groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

[attr="class","tg4mBG"]
[attr="class","tg4mHead"]THE KINSHŌ KAGE
[attr="class","tg4mBorder"]
[attr="class","tg4mLine1"]
[attr="class","tg4mBody"]
[attr="class","tg4mText"]

Meanwhile Arashi pondered Akira simply existed. No conceivable dream before him, it was better than usual. Sometimes there were visions of things he saw, ridiculous situations in his head, nightmares of things he'd done: nothing any Shinobi was not familiar with. From her view there was only the boy, his breathing and the wind. While she inspected him he was unawares to the nines.

Hours had passed, and finally like a click Akira had been roused from his sleep. Akira's face would sit up but the rest of his body would lay there, and he was there for a moment of confusion. And one big breath in, he needed some water. To use the toilet as well.

From this point, no dignity could be recovered from the tatters of his hair strewn about his face. He would sit himself up, one hand behind him as he perched himself. Akira would brush the hair from his face, pulling it backwards instead of having the usual strands of hair around the front of his face. He could tie it up in a moment.

It was growing dark, as he could tell by the now-apparent window in the makeshift sleeping area. Akira put two and two together and it was likely the growing cold that came with the disappearance of the sun that wound him from his slumber. That, and not wearing a shirt.

Arashi had not been a part of his focus but he could now see the girl: the alarming image being that her head in her knees, hair strewn about like him looked like a monster from a movie, like a spirit. "AaGAAHA. HA. HA." Akira would jump to his feet in what was almost zero time, up against the wall. Arashi had scared the living daylights out of him.

He would look down, chuckling in embarrassment. "You stayed." Akira would state, almost in a semi-belief that she had. His voice was actually quite croaky, so his next form of order was to grab the water bottle that he had drank earlier, taking another swig. The next thing he would do was grab a hairband from his bag (of all the things to bring) and began to tie his hair back, revealing a different portion of his face. It looked different in comparison to what it was before.

"Thank you. I know it could've looked... difficult to be found by other people by myself, and suspicious at that." Akira was settling back into being awake, his body a bit more rejuvenated but in place of tiredness was more aches than anything. Nothing that Akira couldn't deal with. Akira would sit himself next to the girl, back up against the wall.

"I'm a terrible conversationalist when asleep. I didn't snore or anything I hope." Akira would be self-deprecating, sensing the mood in the room wasn't entirely sun and bunnies. For a lot of shinobi, being left with themselves were sometimes the worst company: nothing that they hadn't kept aware of. Akira had always been okay after his talks concluded with the help he had received: but it wasn't absolute. He got it.

[attr="class","ullaCred"]ULLA

[attr="class","tg4mLine2"]

[newclass=.ullaCred]color:#777;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:trebuchet ms;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mBG]background-color:#fff;border:#eee 1px solid;width:400px;border-top:#eee 1px solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tg4mLine1]height:3px;width:100%;background-color:#c65963;margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mLine2]height:10px;width:100%;background-color:#c65963;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mHead]height:75px;background-color:#c65963;color:#fff;line-height:75px;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.tg4mBody]text-align:justify;font-size:11px;padding:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.tg4mText]border-left:#eee 1px solid;padding-left:20px;padding-right:20px;border-right:#eee 1px solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tg4mBody b]color:#AB0912[/newclass]
has written 0 posts
Not Quite Sweater Weather [Arashi / Past / Training]Nov 21, 2018 10:44:20 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho

a falling star fell from your heart.
With the teen lost in thought, she found herself noting the setting of the sun, soon sighing as she knew that she should probably consider leaving soon. Still, Akira hadn't exactly woken up yet. Leaving him here might raise a brows, especially since he was still at the border and at this point, likely right along the lines of Kaze no Kuni. The end results wouldn't be pretty. So, she elected to stay just a bit more. At least until he woke up. Hopefully by then she could easily make her way into the desert. Or at least, further into it.

Though in thinking of just when he would manage this, she heard a cry coming from his direction, causing her to scream in response as she fell backwards from her seated position on the ground. In seeing he had risen to his feet, the teen would narrow one eye as the other remained closed as she rubbed the back of her head with a frown.

Awakened Friendship

"The hell is wrong with you!? Ya nearly scared me half to death!"

Holding her hand to her chest, she would manage to catch her breath as Akira seemed to note how she had stayed. the teen would wrinkle her nose as she crossed her arms over her chest and looked away.

"I said I wouldn't didn't I? Shesh...pay attention why don't cha..."

In watching his movement with a single pupil, she would notice how he seemed a bit different with his hair down in comparison to when it was held up, causing her to blink for a moment as she soon returned to her pouting while readjusting in her seated position close by. In hearing him explain how it might be difficult to explain his being here to a guard or perhaps anyone that had passed by, the teen would sigh before shaking her head.

"Yea...just a tad..."

In using her fingertips as a means to indicate just mock such a detail, her expression would grow a bit more surprised as he moved to sit next to her. Hands resting on her lap at this point, she frowned a bit as he went so far as to thank him, nodding before finally accepting his thanks from prior before.

"Anyway...you don't have to thank me...I was just...doing what friends do..."

As he mentioned how he probably wasn't the best company in his previous state of slumber, he'd go on question if he had been snoring. That was enough to get her to laugh a bit, a toothy grin crossing her lips as she leaned back against the wall.

"If ya did..I won't say anything...too much leverage to be gained from it..."

With her smile seeming to return, she would then shake her head.

"It's okay...I didn't mind...I'm used to silence in dark places...."
@akira

000 WORDS FOR Sunagakure nin ― notes go in here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nec nunc sit amet ante lobortis viverra. Sed pellentesque, nisi ac volutpat bibendum, diam ante bibendum odio, eu aliquam metus felis a arcu. Nulla facilisi. Nunc tempor neque nec tristique dapibus.
Kaze has written 2,713 posts
Not Quite Sweater Weather [Arashi / Past / Training]Nov 21, 2018 19:20:09 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

[attr="class","tg4mBG"]

He had also very much scared the other Jinchuuriki, eliciting a scream that left them both scrambling for the walls. But he was appreciative of her staying regardless. It did show some level of trust that he was also able to fall asleep in front of her. Many other shinobi of any other nation would not have prompted much faith, and he would've had to deal with just being sluggish.

She also understood the predicament, but the solution was obvious: don't train so close to the borders. Akira could've explained it to anybody well enough but even though he wasn't officially on their borders they were still enemies, and it was any excuse needed to be retaliatory. Nonetheless, he trained here.

It helped reinforce that they were friends and good things could come of Shinobi of different nations. Some of them were bad, and Iwagakure Shinobi as well. Akira could pick out handfuls of deterrent shinobi who's aim would be to crush: to use all of the stone Iwa held and to hold it over their enemies. Stone had other uses too: to house and shelter others, to carve into art and beauty. Not just to squish and maim.

Akira would laugh again as well, tapping at his nose. "Of course. Shinobi keep their secrets." Shinobi knew that better than anyone: it was a know thy enemy type of situation. But it was done in jest, but if he did snore, it would be an awful conversation piece to have in the future. 

"Quite dark." Akira would remark, looking over at her, eyes concerned although it bore a blank face, and even though he made a pun he would refrain from pointing it out. Perhaps even in the darkness, like there was a light behind his eyes they took in all of the light, shining brighter than anything else in the room of darkening yellow. "You don't have to be you know? You must have a lot of friends. Not just here and now, but across the world, I imagine." Akira would stare down towards his own legs, his hands would between his own legs and rest there.

"Unless I'm completely missing there being an anecdote or a quip somewhere, that is." He would speak dryly, his tongue probing his mouth in thought. "You'll be going soon, yeah?" Akira realized that what he had said after he'd said it made it sound like he was trying to get rid of her, but it was just a innocent question. "The moon and all that..." he would add on, just to make himself clear. It was starting to get a bit on the colder side then, Akira would jitter slightly as a breeze came past him. A moment later, a thin film of heat enveloped him which the girl would've felt. He would take another swig of water to his side to top him up. 

NAME: Jōkiton: Sessei [Steam Release: Moderation]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low [Continuous]
CLASSIFICATION: Jinchūriki
ELEMENT: If applicable.
DESCRIPTION:
One of the basic techniques in Kokuō's steam release, and the basis for many of the further techniques. The user manipulates some liquid inside their body to either release steam (thus cooling the body) or to heat it up, protecting them from adverse climates without wearing the appropriate clothing. This does not require handseals.

[newclass=.ullaCred]color:#777;font-size:7px;letter-spacing:1px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:trebuchet ms;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mBG]background-color:#fff;border:#eee 1px solid;width:400px;border-top:#eee 1px solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=.tg4mLine1]height:3px;width:100%;background-color:#c65963;margin-bottom:5px;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mLine2]height:10px;width:100%;background-color:#c65963;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tg4mHead]height:75px;background-color:#c65963;color:#fff;line-height:75px;font-family:trebuchet ms;font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass][newclass=.tg4mBody]text-align:justify;font-size:11px;padding:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.tg4mText]border-left:#eee 1px solid;padding-left:20px;padding-right:20px;border-right:#eee 1px solid;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
Not Quite Sweater Weather [Arashi / Past / Training]Nov 21, 2018 19:39:41 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

"Wow...you are so lame sometimes..."

Arashi would keep her arms crossed as it was clear that he was attempting to try and make her feel better, though in truth, she imagined that her limitation of true friends had been her own doing. It was a work in progress, but one that may come with time. For now, she was just happy that she had the select few that did enjoy her company enough to give her a chance. With her allowing a toothy grin to return, her eyes would roll before soon allowing a bead of sweat to slide down her face in realizing that it was getting late.

"Oh shi...I do!"

Rising up quickly, she would look around and then note the strange change in temperature as the boy would appear to almost be releasing steam, her hand waving to the side as she watched him with a blank expression.

"Oh come on...seriously dude..I feel like I'm in a smoker's lounge..."

As she coughed for a moment, the teen would soon look at him with her hand placed upon her hip, a smirk crossing her lips before allowing a sigh to escape her lips.

"What about you? What are you plans? Plan on making a lap across the desert to make a stop at Yukigakure next? I hear it's a lot cooler there..."
@akira

000 WORDS FOR Sunagakure nin ― notes go in here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nec nunc sit amet ante lobortis viverra. Sed pellentesque, nisi ac volutpat bibendum, diam ante bibendum odio, eu aliquam metus felis a arcu. Nulla facilisi. Nunc tempor neque nec tristique dapibus.
Not Quite Sweater Weather [Arashi / Past / Training]Nov 21, 2018 20:17:17 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

[attr="class","tg4mBG"]

"I'm a cool guy." Akira would reassure her and himself. He was cool in his own sort of way. Perhaps in a phrasing borrowed to him by Keiko, even though he knew individually there were things that people didn't find cool, like drinking tea, reading a book and just chatting one's head off. Those were things that made him who he was.

She didn't like the steam he was exuding. Well. "Tough." he would wink at her. But then again, he was the one without a shirt so bah humbug to her. He was warm, and that was what mattered. He was assured that he was fine, even if she was coughing some. "Wait. How do you know what a smoker's lounge is like? Arashi." he would feign a disappointment to his voice, though his face showed no sign of joke except for a slight amused glint to his eye.

"You know, I'm going to take a hot miss on that one if that's okay." It looked like he was giving it some thought until he gave it a taut remark. Though, he did want to point out that Yukigakure was closer to get to from Tsuchi no Kuni's side than it was from Kaze no Kuni's side, but alas kept his stride about him. But her coming to her feet would also bring Akira's to his feet even if his aches were prominent in how he rose himself from the ground, with the help of the wall up against him. He would begin to fasten his equipment around him for lack of shirt; not that he minded, he had his technique.

With some notice he would make his way out into the surrounding area once more, wiping himself down as he moved. Sand had a surprising ability to get everywhere, and he didn't know how he could deal with it, let alone Arashi's cold, sandy exterior. "Hey, so I guess I'll see you around, eh?" he would ask Arashi, a little loudly if she was inside the building, not so much if she was outside. 

NAME: Jōkiton: Sessei [Steam Release: Moderation]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low [Continuous]
CLASSIFICATION: Jinchūriki
ELEMENT: If applicable.
DESCRIPTION:
One of the basic techniques in Kokuō's steam release, and the basis for many of the further techniques. The user manipulates some liquid inside their body to either release steam (thus cooling the body) or to heat it up, protecting them from adverse climates without wearing the appropriate clothing. This does not require handseals.

has written 0 posts
Not Quite Sweater Weather [Arashi / Past / Training]Nov 21, 2018 21:59:59 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

While the boy seemed to reject the notion that he wasn't lame but actually cool, she would simply roll his eyes upon hearing his other comment upon her reaction to his steaming action, causing the teen to click her tongue before finally looking off to the side with a blank expression. After all, it seemed as if he had yet another question about her vast length of knowledge. Though, it was more than a bit embarrassing to say the least.

As Akira questioned just how Arashi even knew what a smoker's lounge was, the teen would shrug with a sheepish look on her face, her eyes shifting to the side before scratching the tip of her nose.

"I kinda have a sense for these things...plus, I literally am the daughter of a kage...not all diplomats are squeaky clean and without their vices...ya know?"

There was probably no need to tell him that she literally had the smelling ability of a power enhanced hound. Though with all joking aside, the two would start to make their way outside, her hands would rest behind her head, a mocking laugh coming from her in his response to her suggestion of going to Yuki, leading to him soon beginning to say his farewells. With her hold a small smile over her face, she would soon gesture towards the shirt as she laughed gently as she brushed her hair from her face.

"Yea...and..um..thanks..again..for the loaner...Promise to return it....at some point...clean..of course..and not smelling of dog and...well..hot..desert..."

Though knowing that he should probably be on his way, as well as her, she would soon hold up one hand before reaching down into her pouch before retrieving a tube of ointment. Looking over it, she would then toss it in his direction, a smirk crossing her lips before laughing a bit.

"Here..might help with that likely burn...pretty sure steam won't do much good for you horse boy.."
@akira

Not Quite Sweater Weather [Arashi / Past / Training]Nov 21, 2018 22:40:14 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

[attr="class","tg4mBG"]

"Hear hear. You should hear some of the damn stories those pesky councilmembers get up to." Akira would roll his eyes alongside her in unison. It was the bane of his life. "I really don't care what they get up to, yet it's like a rolling highlight reel. And I can't get off." Akira being in his position dealt with a lot of in office politics but that also meant liaising with different members of groups and people... sometimes multitasking, sometimes not. But they all had their own inclinations, some thought of Akira as a pest, others useful, some as a waiter. Others not making that mistake.

"No, I get it. Probably best not to return all, broken and burnt." Although Akira admitted he liked seeing her in his shirt, as it gave him a feeling similar to when the same had happened with Keiko - a thing he needed to eventually confront. It was like a point of ownership to some people, and Akira took some slight egotistical notion over it. But at the same time, it also brought attention again to that she had been in a fantastic uniform to his own eyes, and it was for that he was grateful that a lot of his looks could be easily mistaken for looking elsewhere: pupil-less.

Arashi would throw him an (assumedly) ointment which he would confirm with his eyes first. "I appreciate it but that might've been nicer when the sun was out. Timing." Akira would say, holding it up to inspect it. The steam wouldn't work well alongside it, but he could manage without, and maybe apply it later when he was at an inn with the rest of his equipment. The Special Jounin would simply ignore the comment, as like every other nickname, like the Kinshokage, simply not acknowledging it had been a better solution. "I'll apply it later." he would nod. It would be done. 

Although he wanted to continue chatting he realised that Arashi had ways to go before Sunagakure if the maps were anything to go by, and there wasn't much more to chat about. "Say hey to Wai for me." Akira would wave her off, as a final goodbye.

has written 0 posts
Not Quite Sweater Weather [Arashi / Past / Training]Nov 22, 2018 15:55:48 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

Though he still seemed to tease her in her late gifting of the ointment, the girl would simply sigh as she at least remembered enough to give it to him before he left. Even if it had been perhaps too late to really help with the overall damage. But, then again, it was the thought that counted and she knew that at the very least, Akira knew that. In seeing him wave and say to give his regards to Nai, the teen would nod before summoning a cloud of sand to the forefront, placing her down upon it as she soon took off into the air.

It wouldn't be long before the girl was moving into the distance, though it would be clear that even in flight, the girl was struggling as her frame would wobble and appear almost to take a nose dive before readjusting course and returning to a natural floating state. As she drew further and further away, she would look down at the shirt, pulling at it a bit before shrugging her shoulders with a smile on her face.

"He's sweet...still a bit weird....but sweet...."
@akira

Not Quite Sweater Weather [Arashi / Past / Training]Nov 22, 2018 17:57:17 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

[attr="class","tg4mBG"]

Akira would see the girl off into the night, she would summon more sand like she had used earlier and begin to move from it much like Yoshiko did in her own technique, albeit a bit more on the wobbly side. Akira certainly hadn't intended on seeing her today.

He would stand there watching her leave and fading and becoming a smaller blip in his vision, before looking around, a bit blankly. Like someone without orders. He would collect himself, and realize his bladder had been protesting at him and he could finally go to the toilet, which he would take the time to do in relative modesty.

He needed to get back to the town he had been residing in for the past few days, for they were happy to take his coin. There was only him, the wind and the night now. Akira had not expected to see Arashi, so the event was purely a random chance at that. Still.

It was nice.

Hsi feet would begin to take him away from his training area and he would begin to leave but stop, coming to the end of some strides. "Ah...." Akira would put a hand to his head, palm covering one of his eyes. He would sigh again. Rolling his shoulders, he would drop some of his items again. "Don't be satisfied..." he was tired, his body was tired, he was on enemy land, yet he dropped his stuff to work on his training.

The Kinshokage would begin to move again slowly this time, in rehearsed katas, movements and attacks that he would normally use. A slow, laboured breathing that even though he was moving slowly the man's body was protesting against him. His mind was clear, focusing on the strains and aches in his body. Something else was bothering him, but he didn't know what and he couldn't place his mind on it.

[End Thread]

last edit by Deleted on Nov 22, 2018 17:57:29 GMT -5
has written 0 posts