Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 45 years old birthday 10/29 rank Elite Jounin occupation
To: Kawaī Niko, Hokage of Konohagakure.

Hi no Kuni

Office of the Lady Hokage

I'm sending this message as not a follow up to anything of my stand-in nor to anything Kouen ever transpired. I speak as the leader of a new Iwagakure one reborn with democracy and stable minds. I know our past relations are bad to say at best, but we are new leaders of a new era in peace. I don't think I can by any means amend our past issues, nor do I feel I can mend certain feelings between our villages. I would however like to try to take advantage of this time of peace and make a proposal that might at least step us in the right direction.

One of my special jounin; Oshiro Kouta is looking to heighten his knowledge and understanding of his inherit clan background. He is a member of the Kamizuru clan, but is hoping to learn more from your Aburame than his fellow clan members. Your clan is considered by many as the founders of bug control and despite being a rival clan would make a great teacher to such ninjutsu. I'm not asking for any secrets or even any passed knowledge, but just the chance for my jounin to meet with your villages insect clan.

I know this is a lot to ask of you and I know this could be seen in many different lights, but I assure you as an honest person and proud leader I ask this with only the sincerest intentions. Improving our relations possibly not on the terms of alliance, but more so simply to restore trust in my village. I want to show you that the word of this Tsuchikage is golden and you'll only see the things from me I promise. I'm sure there's much to be discussed or discerned via letter, but a speedy reply and I'll assure my birds will as quickly return.

Yutakako Takara, Tsuchikage of Iwagakure and Tsuchi no Kuni

Tsuchi no Kuni

Administrative Building of Iwagakure, Office of Tsuchikage 

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere
last edit by Yutakako Takara on Jun 9, 2017 19:04:43 GMT -5
Yoshiko has written 460 posts
Altered Conscious [Iwa to Konoha]Jun 27, 2017 21:37:30 GMT -5
Kawai Niko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kawai Niko Avatar
groupnull
age Twenty Six years old birthday February Seventeenth rank Jounin occupation

To the Godless, Unlettered Swine of Iwagakure,

In my time, I have seen leaders aplenty occupy the mantle of Tsuchikage, and you are the first to address my village directly. Kudos must be given to you for this, and the same goes for your victory over your countrymen. I am intrigued by the prospects of this ostensible rule by the many and not the few. However, I am more appalled to see that your first gesture is a request for assistance, and not one querying how reparations can be made. You clearly take us for fools to suggest such a feebleminded offer.

Our village will never trust Iwagakure until the onus of a grave crime is accepted. In the most cowardice of ways, my predecessor was killed; Without a caucus belli or declaration of war. I find the status quo more desirable than aiding the likes of our nefarious murderers. To Iwagakure belongs the Kamizuru, and to Konohagakure are the Aburame. If your shinobi are that lacking in creativity that they cannot envision ways to improve among themselves or in collaboration with the imbeciles you call allies then I must say that is a grave misfortune. I would advise looking deep within your village to discover what is subpar about your ninja academies.

Do not write to this office again unless you are willing to handover Kouen, who is deserving of statutory rulings by the laws of our land. The word of no man is golden, the edicts of no nation credible, until they have acted in ways that establish their integrity and trustworthiness.

Salutations from the,
Nanadaime Hokage
Sega has written 338 posts
Altered Conscious [Iwa to Konoha]Jun 28, 2017 15:05:22 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 45 years old birthday 10/29 rank Elite Jounin occupation
To: Kawaī Niko, Hokage of Konohagakure.

Hi no Kuni

Office of the Lady Hokage

Your response took time and lacks composure, you're clearly upset about criminal actions of my predecessor. I've been in office now months and not received a single message showing your interest in Kouen though, so I can only read your reply with shock and disappointment. If your spies were good you'd know we have Kouen imprisoned, as to how we feel about him, I assure you there are Iwagakure shinobi that'd love to see his execution.

However, there's Sunagakure shinobi, Ishigakure Shinobi, Kusagakure Shinobi and probably Kumogakure shinobi who'd also more than love to see that man lose his head. They may even have equally or more just reasons, it's odd you put such high value on a leader that lost to this man peace time or not. I however came into office on a platform of peace and even mentioned a willingness to giveaway Kouen to his most deserving executioner.

You want your due justice then prove to me you're more than a barking dog wanting a free bone. It'd look so good for your people for you to have brought Kouen into justice, so let's not under sell the issue with old grudges. You want to discuss me handing over Kouen then send me your best Aburame diplomat and I'll send my best Kazimura. I'm sure together they'd come to a fair proposal or do you not trust your shinobi to speak for themselves and your villages greater good?

Yutakako Takara, Tsuchikage of Iwagakure and Tsuchi no Kuni

Tsuchi no Kuni

Administrative Building of Iwagakure, Office of Tsuchikage 

Yoshiko has written 460 posts
Altered Conscious [Iwa to Konoha]Jul 4, 2017 13:23:32 GMT -5
Kawai Niko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kawai Niko Avatar
groupnull
age Twenty Six years old birthday February Seventeenth rank Jounin occupation

To the Godless, Unlettered Swine of Iwagakure,

It appears the hapless individuals who cling to power in your village will continue their long tradition of suppressing the will of its inhabitants. Kouen’s execution is what the shinobi of Iwagakure are clamoring for. I find myself questioning why you cannot not deliver on such demands? I presume that you preside over a divided people, and inclined to believe you are two-faced like your predecessors. You may speak a good game to some individuals, but truly you hope to propagate the status-quo: A lawless village where a select few escape the penalties they truly deserve.

It is true. The vile man that you succeeded is wanted by many. However, the majority of villages you have mentioned are in strong agreement with my own. We will stand united against tyranny; A victory for one of us is a victory for all of us. If you intend to spread the division that riddles your lowly village you will find yourselves terribly mistaken. Since you must appease the true forces at work which bind your hands, I will advise that you hand over the responsibility to those who are not as weak willed.

Keep in mind it is your inept shinobi who are in need, and not mine. We are not interested in such low-level arbitration with your like. For such leverage, your village must show they have abandoned their backhanded ways. Much more must be done to convince our village than pleasantries. This is not the commonplace market, nor is it a compromise among chums. You have asked for a service and I have given you the price. So let me make this absolutely clear to you Ms. Yutakako. Your options are two: You may take it, or you may leave it.

Salutations from the,
Nanadaime Hokage
last edit by Sega on Jul 8, 2017 18:52:05 GMT -5
Sega has written 338 posts