Roleplaying Partners!

compose a reply
Roleplaying Partners!Dec 20, 2016 10:43:56 GMT -5
Sairin Takumi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Sairin Takumi Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank Lord Fifth occupation
Hey everyone, the name is Robert if you haven't met me prior! 
I'm looking for a nice thread I can battle on. NOT Death Enabled, unless there's a good RP reason but I prefer to have construction then possibly ending someone's life. If anyone is interested please PM me. I can give you links to my main character, Takumi, or my alt Eito! :)
Zewo has written 215 posts
Roleplaying Partners!Dec 20, 2016 21:08:05 GMT -5
ZeX
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
ZeX Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Hi, Zex here.

I know you asked for a [Roleplaying Partner], which I'm assuming is a desire that leans towards actual IC Development both sided; however, I'm the Resident NPC'er of the site.

If you take a combat-oriented mission, PM me a request to NPC a specific type of character. Be it an enemy shinobi or an ally in competition, I can do so with my level of authority.

You can also perform Nukenin Oriented Missions if you wish, however they are indeed [Death-Enabled]. If you do, albeit currently there's something in the works, it may help in the development of your character with sufficient rewards.

Also, all Missions are considered [Death-Enabled] regardless of rank, so there's a chance the situation could develop to this point if your actions within character induces a dangerous situation.

Sadly, as an RP'er w. my own PC's, I can't accommodate due to either events or status. Unless you wish to hunt an IC Nukenin, Sourei Zaizen [*], in which case I can, but it'll be [Death-Enabled] as well.

Good Luck, Write Well.
last edit by ZeX on Dec 20, 2016 21:09:54 GMT -5
has written 47 posts

quick reply

compose a reply