BanSept 4, 2016 13:21:49 GMT -5
Haru
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Haru Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Dear NFB Members,

At this site we have striven to keep a peaceful place in which all members can plan and write their characters in peace, following a established set of rules that allow us to play in harmony. However this rules are just a set of words that can be ignored as they please. 

Today, I took a decision, after reviewing all evidence available to ban Ura permanently from NFB, as he bickered and insulted staff, used improper language in more than one occasion on the chat box which resulted in a preliminary ban, as well threatened the life of a member of the site and the fact that, Ura, circumvented a ban by posing as another member despite being previously banned under another pseudonym.

The Ban is not something that is taken lightly, but something that has been meditated after all proof has been carefully studied. To those who threaded with him, I can only offer an apology for the inconvenient. But I have to reaffirm my believe that in this site, we should all treat everyone with at least a modicum of respect, keeping our personal beliefs of individuals to ourselves. 

Thank You,

Harukei
Head Admin.

has written 164 posts

quick reply

compose a reply