Breakfast of Champions [Yusaku]

compose a reply
Breakfast of Champions [Yusaku]Apr 4, 2020 19:37:26 GMT -5
Yusaku Hyūga
Success is measured in blood. Yours, or your enemy's.
Yusaku Hyūga Avatar
groupnull
age 26 years old birthday April 21st rank Jounin occupation Anbu

Yusaku took his own time to finish up his own stuff, yet he simply nodded at the girl's statement. He did not want to hold her down from whatever errands she might need to pick up soon. Hell maybe she was needed for a mission or two.

"It's been an honour and a pleasure to share my breakfast with you. I have to admit what you tell me about the psyche is quite intriguing...though I am in no rush to find out for myself ehehe." He finally spoke, politely, bowing his head.

He would get up and get a mental tally of the stuff he consumed. It didn't seem he would be spending a fortune on that meal either.
"If you ever wish to hang out, do make a stop at the Hyuga compound and ask for me. I will be happy to oblige if I am able. Who knows. Maybe we will be assigned to the same mission one day too. It is always a possibility." 

He had no idea how much time he could spare for his normal life, as he was Myobu before he was Yusaku. Then again, he'd never know. Things were auiet recently...so perhaps he wouldn't be too bogged down with duties.

TAG NOTES GO HERE

Nightshade has written 193 posts
Breakfast of Champions [Yusaku]Apr 19, 2020 3:53:46 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

An honor to share breakfast with her? Aw, how sweet. Inoyami flashed a smile. She couldn't really comment on the psyche thing again, not without sounding like she was threatening him by assuring it wouldn't be pleasant.

While she did appreciate the offer to "hang out," she didn't know Yusaku well enough to just drop into the compound and start asking for him. It would've been different if they'd spoken before now or knew each other from classes. But she wouldn't impose like that. Still, it was polite enough to offer.

"Thanks. If we're assigned together in the future, I bet we'll knock it right out," she said, giving a friendly wink and finally moving from her seat to go pay for her meal. She didn't want to make him feel rushed, but her errands wouldn't run themselves, and Yusaku, of course, was welcome to stay and eat as long as he wanted to. Maybe he'd even strike up conversation with another stranger in her absence?

"Off I go. The day awaits. Nice meeting you!" She gave a quick wave and a broad smile and then walked off to the counter to pay for her meal. And then the blonde trotted off into the heart of the village to continue on with her agenda for the day. First on the list: a walk with her squirrel. But, really, the walk was mostly for her. All 'Riki did was jump at noises and try to run up trees.

- End Thread -

HEX: #db9320 That's all she wrote

has written 0 posts