raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 13/10 rank Jounin occupation Being Awesome

personal

NAME: Jaakunajin no ken [Heinous God Sword]

CHAKRA USAGE: High

CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu

REQUIREMENT: Raijin'noken, Makeji Damashii

DESCRIPTION: Nothing in the world is perfect, all things strife towards improvement eternal. Thus, after Raimaa's foray into the Ghost Fist Style, she looked to what she possessed personally, and made improvements with her genius.

Heinous God uses the spiralling technique from Ghost Fist style to outsource the force required to create Thunder God to the entire body rather than just her arm. This spreads the strain and allows her to use it more often. She can also, if she wishes, go full ham and increase Thunder God's power considerably by putting the same amount of force in her arm as usual and spiralling the rest of her body.
Lilly has written 881 posts
Raimaa Personal TechniquesMay 2, 2021 20:00:16 GMT -5
Yoshiko
Space is just a word for those afraid to get close.
Yoshiko Avatar
groupAdministrator
age birthday rank occupation
Personal jutsu are supposed to have a downside, I'd also say requiring jutsu to make a personal isn't a very strong case, as anyone could get those jutsu and be in equal position to learn it.

Jutsu classification aside though, this sounds like an SA as it's just boosting another jutsu and quite literally doubling it's effectivity without even paying double the cost. S-rank is kind of the peak, so it's kind of hard to write an S-rank that's just a better S-rank as a jutsu.
has written 683 posts
Raimaa Personal TechniquesMay 4, 2021 9:18:57 GMT -5
raimaa futago
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Huh, well that's new. I've been doing that for a while now. It's why Raimaa has so many S-rank techniques, with half of them being better versions of their predecessors. S-rank is the peak, but there is definite scale between them. Like the difference between "I hit a guy a lot real quick" and "I cut a mountain in half"
Raimaa Personal TechniquesMay 6, 2021 10:43:20 GMT -5
Yoshiko
Space is just a word for those afraid to get close.
Yoshiko Avatar
groupAdministrator
age birthday rank occupation
Uhmm... I don't think it's new. Maybe I am miss understanding. Is this jutsu just itself or is it like, to perform this jutsu you also perform the other jutsu and pay all three costs.

There's certainly a vast difference between S-rank, but the variety comes from different goals. IE you want a bigger boom-boom you spend more chakra, require an SA, require six posts of build up or so on. I could see how one S-rank could lead into another, but I definitely don't wanna see an S-rank not being used be ab excuse for anothers power.
has written 683 posts
Raimaa Personal TechniquesMay 11, 2021 4:26:15 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Huh. I should probably remove Eternal Ghost and Efficient Sword and Ghostly Wavering and Doppelganger and Wight Maker as well then. Since they are all just jutsus that improve upon their predecessor.
Raimaa Personal TechniquesMay 26, 2021 8:16:11 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Well, if the thing I have done multiple times over the years is not allowed then there is nothing I can do. So yea, go ahead and remove it. 
last edit by raimaa futago on May 26, 2021 8:16:27 GMT -5