A New Way[Kazuto]

compose a reply
A New Way[Kazuto]Dec 15, 2019 15:16:18 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

"Yes, the exertion will be easier to deal with in that way." Kazuto said as he continued. It wasn't something terribly hard to remember but he had to admit that it was something that took time to make into a second nature. The Senju would allow the young man to continue, looking at how his form slowly began to improve until it was something that would resemble the way someone you should run in a proper manner. He should now attempt to run a bit faster, or at least that's what Kazuto thought. Perhaps with some minor encouragement he would do so. The Senju intensified his stride, running now next to Rokurou. "You got it, now, lets go faster." He said and began to slowly but surely to surpass him, leaving him behind.

He felt his muscles burning with the beginnings of lactic acid upon his muscles. He didn't feel tired but he felt as if he could take a break and a breather and then return to do something more fulfilling than simply running. He kept looking back, looking at the man trying to hasten his pace in order to catch up. If he did, that meant that he was actually trying to improve himself and not being utterly lazy, if he didn't, then that meant that he was wasting his time with someone that only did minimum effort. He hoped that the latter was the case rather than the former.

"You doing well back there?" Kazuto asked before turning his head forward and continue the steady stride. Modulating his own steps and taking a deep breath with each step that he took to ensure that he didn't burn out too quickly, to allow himself to train with this person that needed his aid. He felt the sweat once more pouring, rolling in the form of beads. But he could only smile, as he did when his muscles burned.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,160 posts
A New Way[Kazuto]Dec 28, 2019 18:03:53 GMT -5
Gure Rokurou
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Gure Rokurou Avatar
groupnull
age 19 years old birthday 03 May rank Chuunin occupation

Roku would glance to the side as the other announced now was the time to speed up. Oh, how he dreaded it. His mind, however, was offering him focus and the guidance of the other urged him to accept the focus instead of accepting the worrying thoughts pressing themselves into his mind. With is dark, chocolate brown eyes locked onto an imaginary spot on the other's back, he sped up. 

Well-worn running shoes pressed harder against the ground below. Muscles tensed and relaxed. Focus shifted from the fact, he was running in public and looking much a fool with his exaggerated, high knee lifts and red face. 
But he kept it up. He could almost convince himself he was able to keep up with the other, but whenever it seemed to be so, Kazuto was just a little faster, bidding him to go faster, taunting him and the small competitive fire he, despite all, did have in him.

The other's concern was appreciated, while he could use a break, he didn't want to lose the other's guidance. He had questions of his own as well, like, who was this man? Besides Kazuto. Roku wanted to know if he perhaps was someone important he had not yet heard about or seen from a distance. 

"Yeah, b-but I could use a break soon" 

While it hadn't been a long running session, the genin had already exerted quite an amount of energy during his first run. The corrected form meant increased muscle activity, too. 

TAGGED

WORDS
HEX#
16774d
NOTES
NOTES GO HERE

heart don't fail me now; courage don't desert me

Moro has written 242 posts
A New Way[Kazuto]Dec 29, 2019 2:45:26 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Kazuto would hear his labored words, the intent was there, but his body wasn't accustomed to handling such an amount of effort, and thus Kazuto did what he thought practical, easing down his march allowing Rokurou to overtake him slightly before stopping, halting as he allowed himself to feel the burn of his muscle through the early signs of the lactic acid that had slowly bur surely began to accumulate during his workout. He felt drenched in his sweat and hot, cooled off by the beads of sweat that rolled over his skin and dampened the black tank top he wore. He breathed a mouthful of the cold air and closed his eyes, placing his hands around his hip before turning towards his new acquaintance.

"Long breaths, Rokurou, if you do shallow breaths you'll tire yourself faster." He said as he retrieved a pouch of water that had been hanging from his waist. He pulled the cork and brought the rim of the pouch to his lips and slowly drank the cooling and refreshing water before putting the cork on again. He turned towards Rukorou, seeing that he hadn't brought anything to sate his thirst with to which Kazuto would then rest his sight back at the pouch and toss it towards him, taking a moment to look at him as how he would open the pouch.

"Drink slowly." He would tell him, before he swiped the sweat from his brow before he returned his gaze towards him. He would imagine that he was feeling all the kinds of hurt that he had never felt before. He would need to get used to the exertion before he could try to do anything else that was much more intensive than just simply running. "How are you feeling now?" He would ask the unspoken question before he would sit down on a stump of a tree surely taken down to make the road at some point.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
A New Way[Kazuto]Jan 5, 2020 14:27:54 GMT -5
Gure Rokurou
Gure Rokurou Avatar
groupnull

His soles pressed against the ground, sand crunched underfoot. The other slowed down and Roku did the same, stopping a few paces ahead of the brunette. His hands found his knees and clutched them, head bowing as he focused on filling his lungs. He looked up to look at the other as he spoke, starting to regulate his breathing as well as he could.  He knew he had to stop breathing like he was caught up in a flight scenario, but it took a little while, where he took a deep breath, letting the air fill his lungs to the brim, held it for a moment, then let it go. 

When the water was offered, Roku hesitated for a moment before accepting and sipped at the container a few times before corking it and passing it back. He wasn't feeling like he was ready to run home, but he definitely felt like he was going to be walking funny the next day. 

"I'm feeling okay, I'm not exhausted though."

He carted his fingers through the mop of black-brown hair, sweat making it stick back, bringing out the sharper cheekbones and eyes.  He took a deep breath and let it go in a mighty sigh before he rolled his shoulders. 

"I haven't seen you around before, what team are you on?" 

TAGGED

WORDS
HEX#
16774d
NOTES
NOTES GO HERE

A New Way[Kazuto]Jan 6, 2020 0:11:47 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

The Senju caught his pouch of water and began to secure it to his waist when the Rokurou would speak again, saying that he wasn't exhausted but for some reason Kazuto wasn't completely able to believe him. He looked almost like he could push him and knock him to the ground without much opposition. The dark haired man was huffing, he imagined that he would have to feel his lungs as if they were raw and he could feel some sympathy to how he felt. However he would raise a quizzical eyebrow as the next words escaped his new acquaintance lips. He had never seen him with one of the regular operations squads and he imagined that the question extended to whether or not he was the leader of a Genin team.

It was part of the secrecy that governed ANBU that they would never reveal their official position. Their files were sealed to a great extend, with only basic information such at blood type, any type of abilities they might posses and only the thinnest information about their current assignment. If they were ever questioned, the most common answer he and his fellow ANBU would be forced to say was a simple "I can't say." Even if that seemed to foster suspicion, it was much better than to give them false information about a squad that didn't exist and that could be for better or worse discovered as a lie.

"I can't say." Kazuto would tell him, plainly and simply that he couldn't disclose any information.

After all, he assumed that the man was a Genin or a Chunin at most and he was in his right as a superior officer to deny granting any information to what would be an enlisted member of the village's military forces. He would hope that he understood that it was something that he could not privy, not now and not until he gathered enough skill and talent to be considered a Jonin. Although he imagined that the lack of a proper answer gave him some information of its own. By know he imagined that Rokurou could discern that Kazuto was high-level ninja just by his answer.

"Are you a genin?" The Senju asked, more looking for a confirmation than anything else. Everything about him told him of inexperience, of lack of a more dedicated training. "I could ask you the same question you posed for me, since I haven't heard of any Rokurou."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
A New Way[Kazuto]Jan 8, 2020 6:12:59 GMT -5
Gure Rokurou
Gure Rokurou Avatar
groupnull

So... Based entirely on the answer he was given, the man was either involved with the Hokage, council, daimyo or all of the above. Usually, when he asked someone older than him of what they did, he received a prompt answer about being in an operations unit, or taking shifts at the hospital. Perhaps, if he had a stronger stomach, he would have picked up medical ninjutsu and worked there as well... It seemed the safer option out all the careers available to shinobi. It required discipline, but such a things was something Roku could cultivate in no time. 

At the other's question, his gaze drifted to Kazuto's feet. Why did that feel like a punch in the gut? Mentally, he noted not to ask about what the man did if he ever would encounter him again. It was either, something he didn't want to/could not talk about, or he hated talking about work when he wasn't at work. Understandable. 

"Yeah, I somewhat recently made genin. Although mostly because my previous guardian suggested it... Can't say I entirely agree, I like my books and puzzles, although that doesn't pay the bills, as he put it"

There was a hint of bitterness in his voice when he mentioned Yuuta. He had no idea where the man was and he was more or less ready to toss the name Gure back in his face if he ever did. He'd probably never actually do it, because Roku was the quiet, peaceful, eerily-good-at-puzzles guy. Not the type to explode and demand some respect for once in his life. 

With a deep sigh he reached down to his toes, at least he was semi good at stretching and keeping his body from developing tight muscles or joints.  It was a way to distract himself from the feeling of dread the other's question had caused, it was irrational. He knew that, but in the end it didn't matter, it still made his neck tense and his heart hammer a little faster. 

TAGGED
@name

WORDS
HEX#
16774d
NOTES
NOTES GO HERE