Catnaps Under the Falls [OPEN]

compose a reply
Catnaps Under the Falls [OPEN]Jan 10, 2017 16:37:48 GMT -5
Uchiha Umetaro
"Fire is the lifeblood of the universe."
Uchiha Umetaro Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday November 16th rank occupation
Byakuren was never not a sharp woman.While she could never fathom just what internal (literal) conflict was happening with the other kunoichi, Byakuren did get the sense that she was thinking deeply on, well, something for a few silent moments. This other woman was certainly odd, quite unlike anyone that Byakuren had ever met before. Her life had been filled with strange people lately. But, is that not to be expected when pursuing the life of an artist and soldier?

When the other woman reached out and touched her, Byakuren turned bright red. She frankly wasn't sure what to do with that besides laugh, but not in a mean way. Byakuren wasn't the kind of girl to mockingly laugh anyway. She liked feeling things genuinely and honestly. 

"I'm glad you think so," she said, reflexively raising a hand to her mouth.

"What were you thinking about just now?"
she asked, eyes regaining their sense of focus. Byakuren had long since forgotten about her drink, sitting mostly untouched beside her. "You looked a bit pensive, is what I'm saying."

Perhaps it could be considered rude to ask, but Byakuren didn't have much on her mind to create interesting conversation with, so perhaps Etsuko would be the one to bring up a new avenue of discussion? Byakuren certainly hoped so-she wasn't the type to be handle sitting in silence for very long.

Achilles/Thetis has written 223 posts
Catnaps Under the Falls [OPEN]Jan 18, 2017 22:10:33 GMT -5
Jun Etsuko
Sword of Fortune
Jun Etsuko Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 5/25 rank Jounin occupation

A FIRE INSIDE
Blazing a bright blue and christening great power upon it's Kunoichi

The Nibi-Jinchuuriki couldn't help feeling called out, she didn't know how to explain her interactions with Matabi. She imagined them to be shorter like some separate dimensional rules of a comic book. She however was just a little absent minded in most conversations, she'd lived a large part of her life confined. She never felt her opinion valued and even now saw more of Matabi getting the attention than herself. She was kind of happy Matabi could only talk through her, she didn't know whether or not people would talk to her otherwise.

She'd blush immediately stuttering in her spot, "Uh-Uh, w-well, uh... I was thinking about you." She'd mutter out a half truth as she'd feel stupid simply stuttering. She didn't need to lie to avoid the truth, she just needed to keep the conversation diverted. "I mean just look at you, you're quite the uh, thought provoker... Er, that makes sense right?" She doubted even her own words, she could already feel Matabi glaring over her shoulder at her.

The nervousness from her poor social skills intensified, as the heat of the spot light had been put upon her. Etsuko considered what could be said to naturalize the conversation, but then it'd be in thought she'd get a hissing reply. 'Awh, does the cat got your tongue Etsuko?' Matabi joked with a hissing laugh of an almost evil nature. Etsuko's pupil's shrank as her face practically glowed red in embarrassment.

"I was just thinking you're so pretty I could kiss you." Her mouth just moved as she tried to deliver a clear message without a stutter, but her thoughts were provoked by Matabi. The mention of tongues made her thoughts trail slightly, it brought her to the idea of lips and kissing. She then paired the positive gesture to being positive towards her talking companion, but she didn't think over implications or the absolute strangeness it'd be to tell a stranger you wanted to kiss them.

'Did you really just say that?' Matabi asked with a shocked and almost bewildered expression, she'd die laughing adding onto Etsuko's embarrassment.

Not even thinking Etsuko would reply a loud, "I just said that, ha. ha. ahh..." Etsuko would reply with nervous laughter as she'd scratch the back of her head. She really had nothing more to say, she considered leaping from the waterfall. However apart of her was to curious to see a reaction, she might of made a mistake in words, but maybe the words were less strange than Etsuko thought them to be. Matabi was only teasing to pull Etsuko's leg and clearly every day strangers make such remarks all the time.

TAG , Notes , other cool stuff
credit to nat of adoxography and gangnam style.
Yoshiko has written 333 posts