Quick Reminder!

fallen blades
Quick Reminder!Oct 11, 2018 19:02:25 GMT -5
Natsu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Natsu Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
It’s come to my attention that there have been some concerns about the conversation topics in the public chat areas on site. I’d like to remind everyone that this is a game we all play and we want to have fun with one another. We want to fight, get stressed, or be angry as little as possible! If there seems to be an issue with a thread, character reaction, etc that’s starting to gain hostility or negativity in the cbox/discord, I encourage everyone to take a step back. Get a breather. And then talk to (just) the people involved. We all know how details can get confused in situations that lots of people want to comment on, there’s no reason to wind ourselves up more.

So. I hope everyone can play the game, have fun, and openly communicate with one another! No one should be here to ruin someone else’s day, plots or characters. A little outreach goes a long way if you’re concerned. And if it’s ever something you feel you can’t bring up on your own, or are too nervous. Feel free to contact me and I can attempt to mediate or alleviate issues.

Thank you.
-
last edit by Natsu on Oct 11, 2018 19:02:40 GMT -5
has written 786 posts