[attr="class","porksoda-hd"]
[attr="class","porksoda-icn"]

[attr="class","ion-paintbrush"]

[attr="class","porksoda-lyr"]

How wasted were we last night?

[attr="class","porksoda-img"]

Gross.[break][break]

Old men in love were gross.[break][break]

Jojo pouted from his helpless position on Ryohei's shoulders as the two jounin made goo-goo eyes and kissy faces at each other with their dumb declarations of love. He stuck his tongue out at the display. Gross.[break][break]

Fuck, he missed Dayu.[break][break]

Making an angry cat noise, the chuunin began squirming again, wanting out of the hold before he managed to get too deep into melancholy thoughts. The group was close enough to Ryohei's house that he could go wander off and snoop while the two lovebirds went and did whatever gross old men did when they were in love.[break][break]

Of course, moving while the person who was carrying you had completely forgotten they were carrying you wasn't the best idea. Whether it was Jojo moving or something else, but Ryohei swung around while he was in the doorjamb and Jojo's head met the solid side of the building. The force of skull meeting wall, and the motion of recoiling, made Jojo fall from the older man's shoulders with no grace whatsoever and land hard on the floor. "Son of a fuck! OW!"[break][break]

He rolled around on the floor, head clutched in his hands. Kaito was laughing, Ryohei was wondering where the chuunin had materialized from and the teen was in pain. "No, I'm not okay. I've been assaulted. I'm dying." Okay. It didn't actually hurt that much. But it was the principle of the thing. He had been dropped. And Kaito was laughing. The jerk.[break][break]

But there was little sympathy from the adults. Jojo rolled over onto his stomach and hopped up to his feet, wobbling slightly from vertigo and the level drunkenness that he was still at. HE pushed past Royhei and Kaito and into the house. The last times he had been here, he hadn't actually gotten the lay of the place, but he knew where the important places were. Like the kitchen. And the living room. The most important.[break][break]

He beelined for the kitchen and immediately began going through the cupboards for munchies, because what were manners? Jojo also knew that there should be some good stuff hidden, because what kind of house with a kid wouldn't have good snacks? Ryohei did have a kid, right? He hadn't imagined the purple-haired girl the first time he had come here. So good snacks. Right. And success! Cookies. He grabbed the box of cookies from the cupboard and immediately dug in. Because cookies.[break][break]

Now he had to find out where the old men had wandered off too. Probably went to be gross somewhere. Rude. They had company.[break][break]

"Ryoheeeeei! Stop being gross with your boyfriend and teach me cool jutsu!!" No, he hadn't forgotten the reason he had come along with Kaito and his scary ANBU Captain. Jojo wanted the cool jutsu.[break][break]

[break]
Jutsu Used
[break]
  • ~~

[break] |

[attr="class","ion-star"] ELGYEM & ART CREDIT

[googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=".porksoda-bg"]width: 370px; background: #e4e4e4; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px; border-radius: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-bd"]width: 350px; background: #ffffff; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc; border-right: 1px solid #cccccc; color: #7a7a7a; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-bd b"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #864541;[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-bd i"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-bd a"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #000000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-hd"]background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #db9c69, #f9e5d5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-icn"]float: right; background: #ffffff; padding: 20px; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); font-size: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-lyr"]padding: 20px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-img img"]shape-outside: circle(50%);[/newclass]
last edit by Souzouteki Jōjō on Jan 2, 2020 12:32:02 GMT -5
apalooka has written 361 posts
Dude where's my scripture? [Jojo|Ryohei]Jan 5, 2020 16:04:03 GMT -5
Ishiin Ryohei
--
Ishiin Ryohei Avatar
groupnull
age 35 years old birthday 2 July -31 SD rank Jounin occupation
The dropped chuunin didn't make him feel bad. He knew he should, but the kid got up and pushed his way past the two adults and went somewhere. Ryohei simply stood, swaying, blinking after him as if his brain needed a moment to remember that he had infact picked up the kid at the park and carried him home. Oh man. Yeah, by all accounts, he should feel bad. All the absurd 'Social Interactions 101' books he had told him this. But did he? No.

His attention was directed towards the other jounin. A sly smile crawling up on his lips as he looked at him. Home meant bed. Home with Kaito meant bed and more. He was pretty sure the chuunin had waltzed on to do whatever he did when he visited, so Ryohei took the opportunity and pulled Kaito to him, hand transitioning from pulling his shirt to smoothing it down, feeling the muscles beneath and ended up on his hip. Drunken, amber eyes studied the jounin's features for a moment, leaning in to steal a kiss.

Click

The cabinets were being opened. Was the kid actually going through his things?! Hell no, he wasn't going to eat Akane's cookies, was he? "Fucking kid" He'd never hear the end of it if she came over and there were none! With a growl turned away from the raven and moved way too fast into the kitchen hand quickly gripping the island for support as his world started to spin more than it should. His balance was about as good as a newborn giraffe's. And there they were. In Jojo's hands. Akane's cookies.

"Oi you racoon, get your hands off Akane's cookies she'll kill me if you eat them all!" 

Was he able to buy new ones? Yes. Did Drunk Ryohei know these weren't the last cookies in Iwagakure?  No. Not at all. So he stormed at the chuunin to rip the box from him and put them back where they belonged. Mumbling about how cookies really weren't appropriate drunk food. As soon as the cookies were safe in their cabinet, he went to open another cabinet, this time he triggered the secret compartment on the side and produced a few boxes of chocolate and a box of cookies and crackers. 

"This is what you should be eating! It is the best. " He looked over his shoulder at Kaito. "Please forget you ever saw the secret stash of sweets, I had to hide them from your sweet-tooth or you'd eat it for breakfast."

And then he went to make good on his promise. An excitement equal to a kid showing their parents something they made in kinder-garden. With some trouble(alot) he got the door open and the seals unarmed, and when he returned he did so with a binder. A colorcoded, overflowing binder. With a smile he dropped it on the table, placed both hands on his hips and turned towards the two others. "Now this! Is fun."  
NOTES ; Aaaannnd the trio is home! 

JUTSU HERE.
ENY ADOXOGRAPHY
Moro has written 393 posts
Dude where's my scripture? [Jojo|Ryohei]Jan 5, 2020 16:29:24 GMT -5
Tanaka Kaito
I saw the universe hidden in your heart, wish I told you that before it got too dark.
Tanaka Kaito Avatar
groupnull
age 34 years old birthday 29th July -31SD rank Elite Jounin occupation ANBU
[attr="class","susurrus"]
[attr="class","jikan"]

[attr="class","hiraeth"]彼と結婚する
[attr="class","achee"]
[attr="class","castleonthehill"]
An allured 'mmm' came out of Kaito as Ryohei stepped into his personal space and ran his hand over him til it sat on his hip. Home was definitely were the heart was. Among other things. He would be putty, so to speak, in Ryohei's hands. The Jounin went to kiss him and then...

And then he was off like a drunken deer, sliding down the hallway and into the kitchen to find out what Jojo was up to. Kaito sighed. That was a tease. But probably for the best... leave Jojo alone to his own devices and he'd probably come looking for them. 

Kaito left his head on the wall, twisted it to watch Ryohei leave. Sighed again. This was all very silly to him, Jojo and Ryohei did not get on at the best of times. How long would it be before they were at each other's throats?

Then the screeching came from the kitchen and Kaito sighed for a third time! Had it been less than two seconds?!

Something about Akane's cookies... the sacred and beautiful unicorn cookies that Kaito had been made to swear not to touch. Ever. 

And there Jojo was hugging them like a rabid racoon. Unfair. Kaito stood at the edge of the doorway, watching the commotion silently with an entertained expression. 

But then that expression would change as the drunken Ryohei moved to the cabinet and banged on the side. Kaito squinted - he'd never seen that before... 

Sweets?! Fucking sweets?! And chocolate?! The treachery! Like a stab to the back. Kaito's mouth fell open in shock and horror and a little bit of surprise. 

"Oi! No! Bad! You don't get to hide chocolate from me in my own home!" he chimed in, meeting their risen voice levels. If they'd had neighbours they'd be hated, for three drunken men squabbling was sure to be loud. 

Kaito crossed his arms over his chest in a huff, bottom lip forming into a pout. Oh how he was so betrayed...

✉ tag
✎ 800 words

i can tell you how people go insane, i can show you how you can do the same
[attr="class","ache"]

MADE BY MIZO

[newclass=.ache]width:0px;height:0px;border-left:100px solid transparent;border-bottom:100px solid #c1c7cf; border-top:50px solid transparent; margin: -156px -490px 0px 0px;[/newclass][newclass=.achee]position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass][newclass=.hiraeth]width:8px; padding: 35px; color: #fff; text-align:center;letter-spacing:-1px;border:1px solid #fff; color:#fff;font-family:Times New Roman;font-size:15px;line-height:1,5em;background:rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.5); margin-left: 80px; margin-right: 60px; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass][newclass=.jikan]width: 100px; height: 100px; padding: 10px; color: #fff; background:rgba(17, 17, 17, 0.5); border:1px solid #fff; margin-left: 60px; margin-right: 60px; -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */ filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.castleonthehill::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#c6c6c6;border:1px solid #fefefe;[/newclass][newclass=.castleonthehill::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#c6c6c6;border:1px solid #c6c6c6;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.susurrus a]font: bold 6pt calibri; letter-spacing: .5px; color: #333[/newclass][newclass=.susurrus:hover .jikan]transition: 0.7s; transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%); /* Safari 6.0 - 9.0 */ filter: grayscale(0%);[/newclass]

Aika has written 1,100 posts
Dude where's my scripture? [Jojo|Ryohei]Jan 16, 2020 0:09:14 GMT -5
Souzouteki Jōjō
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Souzouteki Jōjō Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday 3/25 rank Chūnin occupation Kage's Assistant
[nospaces]
[attr="class","porksoda-bg"]
[attr="class","porksoda-bd"]
[attr="class","porksoda-hd"]
[attr="class","porksoda-icn"]

[attr="class","ion-paintbrush"]

[attr="class","porksoda-lyr"]

How wasted were we last night?

[attr="class","porksoda-img"]

Package was open and soon the sparkly, glittery, frosted goodness of the gaudy unicorn cookies would be in his belly. The chūnin made happy humming noise as he laboriously chose just which cookie he wanted. [break][break]

It was precise work and required the utmost concentration.[break][break]

Concentration that was ruined by an annoying Captain coming in and squawking a out the cookies being Akane's. He even made grabby hands towards the box. [break][break]

The audacity of this bitch.[break][break]

An angry growl came from Jojo as Ryohei reached for the cookies and he snatched them up, cradling them to his chest. They were his. He had found them. If Akane wanted them she should have been here. You snooze, you lose. Those were the rules.[break][break]

But Ryo was still trying to grabby hand the cookies and Jojo, being slightly more coordinated then the ANBU, did the only thing he could do.[break][break]

He hopped up onto the counter and rolled to get out of the older man's reach. Success and victory! [break][break]

With cookies hugged against him, Jojo kneeled on top of the counter, glaring at Ryo and looking about as intimidating as an angry squirrel. He wasn't above biting the jounin's fingers if he attempted to grab the cookies from him again. [break][break]

But them Ryohei moved over to the cabinets and opened up a secret compartment (holy shit, a secret compartment!) and pulled out a literal treasure trove of unhealthy snacks. Jojo's jaw might have dropped.[break][break]

Unicorn cookies forgotten.[break][break]

Jojo literally dropped Akane's cookies on to the counter and scooted forwards on his knees to the cupboard to dig into the stash Ryohei had pulled out. All the goodies.[break][break]

He was deaf to Kaito's angry shouts, too busy shoveling some sort of chocolate-covered cream puff into his mouth. Maybe Ryohei wasn't a complete assbutt if he had a stash like this. Jojo's opinion of the Captain grew even more when he emerged from wherever he had wandered off to with a big, big binder full of pretty colors. His eyes widened and he dropped the package of treats to scoot over, still kneeling on the counter top.[break][break]

"What's that? Cool jutsu? Oooooh gimme." Now Jojo was the one with grabby hands as he reached her for the binder, wanting to open it up and learn all the super cool secret that were probably inside.[break][break]

[break]
Jutsu Used
[break]
  • ~~

[break] |

[attr="class","ion-star"] ELGYEM & ART CREDIT

[googlefont=Open Sans][googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=".porksoda-bg"]width: 370px; background: #e4e4e4; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; -webkit-border-radius: 20px; -moz-border-radius: 20px; border-radius: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-bd"]width: 350px; background: #ffffff; border-left: 1px solid #cccccc; border-right: 1px solid #cccccc; color: #7a7a7a; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-bd b"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #864541;[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-bd i"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif;[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-bd a"]font-family: 'Montserrat', sans-serif; color: #000000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-hd"]background-image: linear-gradient(to right, #db9c69, #f9e5d5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-icn"]float: right; background: #ffffff; padding: 20px; -webkit-clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); clip-path: polygon(30% 0%, 70% 0%, 100% 0, 100% 100%, 70% 100%, 30% 100%, 0 100%, 0% 30%); font-size: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-lyr"]padding: 20px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".porksoda-img img"]shape-outside: circle(50%);[/newclass]
last edit by Souzouteki Jōjō on Jan 16, 2020 0:11:33 GMT -5
apalooka has written 361 posts
Dude where's my scripture? [Jojo|Ryohei]Feb 9, 2020 1:54:16 GMT -5
Ishiin Ryohei
--
Ishiin Ryohei Avatar
groupnull
age 35 years old birthday 2 July -31 SD rank Jounin occupation
WORDS:
#
TAGS:
@username
And so the chase began. Ryohei grabbing for the cookies, Jojo snapping his teeth at him and fleeing. Oh man this about to make him dizzy! Thankfully, the stash was enough of a distraction to make the chuunin drop the darn cookies. VICTORY! He swiped them as fast as he could, stuffing them back in the cabinet.

As he turned, he was met with Kaito's pouty face. Oh no. Not the pouty face. He was weak for the pouty face. He winced and mumbled a 'sorry, dont hate me' before he fled into the office, hauling binders out to show Jojo the cool stuff. He handed it over with a proud smile, like he was a five year old handing over a messy drawing for his parent to hang on the fridge. Super mature. 
As Jojo as allowed to look through the binder, Ryohei went to redeem himself to Kaito, grabbing a handful of stuffed chocolate to help his case. 

"ooooh, Kaito, will you do me the honor of mar-ahem- do me the honor of having this dance?" 

He bowed, presenting the chocolates to the jounin. His magenta hair cascading over his face. How was he drunk enough to almost propose with chocolates?! It might work. But it was a horrible proposal! Chiro would claw her way up from her grave and strangle him in his sleep for that, fo sho! Man was that cold sweat? His closed hand felt clammy. Great. He had reverted back to a nervous teenager, asking his crush to dance for the first time. Even if he was denied a dance, he'd pull Kaito close and force him around in a mock-tango a goofy smile on his face as he dragged the raven, and probably the more sober- jounin around the room. 

When he returned to the counter he'd find Jojo and look him over the shoulder, reading whatever he was at. Along with all its colors and codes, the binder always had a pen attached. 

"Pretty neat, huh?" 
NOTES ; XXXXXXX

JUTSU HERE.
ENY ADOXOGRAPHY
Moro has written 393 posts