by some of our finest guards. I hope that this act may be the first step in creating a more stable world.

Respectfully, Tantetsu Toshu

PS: Enclosed is also a bottle of pink ink, a color that my daughter loved. Seeing it used for your letter brightened what could have been a much darker day. Thank you.
has written 16 posts
Letter to the TsuchikageAug 9, 2016 15:56:38 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 13/10 rank Jounin occupation Being Awesome

To: Tantetsu Toshu
Tsuchi no Kuni
Iwagakure
The Iwa Office

Thanks.

To be honest, I never cared for Midori. She seemed to dislike me and my clan, and I never felt like I was allowed to do anything under her rein. I couldn't even send letters to our allies about personal business. So her death does not phase me, and I don't really care were her body is. But the others in my village don't really share my sentiment, so they are happy. All somber burial and stuff.

On the topic of visiting the village, it's fine if you don't let me go to you. You can always come to me. Plenty of room, and lots of pancakes. Alternatively, if you are to busy to come yourself, you could always send someone in your sted. Uzumaki Natsuki, for example.

However, it's not me that you need to be impressing and making with the nice. I don't really care about the fact that you predecesor was an ass-part. You are not him. Unforunately, not everyone holds this mentality, and as such I'd suggest you try to make ammends with Lady Kawai Niko, the Hokage of Konohagakure. She has a burning hatred for Iwagakure, one that becomes the topic of any conversation I try to start with her

Nohara no Kuni
Kusagakure
The office.

P.S

Pink is the Futago Colour. Your daughter should come visit some time, I am sure she'll love it here.

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere

Lilly has written 880 posts