Letter to the MizukageAug 13, 2017 14:20:51 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 45 years old birthday 10/29 rank Elite Jounin occupation

A letter to Mizu

► an invitation to Tsuchi ◄

A message addressed to the acting Mizukage, it'd be sealed with the Tsuchikage's stamp and hand signed by the woman.

'I've been recently informed of a change in leadership towards your village. In a continued effort to gain and strengthen a bond between Iwagakure and Kirigakure, I'd like to invite you to my village. I obviously don't expect you to blindly take up this offer, but I do hope you can consider it, as our villages would surely benefit from our meeting.

I will have food, drinks and entertainment planned for your arrival, a means to sweeten the deal as I know politics bore some leaders. I do however hope the idea of diplomacy between us interests you as much as it does I. There's few villages I discern worthy of my villages cooperation, Kirigakure happens to be the only major one at this point.

Our villages have shared in the actions of Civil War, so there's likely a length of understanding we could share between each other. It'd be an honor to have you as my guest, so without wasting anymore of your time I leave this message short and sweet.'

Inside the message is a pocky to add to the sweetness of her gesture.
NOTES // WORDS // ETC // BOINK OF GS
last edit by Yutakako Takara on Aug 13, 2017 14:21:10 GMT -5
Yoshiko has written 460 posts