UNTIMELY CONNECTION? ( KAZUI )

compose a reply
UNTIMELY CONNECTION? ( KAZUI )Jan 17, 2020 0:44:34 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday OCTOBER 12, -13SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation WAR COUNCIL
It wasn't unnatural that she didn't know her Chakra Nature yet. She was still in the academy, and based on what she spoke of earlier she was probably still probably perfecting the basics of Jutsu. No matter, she was going to find out not much longer from now anyways. She was a very intelligent young woman, and it was only a matter of time before she'd have the chance to come into her own. He was excited for her journey, and in a way he hoped he got the chance to be apart of it. There was something special that was probably growing deep within her. He wasn't the wisest or smartest person, but he encountered many kids from broken homes.

A lot of them struggled to maintain any internal stability. Something he understood, but of course could never relate to. He could hear in her voice how much her past had probably damaged her, but like himself she wanted to put all of that pain to doing something positive. Given how much real pain she had in comparison to his own little problem if she held her conviction she could become one of the best this village had ever had. To see an Uchiha beat the odds on becoming an edgelord to being an icon was definitely something to look forward to. Although, she'd still have to get past him first. He wasn't going to slow down either. If anything just being around her sort of inspired him. There was a lot he could learn from her just as she could from him. Eventually that is. He still needed to give his life together as well.

"Sounds about right.... I'm sure you'll get to find out what it is pretty soon, and when you do I hope to be one of the first to see what you can do."

His voice wasn't as enthusiatic as his words. By this point his facial social meter had run out, but that didn't mean his words were not real, and if his connection to her as an Uchiha meant anything she'd probably understand that. At least he hoped. He and Nori had that connection going between the two of them. None of them had to really show emotion to convey whatever message, or feelings they wanted to get accross. Maybe she could become someone he could share that bond with. This whole social thing he'd been practicing could get kind of exhausting after awhile.

Nevertheless, after his brief demonstration of showing off his nature he noticed that she begin trying to do the same thing. Out of sheer ignorance he waited with focus eyes to see if anything was going to happen before realizing what he was doing was apart of his nature that he'd spent a great deal of time practicing, and would not be possible for an academy student. Especially one that did not know her own nature, but how would he go about telling her what he'd done wasn't something that could just be done with a snap of a finger.

"Eh.. Uh.. Ehem.. Thats not how it works?"

He tried to express with yet another cringe look on his face hoping that what he said would not come off as problematic. "Um.. The little flick of fire thing is a nature thing.. With Practice.. Uh... What I'm trying to say is, there is another method of which your teachers will use to identify your abilities.. Sorry if the fire thing was misleading.." He hoped she didn't get discourage internally.

"Who knows.... In due time you'll probably be shooting lightning bolts or something from your finger tips... Like eh? Zeus?"
| AP has written 653 posts
UNTIMELY CONNECTION? ( KAZUI )Jan 17, 2020 4:06:32 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
i never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Kazui didn’t have many complaints or anything to argue about. According to Issei it was normal to not know her nature at this age, and that sort of made a Kazui feel a bit better about the entire situation, although she felt as if she were going to be strong, the least she could learn would be her own chakra nature. The thought was frustrating, but the young teen wouldn’t weigh on the situation too much. A deep breath and sigh would clear her mind, until her attention was drawn onto the spark between Issei’s fingers which led to an attempt or two..maybe three attempts from Kazui as she tried her hardest to duplicate the boy’s affinity for fire.

Once again she was reminded of the previous situation that she just cleared from her mind. Shrugging at Issei’s explanation, the girl would just place her hands in her pocket as she continued walking beside Issei.

"I just wanted to try.”

The young girl would say softly with a smile that quickly faded. She wasn’t even surprised that she wasn’t capable of replicating the flames that the other Uchiha presented. But soon enough she would be able to do so, according to Issei. The latter portion of his statement however warranted the girl to get wide eyed as she turned to him with a look of displeasure.

"Lightning?!”

She would say with slight confusion.

"No. Anything but lightning.”

Kazui would add on with soft laughter as she continued to walk, kicking the grass beneath her feet with each step. If it wasn’t obvious, she wasn’t a fan of lightning, mostly because it was something that was known to come with rain, which led to storms. And everyone knew that storms were not good for the soul and spirit, it represented gloominess whereas the sun was associated with joy. The girl hoped she got fire like Issei.

@tagsomeone ● notes here ● word count
MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
UNTIMELY CONNECTION? ( KAZUI )Jan 21, 2020 13:44:25 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday OCTOBER 12, -13SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation WAR COUNCIL
Was it odd that he was intrigued by everything this young woman did. Perhaps it had a lot to do with the contrasting quality of their life that made them so different. Any time he could get any sort of "human" reaction out of her it felt like a big deal. Especially if it didn't blow up in his face. He was happy that she didn't take his last statement to her literally as he wasn't trying to bring her down. He just wanted to prevent her from spending hours doing something that wouldn't happen until she got an idea on how to use whatever her chakra nature was. As an Uchiha he couldn't imagine her being that much different from himself.

At least in terms of how hard working she was. Whenever he got a grasp of anything that could help him out he could spend hours, even days trying to learn it. He didn't want to cause her any heart break by having her spent her time trying to figure out why she couldn't ignite fire from her fingertips. Although, given her potential he wouldn't have been surprised if he walked out of his home one day and she'd accomplished what took him so many years to do. Seeing those brief moments where she had some sort of smile on his face was rewarding for Issei. It was a small sign that his presence continued not to be a total nuisance. After trying to sort of change the direction of the conversation he thought that mentioning the possibility of learning another nature outside of the clans norm might spark some new interest.

However, that statement actually blew up in his face. Her exclamation even causing him to just sort of jump a bit before trying to hide the fact that her shock sort of surprised him. "Oops... Uh, my bad.." He spoke looking away from the girl. He didn't expect her to take the Raiton thing so negatively. He thought given what she might have experienced in her past being apart of the clan that Katon might not be something she'd be interested in. Maybe he over estimated some of her inner thoughts. Definitely a sign that he should probably stop trying to over analyze things he had absolutely no understanding of.

"By the way.... Thanks for uh, coming out with me.. Outside of training with other peoples kids as a child I never really hung out with anyone in the clan before."

As great as his upbringing was it was the truth. The only time he'd ever been around other Uchiha that were not adult was when he was training with them under parent supervision. Other than that he only ever just seen them around the compound. To be honest most of them were just too different, and whenever he was around them he never felt apart of the group. That is unless they were training or fighting together. They were usually darker than the average person, and with everything in his life being so stable it was kind of hard to ever relate to such characteristic.

Add on the issues he had in the Academy and it was a recipe for social disaster. He hoped that he could build off what transpired today. In some ways she was intimidating, but outside of that he actually enjoyed being around her. There was so much about her he wanted to explore. Not to mention the possibilities that lied ahead for her once she finally graduated from the Academy. He'd hope he get the chance to learn from her someday, and maybe he'd also get to help her too.
UNTIMELY CONNECTION? ( KAZUI )Jan 21, 2020 18:14:47 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Kazui chuckled a bit at Issei’s reaction, she didn’t hate him for suggesting the element, and if she ended up having it then she would use it regardless, but as of now it wasn’t something that appealed to her. Her reaction was more childlike than anything, she wasn’t upset or mad by any means.

"It’s bad mojo .. to me of course. Just my own personal beliefs.”

The girl would explain with a slight giggle as she continued on beside Issei. Perhaps the boy was reading into her a bit too much instead of just living in the moment. Kazui was analytical but she didn’t see the need to read into Issei any more, for the most part he was pretty straight forward, he didn’t try to hide much and that is something that Kazui likes about him.

"It’s no problem and actually, I’ve never had a friend from our clan, so really I should be thanking you for offering me to tag along.”

The girl would say softly with her hands intertwined behind her back. The Uchiha kids weren’t known for being too friendly or nice to be around unless they were already close friends, which is why both Issei and Kazui had trouble finding friends within their own clan. Kazui would wipe away at her eyes, her eyesight was beginning to become unbearable.

"Um. I think it’s time for me to head home.”

She would say softly before adding on.

"I’m not feeling well.”

Her gaze looked up towards Issei for one last glance. She wanted to go home but surely he would think that she was just avoiding him just to be somewhere else, even though that wasn’t the case. She came to a stop and took a deep breath.

"Can I tell you a secret?”

The girl would ask.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
UNTIMELY CONNECTION? ( KAZUI )Jan 21, 2020 20:27:03 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
Something about being able to put a smile on her face was satisfying. He'd never seen himself as the kind of person who could make someone smile, or even laugh. He just didn't have it in him to be that way, and to be frank he probably never would, but there was something about him being himself that was just working right now. It was odd feeling, but the first person he wanted to talk to about this was Inoyami. She was practically the first person he ever took it upon himself to really just hang out with on a whim. She gave him many pointers on how to improve his social skills, and now here he was with this girl whose life had seen many hardships making her smile.

He knew that it wouldn't immediately change her life, but he was hoping somewhere along the line that it might go a long way in improving her mental stability in someways. He knew he was probably over thinking this, but he sort of couldn't help himself. And it wasn't like he was going to express all of this out in the open. He was glad though, that she didn't take anything he said out of context. "Ah okay... Hmm, I never thought of it like that.." He said in response to lightning being a bad mojo sort of thing. He could relate to that. At least he thought he could. Issei had a thing against water, and perhaps that played a role in his love for fire. Especially the kind that was so powerful that it could erase it completely. That was definitely an end game goal for him.

"Oh wow... Um.. I mean theres no need for all that.. I'm just glad we were able to make good out of a random encounter that I started."

He expressed scratching his head. He didn't want her to feel like she needed to thank him. If anything this meant more to him going forward than it might have for her. It wasn't to say that this encounter had no meaning for her, but he felt like she had way more pressing things to worry about than who was her friend and who wasn't. His life was relatively easy so making friends was a luxury because he didn't have anything else to worry about other than how he was going to get better as a Shinobi.

Everything today had gone better than he expected it to. In fact, it had gone so well that he totally lost track of time. What probably felt like a little while was probably more like a few hours. "Ah man.. I'm sorry, I didn't even mean to have you out this long.... My bad." Issei expressed sort of hoping that he wasn't getting her into any trouble or being an inconvenience to whatever else she had going on. She followed the by telling him that she wasn't feeling well.

He immediately regretted assuming the reason why she wanted to leave. Clinching his fist so that it'd be a lot easier to maintain a straight face, but inside he was beating himself up. He didn't even consider if she might have had anything going on. Not sense he brought up her light sensitivity early on. After that he got too caught up in the flow of their conversation. "I didn't even consider that you might not be feeling well.. I'm sorry." He said hoping she wouldn't be upset at him.

After that she looked back up at him. He didn't know why, but something about it was different than all the other times she looked at him today. He wondered if she had something weighing in on her mind, and then she spoke again. "A secret? Of course... A-anything you need.. I mean you can tell me anything."

He had absolutely no idea that something like this was coming up. His heart was beating like an S rank missing ninja was chasing him and his life was on the line. This was the first time that he could think of where he was about to be given a part of someone. Not physically, but some sort of information that they held dear.
UNTIMELY CONNECTION? ( KAZUI )Jan 21, 2020 21:16:38 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

"It’s not that..”

The girl would say. It wasn’t like she had anyone waiting for her at home, she had no parents, and with her grandmother still in the hospital, the girl’s curfew was basically nonexistent. It was something wrong with her. More specifically, her eyes. They hurt, and she could just barely see at some moments. Perhaps it was...no, but there was always a chance.

Issei’s response wasn’t entirely expected. He seemed nervous, or scared of whatever Kazui was preparing to tell him. It didn’t seem like a huge thing to be worried about though, she was only going to tell him the truth that she had been hiding since the two first met hours earlier. A sigh escaped from her lips as she looked away. The girl asked if he wanted to know a secret, but now that it came down to actually telling him, the young Uchiha was nervous and hesitant to tell him.

"M-My eyes..”

The girl would start as she placed both of her hands on her face, mushing her face together before dragging her hands downward. How should she put this.

"I think I have..those eyes.”

She would add on softly as she looked off to the side. Taking a deep breath, hoping that Issei wouldn’t shun or ridicule her for possibly having the sharingan. Her life has been hard, but she never knew she was even capable of having such power.

"My eyes hurt, and they keep going in and out of focus, but it hasn’t always been like this. Only after my grandmother was hospitalized, have I began having these problems.”

The young girl would explain. Hoping to hear what Issei had to say on the issue at hand. Perhaps he had some advice that could help her, but seeing as he stated that he didn’t have them earlier, the thought of him having some advice that could help her seemed far fetched.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
UNTIMELY CONNECTION? ( KAZUI )Jan 23, 2020 23:31:54 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
Her answer wasn't the most convincing, but she hadn't lied to him throughout the entirety of the time they were together so he had no reason to think otherwise. He could've allowed his mind to dive further than it needed to by creating thoughts based on the possibility of her not being honest as there was no real way to know if she was. Its not like he could understand people, but if his gut feeling was that she was honest. He wasn't worth lying to about anything, and he was certain that she had much bigger things to worry about than lying to a fellow Uchiha.

What followed though left him in a brief state of shock. She briefly brought up her eyes again. He wondered if being in the sunlight for too long was the reason why her eyes were hurting so bad. The way she mushing her face together made him think of the possibility of her needing glasses. It was common in some people to have to wear them. It wouldn't make her journey as a Shinobi any more difficult than it already was so long as she got the right pair. Either way this was something that he spotted early on during the day and after bringing it up just once he didn't say anything else about it for the duration of their time together. In a sense he still felt responsible for what was going on even if she didn't, but just as he'd convinced himself it was one thing it turned out to be another.

"The eyes? Wait, 'those' eyes?"

She couldn't have been in her right mind right? But the expression on her face as she looked away from him told him an entirely different story. Initially he had no idea on what he was supposed to say, what he was supposed to do, or how he felt about this. It'd make since after everything that she had gone through that such a power might fall upon her, but what did this mean for her going forward? While she didn't seem entirely normal she still was at the same time. Her goals were still the same. She even wanted to protect the people she cared about just like himself. Why wasn't she being 'edgey' or mean like the rest of the people in her clan that changed so drastically after awakening their clans power. This moment was so confusing.

All he had to go on was the information that was provided to by his mother. Most of which he didn't even listen to because he wanted nothing to do with the emotional problems those eyes seemed to bring about. A heavy sigh escaped from the lips of the Uchiha realizing he'd been so selfish for pressing his own negative thoughts on her. He couldn't imagine the worry she might have felt by even revealing this to him. Especially after he berated its power in front of her like an idiot. He felt so stupid. In one hand his fist clenched while the other reached to cover his own eyes as she begin to express the kind of pain she had been feeling. All of which matched the symptoms his mother use to tease him about.

"I guess the first thing I should say is that I'm an idiot.."

The Uchiha spoke nodding his head before he got on one knee before the young woman. Removing the hands covering his optics before he begin to give what he hoped was positive insight for the girl. "You've gone through a lot. More than I'll probably ever know unless I live long enough to experience such pain, but even then... I'll never know what it feels like to experience all that so young like you have.. Chances are you are right. You probably have attained the power of those eyes.. Only from what my mom has told me can I tell you what I think is going on, and thats the probability that your refusing to come to terms with everything that is happening."

His mother told him that the Sharingan could appear in a variety of ways. Each moment never was the same, but there was something a few of them had in common, and that was the likelihood of it showing without ever really noticing it. His mother said that in most cases the only way it truly revealed itself was through acceptance of what came to awaken its power. It meant accepting the emotional repercussions and the changes that came with it. He felt so stupid because now that he met someone that fit the bill so closely did it now make so much since.

"What your probably experiencing is the pain from denial.. I know I'm just a Genin, but I've been blessed with family to tell me these things... This whole time I thought it was a bad thing, but all I was doing was placing the negative experience of others on yourself... I can't tell you how to handle it, but from what I've seen from you today? I see that your just as loving and caring as the people that raised me.. I wish I could be there to help you through this, but unfortunately I'm too privileged to understand.. But if I could just say one thing I personally feel would help. I would just tell you believe in your convictions. Let that be the emotional force that guides you through whatever it is you've been struggling to come to terms with."

Issei definitely wasn't an expert when it came to emotions, or even all things on the Sharingan, but he was really well rounded when it came to things that could be tied together logically, and he was blessed. He had family to teach him these things. Even when he didn't want to hear it. He couldn't help her through this, but he hoped somewhere that his mothers words might put her in a position to reach that power he was so afraid of in a way that might help her.
UNTIMELY CONNECTION? ( KAZUI )Jan 24, 2020 7:55:56 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

"Mmmhmm.”

The girl nodded her head slowly at the mention of ’those’ eyes. The eyes that were so frowned upon by Issei, the eyes of evil. She was nervous back when he mentioned it earlier, for she didn’t know exactly if she had them or not, but her eyes hadn’t been the same since her obaasan was taken to the hospital. The girl was pretty much alone for the time being, and had no one to ask about the pain and pressure she was feeling in her eyes. Not like she wanted to tell many people of her issues anyway, feeling as if they would only see the girl as complaining for attention or as a burden altogether. So she normally kept these things to herself. But Issei felt...different. He felt understanding, and even though he berated the sharingan, Kazui felt as if she could tell him without being guilted for attention seeking like many of the elder Uchiha members tended to do.

Kazui heard the sigh from Issei and immediately began to regret her decision to tell him, maybe he wasn’t as understanding as she thought. She gritted her teeth as she looked away, her fist were clenched and she wanted to run away back to her home, where she wouldn’t have to deal with anyone but herself. But as he lowered himself to her height and called himself an idiot, the girl was kind of shocked at what came to follow.

It was true that the young girl had a hard life, but she didn’t understand why she was just now feeling this pain? She lost her father before, wouldn’t the pain have come then? Not really, as she felt detached from her father, even after the two had reconciled before he passed away. Kazui was so confused, but at least Issei understood. The symptoms matched up with the sharingan awakening but she never really saw the sharingan. It was just pain here and there, and her eyes going in and out of focus throughout the day. It was beginning to get annoying, she just wanted it to end.

According to Issei, the pain she was feeling was from denial. She was denying the emotional trauma in which that was built up inside of her, and she never really truly acknowledged it, mostly so she wouldn’t appear sad or upset to people that she met. She often kept a somewhat smile on her face, regardless of how much she had gone through. It was the only thing that keeps her from crying.

The girl wiped her eye with the sleeve of her shirt, her vision remained hazy but she couldn’t tell if she was tearing up or not.

"Thank you for understanding. I’ve been keeping this to myself for a while, and I just…”

The girl would begin to lose track of her words. She didn’t know what to say exactly. Her mind was foggy, but she what did know was that it was nice that Issei understood the girl and didn’t just give her a death stare for possibly possessing the very eyes that he talked down on earlier.

"I thought you would treat me different if I told you earlier.”

She would find the words that she kind of wanted to say. She was going through the process of awakening her sharingan and it was always reassuring when someone like Issei took the time to know the girl’s situation.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
UNTIMELY CONNECTION? ( KAZUI )Jan 24, 2020 12:25:13 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
What he was experiencing from her right now was probably a rare moment of vulnerability. Since the moment he encountered her everything about her felt like he was punching a brick wall. He could practically feel all the walls she had put up as a self defense mechanism to keep her focused. It was why each and every time she smiled at him that it felt like the sun was shining brighter. Great feeling for him maybe, but probably bad for her given how she was feeling. Besides that he could see why this moment might have been so overwhelming for her to the extent that even for a moment everything about her felt human. He had only himself to blame for this one. Especially after opening up about what he said earlier.

How could he have been so inconsiderate. He tried not being himself up about it, especially given this moment wasn't even about him. He just hated the fact that he let his feelings overwhelm someone elses. Maybe he didn't want her to feel like she was some sort of special case, and instead of opting to talk to her like she was a normal person with human feelings he did the opposite. He never thought for a moment he'd be on the opposite end of the spectrum, but if he were being honest he was probably no different than those people that picked on her at the academy. No different than the people that tried to shun him for being what he was too. Instead of taking the wise words of his father, his mother, Yuuta, and even Old Man Kazuto he still was running around speaking nonsense over these eyes he felt so strongly about.

He didn't even have them and he was speaking out about it like he understood everything. It might have still been more acceptable if he was a child, but he was not. He was a grown ass man now, and to see what he put Kazui through in this short time was shameful. "I don't blame you for feeling like that...." Of course she wouldn't have told him such valuable information in the beginning. He couldn't even stomach the things he said earlier now. Especially knowing that he probably repeated those same lines more than a hundred times. He never felt so immature and stupid in his entire life. It sucked that in a matter of just a few hours all the things that were holding him back were beginning to reveal themselves. His life ever sense the failure of his first team had been nothing more than excuses.

"Although, I think it would have done well to show me how stupid I was being a little earlier.. But At least I know now.."

Issei still had his gripes about the Sharingan, but this time his perspective was more open. He was seeing now with his own eyes some of the many different ways that power could affect someone. She wasn't turning into some evil demon. She was just a grieving young woman trying to figure out a life that no sane person would have asked for, and through all that she still wanted to help others. She was just a majestic as his father. His mother spoke of how he never fell under the curse of hatred. Somehow throughout the entirety of his life remained himself. Kazui looked to be no different. The light coming from within her was so strong even his head begin to throb a little, but that light was her own and he wasn't going to touch it. Not until he knew he had the strength to make it brighter.

His mom oddly enough had been affected by the curse. Having been looked down upon for being a female her whole life had taken a toll on her. Not to mention all the suffering from war that came before all of that. It wasn't until she was able to feel his fathers light that her perspective also opened up. It was crazy, but everything he ignored or took for granted in his life was starting to come together. Issei couldn't resist smile at this realization. "I apologize for making you feel that way.. I was just being a selfish child.. But I understand things better now, and its all because of you." Issei couldn't remember the last time he smiled this much in a day. Smiles were so hard to come across nowadays, but that was just due to immature thinking.

Now that he had himself together the possibility of opening up a little more started to feel easy. Maybe he wouldn't use all this energy on the wrong people, but for people like her, Like Inoyami, and for his mother. It was alright. He was certain that over time it might grow to a reasonable point. Even if he spent most days walking around like Old Man Kazuto he'd still find time to smile every once in a while. His life was too great not to.

"You're going to be just fine Kazui.. Hm? How about I walk you home to make up for my idiotic behavior?"
UNTIMELY CONNECTION? ( KAZUI )Jan 24, 2020 17:28:19 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

"I-It’s alright..”

Kazui would start, hoping that Issei wouldn’t beat himself up too much over it. He didn’t know, and she had no place to tell him how he should feel about a certain topic. The beauty came from the understanding of one another. There was no need for the girl to be mad about his words earlier, albeit they did make her nervous and hesitate if she wanted to ever tell him or not, and truthfully she probably wouldn’t have told him had it been under different circumstances and she didn’t feel guilty about not being truthful with someone who was so kind to her.

It was beginning to get a bit late, and soon enough they would both have to return to the compound and to their respective homes, and as bad as Kazui wanted to stay out and hang with Issei even more, her eyes just would not allow her to do so without being bothersome. She offered a smile in return to Issei, and a gentle sigh escaped from her lips as she relaxed her shoulders.

"I sure hope so. And that would be nice of you..”

Kazui would say with a smile. Perhaps the two could keep each other company while they made the journey back to their homes, or maybe they could just enjoy each other’s company without really saying much. Turning on her heels, the young Uchiha would to retrace their steps before. Taking the exact same route back to the compound.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
UNTIMELY CONNECTION? ( KAZUI )Jan 25, 2020 11:44:06 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
He couldn't quite put it into words, but there was no denying that this moment with Kazui was going to be the breaking point in his life, and not the bad kind either. When he became an accomplished Shinobi something told him he'd have this moment to thank for being the reason why, and he was sure that she'd be up there right along with him. Hopefully still a little behind, but that was just his competitive side thinking. He was a able to learn so much today, and it was crazy that all it took was the strength of another woman to make it happen. Within a matter of moments this girl was able to put all the things he left behind or ignored into perspective. He wonder if there were any other people out there that had the pleasure of interacting with her in such a manner.

When he saw her she seemed so content with being alone that he couldn't imagine there being anyone else, but if this village was as bright as he believed it to be then he knew someone else had to take notice too. If so, there was a chance that she'd probably chance their lives too. Maybe he was giving this girl too much power, but it was hard to deny the feeling. Nonetheless, he was glad that she was understanding of his ignorance and took on his request to let him walk her home. While he was sure that she could handle herself there was never anything wrong with being too safe. If he were to leave her and something happened as a result of these migranes she'd been experiencing he'd have no one to blame but himself.

"Alright, lets get out of here."

A simple nod of the head was all that followed before the two of them begin to head in opposition from the path that brought them there together. He hoped that he might have the chance to see her more often now when he had time off from training his new Jutsu and paying his dues as a Shinobi by taking on D rank missions.

END OF THREAD.