Run Away LumberjackOct 6, 2017 14:40:40 GMT -5
Inuzuka, Sukoshi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Inuzuka, Sukoshi Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Run Away Lumberjack

MISSION RANK: D
NPC REQUIRED?: I don’t have to have one, but it would be nice.
RANDOM MISSION SCENARIO: ENABLED

PARTICIPANTS: Inuzuka, Sukoshi

DESCRIPTION:
Sukoshi being an excellent tracker due to his Inuzuka hijutsu was tasked with the assignment of locating a local woman’s lost husband. He worked at the local lumber mill, and was at work the last time that he was seen. The young Chuunin, and his ninken Hoku have been tasked with locating the husband of the estranged woman, and bring him back safely to her.

has written 8 posts
Run Away LumberjackOct 9, 2017 22:02:09 GMT -5
Natsu
Natsu Avatar
groupnull
1/1

If you would like me to NPC, I can try. Though I can't promise I'll be particularly quick. I didn't want to leave this mission hanging in limbo due to the NPC thing though.

You can request if he'd be interested in taking it on. Otherwise, it seems the other staff are pretty booked as well. But you could also drop them a line to see if they're interested.

has written 786 posts
Run Away LumberjackOct 10, 2017 13:41:57 GMT -5
Inuzuka, Sukoshi
Inuzuka, Sukoshi Avatar
groupnull
Natsu Avatar
1/1

If you would like me to NPC, I can try. Though I can't promise I'll be particularly quick. I didn't want to leave this mission hanging in limbo due to the NPC thing though.

You can request if he'd be interested in taking it on. Otherwise, it seems the other staff are pretty booked as well. But you could also drop them a line to see if they're interested.

I will just do without a npc
has written 8 posts
Run Away LumberjackOct 12, 2017 18:41:55 GMT -5
Inuzuka, Sukoshi
Inuzuka, Sukoshi Avatar
groupnull
Run Away Lumberjack

MISSION RANK: D >>C
NPC REQUIRED?: No
RANDOM MISSION SCENARIO: ENABLED

PARTICIPANTS: Inuzuka, Sukoshi

DESCRIPTION:
Sukoshi being an excellent tracker due to his Inuzuka hijutsu was tasked with the assignment of locating a local woman’s lost husband. He worked at the local lumber mill, and was at work the last time that he was seen. The young Chuunin, and his ninken Hoku have been tasked with locating the husband of the estranged woman, and bring him back safely to her.

Upon further search of the lumberjack the Inuzuka duo located a lost cabin in the middle of nowhere. While checking for the man they located him being tortured by a group of bandits, and seemingly on his last stretch of life. Due to the bandits the mission needs to be promoted to C.

has written 8 posts
Run Away LumberjackOct 14, 2017 22:28:55 GMT -5
Natsu
Natsu Avatar
groupnull
This isn't something I typically see and I can't say I'm a huge fan of re-approving for a higher rank.

But seeing as its well within the ranks of missions your shinobi can take and not outlandish, carry on

1/1
has written 786 posts