Official Correspondence from Mizu no Kuni to Iwagakure

compose a reply
Official Correspondence from Mizu no Kuni to IwagakureJan 12, 2017 20:56:09 GMT -5
Yuki Noboru
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yuki Noboru Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

To: Lady Takara, Tsuchikage of Iwagakure.

Tsuchi no Kuni

Office of the Tsuchikage

I wish to send you congratulations on your recent appoint to the office of Tsuchikage. I am sure your village will prosper and your people thrive under your leadership. If I may muse for a moment, we both have certainly come a long way since that night in Amegakure. I hope your children are doing well. 

I hope I did not overstep my bound, but I received a transcript of your debate. Your were well spoken, if a tad aggressive. Yet, you won the "election". An interesting experiment to be sure, particularly on such a large scale. Though, as it seems a successful one. I look forward to seeing what the future holds. 

I am happy to see your focus on rebuilding and strengthening ties. Rest assured that Mizu no Kuni has similar goal, we our selves are focused on improving our infrastructural and economic systems. I am aware that relation have sunk before your civil war, but we are also looking forward to stronger ties with Iwagakure.  

To ruin such a nice social letter, I must bring up some business. I have heard rumors and rumble with in Takigakure, that seems to point them in the direct of war. We have always had a strained relation ship with Taki, allied by association. It is my hope that due to Iwa's connection to the minor village, you would have a better understanding of the situation.

I hope these rumbles be just that, but I fear that it is merely a prelude a much larger storm. If this turn into a conflict, It is my hope that it is confined to minor villages. As we both know, the moment a major shinobi village interferes, the situation will spiral out of control pulling in all other nations. So, I am hoping that you share my ideals for peace. That you would be willing to not interfere in the start should the conflict take place. 

Aswell, I hope we can stand together in doing our best to finding a peaceful solution to the problem at hand, or at the very least stand together in keeping the conflict contained.

I hate to end our first correspondence as leaders on such a negative subject. With the letter, I have sent a small package, containing a bottle of sake form my private stores. In addition, enclosed is a cigar made from the very best leaves Mizu no Kuni can offer. So, the best in the world. I remember you are not a fan, but I hope time as given you some better taste.

Lord Noboru Yuki, Mizukage of Kirigakure and Mizu no Kuni

Mizu no Kuni

Administrative Building of Kirigakure, Office of Lord Mizukage 

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere
last edit by Yuki Noboru on Jan 12, 2017 20:57:19 GMT -5
has written 20 posts
Official Correspondence from Mizu no Kuni to IwagakureJan 24, 2017 18:14:43 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 45 years old birthday 10/29 rank Elite Jounin occupation
To: Lord Noboru Yuki, Mizukage of Kiriakure.

Mizu no Kuni

Office of Lord Mizukage

I have recieved your letter no less the midst of writing my own, you're tentative nature as a leader is most exemplary. I hope my emergence to the political field and my position of Tsuchikage only aids the world in it's entirety.

I do however hold my biases which I believe my people similarly hold, but one of these is a distinct appreciation to Kirigakure. I'm proud to of known you in a better light of our past and even more proud to know you've remembered me. I'm humbled by your words and greatly approve our villages strengthened bonds, it was one of Kouen's goals I can safely stand behind. I also am excited to seek this strengthened alliance between our villages, I believe we offer a great diversity in trade and our economies would boom with a trade alliance.

I do however hope to deliver some council and security in this letter, as I personally seek a more peaceful reign. I do however see my neighbors Takigakure and Amegakure in a great light, so I hope we can speak further on them in private and not through mail. They might be minor nations, but they've got strong shinobi and great determination. I assure you they will not over step their boundaries and you'll not be asked of any assistance to their cause.

I will not promise the same of Iwagakure's assistance, these lands are both my neighbors, it's my duty as the leader of a great nation to protect them. I do however agree with you on the need to keep conflict minimal, so I assure you my assistance will not exceed that which your village has given in the past as a mediator village. We greatly hope to follow your villages example and take a spot on the sideline, but I do believe in Takigakure, so I hope through me stronger bonds between all of us can be formed.

Worries aside, I'd like to ask our trade start immediately. My village is low on crops and many of our fields were damaged in conflict. We have an abundance of materials like metal, so I'm hoping we could exchange our minerals and metal ores for your fish and oil.

Much gratitude regardless your resolve to this message, but I do hope another meeting is in our near future.

Yutakako Takara, Tsuchikage of Iwagakure and Tsuchi no Kuni

Tsuchi no Kuni

Administrative Building of Iwagakure, Office of Tsuchikage 

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere
last edit by Yutakako Takara on Jan 24, 2017 18:17:22 GMT -5
Yoshiko has written 462 posts