Chakra Amount

compose a reply
Chakra AmountFeb 8, 2017 21:11:38 GMT -5
Sairin Takumi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Sairin Takumi Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank Lord Fifth occupation
From what I've seen is that we have drains ranging from Very low to Very high. What I haven't is exactly how much chakra DO we have. Also with extra reserves and such? Perhaps a guide could be put up, a way to measure this or further explain these things?
Zewo has written 215 posts
Chakra AmountJan 19, 2018 17:38:07 GMT -5
Sairin Takumi
Sairin Takumi Avatar
groupnull
Over time I have gathered a general idea through the consensus of many players, and staff alike. I plan to write out a suggestive guide but not an ultimate rule, since it is just an example guideline for players. It will include ranks, SAs and types of fighters. All ideas of chakra amounts, emphasize on the difference between a massive chakra pool andimpeccavle chakra control. I will keep you updated
Chakra AmountJan 21, 2018 1:58:18 GMT -5
Natsu
Natsu Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
I had been under the impression that Zewo was going to set up a guide for those who wanted to get an idea, but not an actual rulebook. Similar to how Akira had put up an "Unofficial Speed Guide" a while back. Not set in stone, but helps people to get an understanding.

As far as I'm aware, the site will not be getting hard chakra amounts to negate from when they use jutsu. Yori specifically has this looseness in place and I believe he would fall over dead before we reverted to a more number like system.
has written 786 posts
Chakra AmountJan 23, 2018 14:48:12 GMT -5
Sairin Takumi
Sairin Takumi Avatar
groupnull
Exactly. I intend to put no numbers in, as I mentioned before and nor did I intend to set an ultimate rule. The point of the guide was to help explain how chakra can be gauge as a collective. This isn't just from my perspective, but from veterans and staff alike. I've inquired opinions for a very long time, but limits are a thing. Players need to understand them and the differences between certain things.

quick reply

compose a reply