Lions, Tiger, Explosions, OH MY

compose a reply
Lions, Tiger, Explosions, OH MYOct 31, 2017 23:09:50 GMT -5
Waruichi Kanka
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Waruichi Kanka Avatar
groupnull
age 48 years old birthday 11. November rank Jōsō Jōnin [Elite Senior Ninja] occupation
Dots Avatar
Explosion Rules

Greetings to All

Your neighborhood S.Witchdoctor here. As we all are probably aware by this point, the world of Naruto involves a great deal of explosions. As with jutsu and weapons, these explosions have ranged from a simple, singular exploding tag to village-wide destruction. Given the way the site is setup, explosions able to level villages could happen (though obviously, something of that scale would likely be a plot point), but I digress. Staff, hear me out. I know many of you don't like numbers, but this is a relatively simple system that is still user friendly. I have create a base damage capability for one exploding tag, and multiplied in varying degrees, with each tier becoming more and more powerful. In this regard, a singular exploding note is not to be scoffed at, but something like Konan's sea of paper will be illogical and impossible to achieve. ULTIMATELY, this system would serve to act as the baseline measurement for ALL TECHNIQUES, WEAPONS, ABILITIES and any other potentially applications that involve explosions in order to create an equal playing field. This way someone wont be obliterating a boulder with a few tags while multiple might be brushed off if a ninja took a direct hit, or vice versa. 

Number of Exploding TagsDamageBlast Range
1Able to crack bones, break skin, create minor concussion and produce second degree burns upon direct hit. Reddening, knock back and skin irritation with 1m.1m
2 to 4Able to break bones, sprain joints, tear at skin, produce second degree burns and create basic concussion upon direct hit. Can damage organs if directly over them, and remove weak limbs such as fingers and toes within 1m. Reddening, knock back and skin irritation within 2m.2m
5 to 9Able to break bones in multiple locations, crack joints, tear open skin, produce third degree burns and produce unconsciousness upon direct or close hit. Can damage most organs if struck on chest. Knock back, skin tearing and second degree burns within 1 - 2m. Reddening, knock back and skin irritation within 3 - 4m.4m
10 to 14Near lethal, able to shatter bones, ruptures organs, can remove head, and able to remove limbs if struck at key joints (ie. shoulder, elbow, knee, hip, etc.). Minimum third degree burns if within 3m, along with knock back, concussion, bone cracking and minor organ damage between 4 - 6m, decreasing in danger the further away.6m
15 to 19Lethal, able to remove limbs, destroy bones, destroy organs, take head off and kill if struck anywhere besides forearm and calf if within 4m of explosion. 5 - 8m will simply be knocked back.8m
20Obliterates the body and immediately kills within direct range (within 5m). 6 - 10m causes knockback.10m
Every additional 10Damage tops out at 20 notes (20 or 200 will cause the same damage, just on a larger scale)+10m meters to blast radius (starting at 10m, adding 10m per 10 additional tags)

~ Witchdoctor

Dots has written 94 posts

quick reply

compose a reply