Chūnin Exams: Battle for Village Supremacy Registration

compose a reply
Chūnin Exams: Battle for Village Supremacy RegistrationOct 15, 2017 20:03:27 GMT -5
Frenzy
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Frenzy Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Chūnin Exams: First Semiannual Battle for Village Supremacy!

As mentioned before, the exams will be a little different this year! Since the dawn of shinobi, we have fought, killed, even went to war against one another. Blood, sweat and tears littered every battlefield, all in the name of one's respective village. All in the name of supremacy! These altercations were spontaneous, unregulated, and brutal. At a time of, mostly, peace, a friendly competition between these villages is just what the world needs! Bringing together warriors from all across the ninja world, one village will stand above all in this tournament for the ages!

The day before the Genin square off in their exam fights, the chance for those NOT Genin will have the oppurtunity to showcase skills of their own! Not just for them, but for the pride of their village!

One member of every willing village (as approved by that village's Kage) of the rank Chūnin or higher, will battle it out in a tournament like competition. Only one person from one village will win, and with victory comes bragging rights! With victory comes honor! With victory comes supremacy! 

The one sent out to compete in this history making tournament are a first come first serve basis, though you shouldn't be so eager to sign up as you never know who else might be in the competition! The basic rules are outlined as such:

• Each village is allowed one substitute in the off chance that the main competitor is unable to compete, is disqualified before the beginning of their match, or  forfeits before their match

• Use of S-Rank jutsu is prohibited 

• Once the referee calls for the end of the match, all hostility is halted. Any further aggression will result in your immediate banning from any future events. Should the participant who continues the fight be the victor, the referee's decision will be reversed and the participant's opponent will be named the victor instead. Similarly, if a participant attacks their opponent before the start of their match, they will be disqualified (this is also in affect between the announcement of opponents and the actual start of the match. Ex. Attacking your opponent the day before the actual match) 

• Should a participant surrender, the match stops immediately and the rules listed above still pertain

• Outside interference of any kind is prohibited

• Have fun!

Matches will be decided on a public lottery based system (thread event). You will choose a random piece of paper with the name of your opponent on it. You will then reveal it to the lottery proctor and then the match will be official! The order in which participants choose said piece of paper will be based on the order they signed up for the tournament. (Ex. Aka was first to sign up so he chooses first) Once your opponent is decided, they are your opponent unless an instance occurs where the use of the village's substitute is required before the beginning of the actual match.

(OOC: Once your battle thread starts, you have 48 hours from the last post to post or you will be skipped)

Sign up below (with name, village, rank. Remember, you must ask your Kage before signing up!) and good luck! May the odds ever be in your favor.
-Frenzy

Deadline for sign up: 10/22

has written 85 posts
Chūnin Exams: Battle for Village Supremacy RegistrationOct 18, 2017 6:37:00 GMT -5
Sairin Takumi
Sairin Takumi Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank Lord Fifth occupation
Name: Sairin, Takumi
Village: Amegakure

(This is partially a place holder. I am going to be in unless someone else chooses to. I have plenty RP myself and also participated in an event before. Anyone in Amegakure that is interested please PM me)
Zewo has written 215 posts
Chūnin Exams: Battle for Village Supremacy RegistrationOct 20, 2017 5:27:55 GMT -5
Yoshiko
Space is just a word for those afraid to get close.
Yoshiko Avatar
groupAdministrator

I'm also entering Yoshiko as a substitute, in case a second ring is declared open. AKA register for this event guys! Don't be shy it's all for fun!

Name: Nohime Yoshiko
Village: Iwagakure

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!
a message from the Tsuchikage

There's two days till the sign-ups end and I haven't gotten any requests or PM's asking if you can be the representative for Iwagakure. So much shame and disappointment, it brings daggers to your eyes. I mean tears to my eyes... - hides dagger - ... So, since you've not come to me, I'm sadly coming to all of you! If you're wondering why're you're on this list, it's because I see the potential if you believe in yourself for you to win. If you're not on this list... I'm sorry, but you've reached the voicemail of Takara please leave a message after the beep. Role Call:

Questionable Call: @crono ... I'd questionably say you two could attempt asking staff if they'll let you in granted your apps look approvable enough to warrant a slight delay in start.

Now that I've half asleep addressed my lovely shinobi, I'd like to take a second to attempt to call out my enemies too! A fight isn't fun if their isn't a little feud in the punches. I also really love the idea of all the villages having a participant and possibly two for some in some other ring or side tournament. Substitutes tournament. Below will by what I call my Battle Cry! In which I call out individuals to consider signing up. I'll include rational too, as to add to the guilt and moral dilemma.

: You're the strongest approved app for Kumogakure, as far as rank goes and seeing as your character was originally written to be a kage, they're most definitely prime candidate for shinobi of the village and displayer of talents.

: Sega~ You don't have a participant, wouldn't it be so much fun to test your jinchuuriki out in a friendly comp with others? XP You know you want too~<3 Besides if Thetis doesn't take up the torch, then you're the next best approved warrior to represent Kumo. I'll sign Nori up as a substitute if that helps promote you to do it~ =D

: Seeing as Haru already has a character in perhaps, you could provide the force for Kirigakure's sake dots? You're the highest rank and you could bring for the trip as potentially a substitute, help me get this thing a little or lot bigger. ^^

: Other than the Lady herself who I last remember is down a computar, you're the highest ranking shinobi for Yukigakure. I know extra work isn't the lazy thing, but only doing a couple things is still pretty lazy right? Besides you need more posts with this character and wouldn't this just be oh so much fun~<3

@everyone : This should be a blast and the more the merrier, so PM them kages and try to join this roster!

[PS: I understand a lot of the people linked here have valid reasons not to sign up, but just in case some were on the fence I hope this inspires you to join. ]
last edit by Yoshiko on Oct 20, 2017 5:30:25 GMT -5
has written 683 posts
Chūnin Exams: Battle for Village Supremacy RegistrationOct 21, 2017 3:33:44 GMT -5
Waruichi Kanka
Waruichi Kanka Avatar
groupnull
age 48 years old birthday 11. November rank Jōsō Jōnin [Elite Senior Ninja] occupation

Namae (Name): Waruichi Kanka
Sato: (Village) Kirigakure (Hidden Mist)
Ninjakaku (Ninja Rank): Jōsō Jōnin (Elite High-Ninja)

OOC: If Haru is OK with Fuyumi being Kanka's substitute (the irony of this possible scenario is incredibly humorous), then that's fine by me. Given the current nature of our Mizukage (Kurokawa Shio, who's position is still listed as reserve pending), do I get a pass for permission to enter? How should I go about this?

Kippis,
- Dots
last edit by Waruichi Kanka on Oct 21, 2017 3:35:43 GMT -5
Dots has written 94 posts
Chūnin Exams: Battle for Village Supremacy RegistrationOct 21, 2017 23:01:03 GMT -5
Frenzy
Frenzy Avatar
groupnull
Happy October 22nd! Applications are closed, and it seems we have our participants! A thread will go up (see bottom for details) soon for your characters to draw their opponent in the lottery! Actual battle will begin October the 26th! You have till then to get ready for your epic battle. Good luck, and don't die!

Lottery thread:
Each participant in order (in order that you signed up) will reply to my initial post arriving to the tent that holds the lottery and picking a slip of paper from the box with the name of your opponent on it. You are free to interact with any of the other participants in the thread that either came before or after you. Remember, if you get physical with your opponent before your match, you'll be disqualified on the spot! I will act NPC proctor. This thread is meant to assure those who signed up will truly be taking part in the event, as well as a mini social thread before the true battle. You will be tagged so don't worry!

-Frenzy
has written 85 posts

quick reply

compose a reply