compose a reply
Staff Updates and Upcoming Events [5/16/2016]May 16, 2016 19:59:21 GMT -5
Sega
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Sega Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Dear Members of the Fallen Blades Community,

I would like to use this announcement to take the time to say farewell to one of our most beloved members and great staffer, Aika, who decided to step down because of a change in her real life schedule. It is because of her departure that we have decided to welcome Natsu to the staff. We hope that you all congratulated Natsu, and cut her some slack as she eases into the new position.

On a more plot-based note, I would like to let you know that staff will be conducting NFB's 2nd Semiannual Chuunin Exams this summer. We hope to improve upon our first go at the Games by making it better organized and hopefully more fun! Keep in mind that to participate in the Chuunin Exams, one must have completed 3 missions with the said Genin character as stated in the promotions, but because of the short notice, we're willing to reduce it to 2 for this specific exam. For those who competed in the previous games and did not rank up, this requirement may be waved. It is still up to staff discussion.

For those who have Iwagakure shinobi, we haven't forgotten about you either!

A few weeks ago I presented the Iwagakure plot, which will start very soon. If you're still interested in the plot, just PM me once again with the account of the said Iwagakure shinobi and preference of the side you would like to take.

Thanks and toodeloo!

Sincerely Sega, Associate Admin of Fallen Blades Staff
has written 514 posts

quick reply

compose a reply