Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hidoi Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
notes
v5 post template

do not remove the credits!

please post here if you're using it c:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus porta sit amet dui ut porta. Donec bibendum urna eu lacus consequat dictum. In sollicitudin convallis mi a ullamcorper. Integer ut suscipit purus, sagittis blandit sapien. Nam volutpat quis lacus eu pharetra. Fusce mattis nibh vitae lorem porta, at semper risus blandit. Maecenas nisl purus, placerat euismod mattis sit amet, pretium eget urna.

Sed bibendum metus sed odio tristique, vitae posuere orci molestie. Maecenas et sagittis arcu, vel porta ante. Integer quis orci nulla. Donec at ornare odio. Suspendisse molestie vel odio sit amet pharetra. Vivamus commodo leo velit, non malesuada mauris dignissim eget. Pellentesque sit amet nunc in lorem mattis blandit. Sed sit amet nisi nibh. Maecenas arcu diam, imperdiet in tempor ac, sagittis nec libero. Nam ultricies libero nibh, id volutpat ligula fringilla a.

fxxk u, i don't want this now
@tagged

notes and word count and w/e else can go here, too.
MADE BY ★MEULK OF THQ
has written 2 posts
Viciouz tests stuffAug 22, 2017 2:02:55 GMT -5
Hidoi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hidoi Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

PAINT ANOTHER PICTURE
BLACK AND BLUE
Paint another picture black and blue take another moment, one or two just to get over you When did all the gold around us rust? Turning all the love we had to dust It took the best of you it took the best of you Oh I've got nowhere to hide I'd say my goodbye to the girl I'm leaning on the edge I'm jumping off the ledge Take another picture off the wall Just another moment, watch it fall into the ocean blue

Take a look at where we used to be Now I'm just a vessel lost at see I can't get over you I don't know what to do Oh I've got nowhere to hide I'd say my goodbye to the girl I'm leaning on the edge I'm jumping off the ledge watching the night do what the light never could So tell me I'm crazy It's not gonna save me From holding my breath 'Til the lines burn 'Cause I've got nowhere to hide I'd say my goodbye to the girl Oh, goodbye to the girl Paint another picture black and blue Take another moment, one or two

Oh I've got nowhere to hide I'd say my goodbye to the girl I'm leaning on the edge I'm jumping off the ledge Watching the night do what the light never could So tell me I'm crazy It's not gonna save me From holding my breath 'Til the lines burn 'Cause I've got nowhere to hide I'd say my goodbye to the girl and goodbye to the world Oh, goodbye to the world
### words
@tagged
notes
ulla

has written 2 posts