The NFB Great Recruiting Drive

compose a reply
The NFB Great Recruiting DriveApr 9, 2016 11:47:47 GMT -5
Three-And-Eight
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Three-And-Eight Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Howdy esteemed members of NFB. It's your favorite (hopefully) mod Son Blue. I'd like to take this moment of your time to present to you all a combined recruiting effort in order to get more members to enjoy and partake of this great site with us.

Now I can't confirm any specific prizes or gifts, but I will say that if you can please do everything in your power, reach through all of your networks, tell a friend tell two even about the amazing fun that we concoct here in our creative melting pot known as Naruto Fallen Blades.

The staff team will be monitoring new members and new character sign ups, so if you can refer a friend to join up, or even reach out to our past members into heading back on to the site and (re)joining the fun that would be much appreciated and rewarded for the effort everyone puts in to make this site the greatest Naruto RP of ALL TIME.

So everyone if you have the time, please put on our recruiting hats and rake in more and more people to join in on the fun now and the fun to come here on NFB.

Thank You for your time,
Son Blue.

has written 39 posts

quick reply

compose a reply