General Questions About Kusagakure

compose a reply
General Questions About KusagakureDec 12, 2017 3:59:30 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
I am a returning member, so I don't need to be filled in on very much—just some of the history regarding Kusagkure that I may have missed.

To explain, I was the first person to seriously app for the Kusagakure Lord from what I remember. I never completed that process because of certain staff history of my initial history with the site) who essentially sabotaged (which was my belief) a key aspect of the character's skillset, at which point I eventually told Yori I would just leave instead of challenging them to prevent any kind of dispute from happening (those staff members aren't around anymore—and I do feel vindicated that they were later "evicted" for similar behavior against other people—which isn't to spite the site or anything, just giving full history); however, I did manage to contribute a decent bit to Kusagakure's lore before I left (the techniques for combatting Bijū, the Jinchūriki seal, a few other things and a bit of history). Back then I went by retsea, but since then I've changed the name I'm known by to izzy—so I don't need to know much outside of this specific subject.

Okay, so with the back story out the way:

I want to see if I can sort through any possible changes to the lore for a potential character. In all respects the character will be very simple, and a greehorn, so I'm not asking for any leeway on elaborate abilities, just lore.

The first thing I'm curious about is whether or not Rokubi is open to a potential Jin or not? (I'm expecting that I may have to appeal for it, so that doesn't bother me.)

My second question is, since I was around during the Iwa-Suna conflict in its beginning stages (I was in the process of creating a character named Hashirama Nobuyuki back then before the Tsuchikage dipped—also had plans to make a ln apprentice for the Taki sage, which was this account, and and old Genjutsu guy named Heizento Shotaru, but my creative ability was gone by that point) and saw that my app for the Heizento clan had been archived but that the Jin seal was preserved, so are the Heizento still considered, according to the Jin seal, one of the founding clans, or have they been excised similar to the app? If they are still present in the lore, I of course expect their influence to have been a "background" thing since they have no IC presence.

Next, is Kusagakure still following after the Heizento's example of symbiosis, or have they fallen under an opposing ideal? What is the domestic political ideology? Is it more towards that of a republic or more towards fascism?

These would be important to how my character is written, if he/she comes to be. I'm probably missing some things, too, so if anyone can give a general assessment of lore changes as well, that would be great.
last edit by Deleted on Dec 12, 2017 4:02:05 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
General Questions About KusagakureDec 12, 2017 9:54:02 GMT -5
Nohime Yoshiko
It's all about the way you feel after it's done.
Nohime Yoshiko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday 12/07 rank Jounin occupation
Ukiyo is the Kusa Lady presently and Yori's likely the one to know the most lore otherwise. I know some stuff, but only like the past couple years. As well as most of the knowledge on Iwagakure. The Kage's are usually trusted to have some idea of their village, how it's run and so on.

To your first question; Yes! The Rokubi is presently an open Bijuu position. It'd be a recently sealed bijuu I believe, as in just done? However there is a rule for certain position; Bijuu, Sage, Uchiha and Senju that states you must have an approved character for a month before obtaining a bijuu. You could make a new app, then a bijuu app a month later OR you could after a month have the bijuu sealed into that first charrie. You'd need your Kage/Lord/Lady's approval.

As for your second question; I'd direct you again to Ukiyo and Yoritomo. I believe if the clan's archieved it's been slashed from the history, but they'd be the ones to know. Though if a slot is open for the clan to fill, it could always be brought back for staff to decide if it's history is acceptable with the timeline. I assume the Jin Seal wasn't canned because someone decided to use it for their attempt at making the Jin. Likely it's origin was over looked for the fact it sealed away the six tails, but again I could be wrong and Yoritomo would likely have your answer.

I have tagged the two I mentioned and will send out private messages.
-Love Yoshiko
#sorry4notanswering
Yoshiko has written 927 posts

quick reply

compose a reply