Fallen Blades Wikia! - The Search for Mods Commences!

fallen blades
Fallen Blades Wikia! - The Search for Mods Commences!Jan 11, 2018 1:47:27 GMT -5
Yoritomo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yoritomo Avatar
groupFounder / Owner
age 32 years old birthday rank occupation
Fallen Blades Wikia!
"The search for Wikia mods commences!"

Greetings N:FB Got a quick, but somewhat important announcement today. The staff have decided to hold an open try out of sorts for Wikia Mods. As some of you might have noticed the staff overall have been trying to get updates pushed out across the site overall and the long neglected wikia is on of our many goals to try and tackle.

So what we're going to be doing is hiring on at least one wikia mod (possibly more, but staff are still discussing that.) For the moment we'll be having a small contest to try and make sure that the most adept is selected to manage the wikia.

The way this little trial is going to run is the staff'll be giving anyone interested in trying out a certain page to create. Simply put whoever we feel does the best job will most likely to get the job. Understand that I use the words most likely as it won't just be your wikia related skill that'll we will be keeping an eye on. There are several points of interest that the staff keep an eye on for anyone looking to join the staff, even for the sub-staff/specified staff spots. These include, but aren't limited to behavior in the c-box/discord, activity on the site (and on the wikia in this case), professionalism when answering questions related to their work or dealing with newbies in the c-box and many more.

Anyone interested please be sure to post in this thread within a week and it's highly recommended you make a fresh account named the same as whatever you go by in the c-box. As if you get the job you'll likely be given access to certain restricted boards.
has written 844 posts
Fallen Blades Wikia! - The Search for Mods Commences!Jan 11, 2018 9:41:17 GMT -5
Sairin Takumi
Sairin Takumi Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank Lord Fifth occupation
I can't say I am very articulate when it comes to wikia. However, I can offer any helping hand when it comes to the site. Feel like I have a good grasp if what's going on now. I enjoy helping others and wouldn't mind dedicating a little time towards it(since I already try to!)
Regardless, just let me know! Good luck NFB staff!
Zewo has written 215 posts
Fallen Blades Wikia! - The Search for Mods Commences!Jan 21, 2018 14:04:02 GMT -5
Yoritomo
Yoritomo Avatar
groupFounder / Owner
Sign ups closed. You'll all have one week to work on your pages before the staff make a decision. The assignments are as follows:

Dots - Himishi
Hiro - Tenchi Kaigen Kyoumon
Yamori - Nohime
Zewo - Waruichi
Cosmic - Shitai

Natsu - Clan Metagame God Eye

Just in case it wasn't clear, you won't be just moving the clan app to the wikia. The point of the wikia is to consolidate information. This could be information from RP threads or extra bits of information that approved character apps give to the clan. Good luck to all of you.
has written 844 posts
Fallen Blades Wikia! - The Search for Mods Commences!Jan 29, 2018 0:37:35 GMT -5
Yoritomo
Yoritomo Avatar
groupFounder / Owner
And after a week, the contest comes to a close. Hiro has won hands down. Now, I must also say that I am somewhat disappointed, not with Hiro winning (as his work was very good), but with the fact he was the only individual that had signed up who even posted any work. I understand that stuff comes up, but a pm to let me know you were withdrawing (as one contest did) would have been appreciated.
has written 844 posts