compose a reply
A-Rank Konoha/Amegakure MissionJan 5, 2017 20:19:34 GMT -5
Sairin Takumi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Sairin Takumi Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank Lord Fifth occupation
Hey all!
This message is specifically to Konohagakure shinobi! I am intending on making a mission to assassinate an NPC Jounin/General ICly. I am looking for at least -one- player driven character to participate. We have two ELITE shinobi aiming to do this mission! The topic will be death enabled, but I am aiming to avoid making battle death conclusive. By that, I simply mean that I want to make this more about development than 'winning'. 

If anyone is interested, please reply or just PM me! :)
Zewo has written 215 posts
A-Rank Konoha/Amegakure MissionJan 6, 2017 11:43:50 GMT -5
ZeX
ZeX Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Hi, Zex here.

I'm the Resident NPC'er of the site.

If you wish a combat-oriented mission, PM me a request to NPC a specific type of character you'd like in opposition. Be it an enemy shinobi, civilian, or an ally in competition, I can do so with my level of authority.

As for the specifics, I won't be able to accommodate "Winning" development. If the objective/mind-set of the mission is to "Kill/Capture" that'll be my approach.

Do not worry about additional Rewards, you will receive them. I.e: The 50% bonus for completion, however, if you fail you'll also receive the reduced experience as stated.

Side note, you can also do [Nukenin]-Oriented Mission, if you wish to go about the aggressive route. There may be a little bit more rewards for this, if completed.
last edit by ZeX on Jan 6, 2017 11:50:04 GMT -5
has written 47 posts
A-Rank Konoha/Amegakure MissionJan 6, 2017 12:53:59 GMT -5
Sairin Takumi
Sairin Takumi Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank Lord Fifth occupation
Perfect. I'd prefer to have the opposition RP'd for the challenging aspect. I'll get to you about it soon, I just need to cover a few details and talk to the other players to see if they are ready.
Zewo has written 215 posts

quick reply

compose a reply