Protectors of the Earth [Ryo]Apr 7, 2021 10:20:19 GMT -5
Yutakako Keiko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yutakako Keiko Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

I Will Always Be
My Own Kind of Different

Sometimes life was just easiest when surrounded by nature. Atop one of the many mountains of the country, she found it to be aptly named. Mountain Country. A place of many tall hills that reached towards the skies. Up here on one of those mountaintops… it was so silent. So loud. The sound of the world would echo in her ears as music would dance and tell its song of life. A gentle smile upon the face of the girl, she sat and enjoyed. Life. Nature. Simply being… for this was a perfect spot, as many spots were. She could be herself as only she could be. Yutakako Keiko. The Lizard Sage Apprentice. One that the world bowed to.

For it often did. The whistling wind singing to her would dance about her body, brushing dark strands of red hair over her shoulders and to be carried into the wind. Whipping lightly about as short pants barely met her calves. A loose fitting red tanktop above one of white. Gloves were tugged onto her hands, though fingerless and very charred. Katon was part of her love and life, something that showed very obviously upon her attire. She had been training! Not long before her and Tadami exercised some of their skills just to keep themselves up to par. It was always fun. Exciting and interesting~ But now… quiet. He was somewhere down there, she could hear him. But right here? It was her. Her and nature.

Let it sing.

Yutakako Keiko
MADE BY VEL OF GS
has written 451 posts
Protectors of the Earth [Ryo]Apr 28, 2021 15:51:09 GMT -5
Ryo Koshutora
Strength is the power that shapes this world.
Ryo Koshutora Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 19 years old birthday 14/11 rank Sp.Jounin occupation Tiger Sage

TORARyo

Another day, another training session. This time with a waterfall shinobi, as so called Yutakako. If the info he had on Kirigakure's allies, she was supposed to be the pupil of the one and only lord of Takigakure no Sato, the Lizard sage. While he did not mind measuring his mettle with other sages around the world he had to guess why out of all place she had chosen the one they were in for their purpose. He couldn't spy any special meaning behind it and it looked rather different than the secret tiger hideout Sento had shown him and Shomaru a good few weeks ago.

Either way, it mattered little to him. His only pressing need was to keep practicing. The more he fought the better he was going to become at harness Nature's power for himself. Once in the clearance, Ryo would stand in wait for the other, despite feeling something somewhere higher up. He was his boring old self, so his dull senses wouldn't really be able to pinpoint Yutakako until he decided to grow fur and tail.

"Alright well...she's bound to arrive here eventually..." He mumbled to himslelf as he waited and waited. He decided to start stretching and preparing himself for the fight to come. He was more than sure he hadn't been made to walk all the way out there just for some meditation session.

Nightshade has written 175 posts
Protectors of the Earth [Ryo]Aug 8, 2021 1:11:46 GMT -5
Yutakako Keiko
Yutakako Keiko Avatar
groupnull

I Will Always Be
My Own Kind of Different

A new song.

Listening to Tadami’s was always reassuring and consistent for her, he was somewhere… not especially close but not directly with her. Nice to have company… but nice to have freedom as well~ It was the call of a new song growing steadily louder that caught her attention. Something not bothered with at first, for songs growing louder and softer throughout whatever area was how things went. She wasn’t the only one in the vicinity, plenty of people roaming, hiding, or traveling through the mountainous ranges of the area. This one…? Perhaps odd. She wasn’t sure how to put her finger on it, but something that drew her more towards it and reminded her of something…

That it was moving in her direction was all the more curious. Her direction was a relative sort of idea… Stronger to her nature tuned ear made more sense, but perhaps not to her. It was an itch she’d have to scratch though… wherever it was, she wanted to find it. Descending from her perch and into the wooded hilled wilderness with brimming energy to find whatever this new feeling was.

Something soon enough to be found. A peculiar figure within dense hills of foliage, odd in that he took no cover. Out of all the places he could linger and stretch, he opened himself up into one of the few clearings within he area. Odd. But a grin to her face all the same as steps took her bounding through trees and off branches, leaping into the air and into the clearing before landing with all the same eagerness and flames near flickering on her fingertips as she looked to the boy.

"Waiting for someone?”

The eager girl showcasing her arrival with a sudden question upon her bright face, never knowing it was her he had been waiting for in the first place.

Yutakako Keiko
MADE BY VEL OF GS
has written 451 posts
Protectors of the Earth [Ryo]Sept 12, 2021 11:35:55 GMT -5
Ryo Koshutora
Strength is the power that shapes this world.
Ryo Koshutora Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 19 years old birthday 14/11 rank Sp.Jounin occupation Tiger Sage

TORARyo

Ryo would look up. His senses were dull outside of his sage mode, but they were by no means bad. Well, they were bad for tiger standards, but fine for everything else. He saw the red haired girl drop down before him. Considering he was in the middle of nowhere, she must be the one he was waiting for.

"Yutakako Keiko." He answered her question. "I assume you're the one. Pleasure to meet you. I'm Koshutora Ryo. The Tiger Sage." he stated. "I believe I have a training session with you, courtesy of your Master." He concluded. That was about it really, no need to sweet talk the facts. It was the first time he was visiting there and he already had caught glimpse of alot of gators around looking at him as he went by. As soon as he was over the border, he was being watched. Speaks voulme on their security, but it was slightly unsettling in terms of privacy and slightly irritating.

The sage waited for the other to say anything, confirm his view or offer another take. He was down to begin immediately there where he was really. He didn't need to get to Taki proper to throw hands or whatever the lady before him wanted to do.

Nightshade has written 175 posts
Protectors of the Earth [Ryo]May 28, 2022 13:10:42 GMT -5
Yutakako Keiko
Yutakako Keiko Avatar
groupnull

I Will Always Be
My Own Kind of Different

Name was definitely said but she didn’t know who he was. A tilt of her head and hand raise, questionly scratching at that bright red hair as she looked him over. "Uh, sure! Yeah! Yutakako Keiko, Apprentice of Lord Ryū the Lizard Sage!” Too easy to give her name out, it was something forward and she was good at! If he needed confirmation of that much it was super simple and Keiko was left grinning broadly. Truthfully, she hadn’t heard much from home or Takigakure in many a week, so the idea that Lord Ryū would have set her up with a playdate was beyond something she would have ever expected.

But would she turn something like that down? Never! Well, unless they weren’t worth her time. But usually never!

To which the boy would continue on about… a training session…? Weird. And she’d look all the more confused about it.

"If you say so~ Did you need help with something?”

Considerable amount of misunderstanding, Keiko was all too often under the assumption that she had a better grasp on things than others might. Not that she didn’t learn too! Perhaps it was the influence of Akio that brought that idea around. But when Ryo mentioned a training session the girl would put her hands to her hips and stand proudly, waiting to see what the tiger could want to learn from the mighty dragon!

Wasn't sure if you'd wanna continue since I took so long and you've progressed since then.

Yutakako Keiko
MADE BY VEL OF GS
has written 451 posts