groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
[attr="class","bsmain"]
[attr="class","bsimg"]
[attr="class","bslyric"]
[attr="class","bslmarg"]

[attr="class","bsltmarg"]Himawari
ヒマワリ
[attr="class","bsbody"] Himawari listened as Kazuto agreed with her. The woman’s eyes remained fixed on the picture of Tsuume that rested on the white bark of the plum tree. The man knew that Tsuume loved him, she was known for having that kind of personality. Much to the likes of Himawari herself who could not bring herself to hating any villager of the hidden leaf. Despite how harsh she was treated by the masses, she would turn around and put her life on the line just to protect them. A sigh escaped her lips as Kazuto handed her a piece of paper that he apparently kept with him at all times. The blue ink jumped from the paper, however the thing that stood out the most was Tsuume’s perfect handwriting that even put Himawari’s own handwriting to shame. There was no question who the letter was from.

The first sentence was like a stab to the heart, her amber eyes shifted away from Kazuto and towards the side, closing them so that she wouldn’t cry. The Senju bit her lip to hold back her emotions, reluctantly turning her head back to continue reading. She couldn’t even maintain a good pace as she read. Her mind would not allow her to stay focused, her eyes jumped to another sentence without finishing the other, and her hands trembled with pain.

Himawari lowered her head once she finished reading, the dark brown strands of hair covering her face as a lone tear rolled down her cheek and onto her leg. Folding the paper neatly one time, she would hand it back to Kazuto as her eyes returned to the plum tree.

"Yeah. Her love was never a question.”

The lady would say as she cleared her throat. Perhaps if Tsuume could forgive and love, perhaps Himawari could give it a shot as well. Her gaze returned to her cousin for a moment as she looked over his reaction.

"Every night out there. I wandered about you guys. I wanted to give her something to make up for lost time.”

She would explain softly.

"The same for you, but...It seemed our first meeting didn’t go as planned.”

The woman would lightly chuckle behind her words.

@tag x words x notes
round

[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

[newclass=.bsmain]width:500px;background-color:#fbfbfb;padding:20px;border:solid 1px #eee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bsimg]width:500px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/7lYE1iz.jpg');height:252px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bslyric]font-size:20px;color:#ffffff;font-family:comic-sans-ms;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;padding:10px;line-height:45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bslmarg]margin-top:71px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bslmarg span]font-size:38px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bsltmarg]margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bsbody]font-size:10px;color:#333;font-family:verdana;text-align:justify;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bsbody span]font-size:9px;text-align:center;line-height:20px;opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
Branching Blooms - [Himawari]Jan 11, 2020 17:37:42 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

"I'm sorry." Kazuto would tell her. He had felt a pang of guilt ever since he brought his cousin back into the fold of the village. Not that he had performed his duty, for it had been better that he dealt with her defection as both Clan Leader of the Senju and ANBU Captain of the village. Any other shinobi would have probably taken the task, seeking to bring a quick resolution, bearing the executioners blade rather than seeking to capture and perhaps they were rightly so to do that. But Kazuto had done his research, he had seen the reports in his capacity as Captain and had taken his assignment personally.

Perhaps he could have convinced Himarawri, but he understood if she was weary of any shinobi from Konoha in spite of what had happened. And maybe if he hadn't visited upon her the indignity of carrying back to the village as if she were a sack of potatoes and if he had enforced his will upon the clan elders and avoid the harsh words that they uttered against their own kin, specially her father. He had only wanted to give her a second chance for a mistake that hadn't been her fault but that he had deemed a manipulation by a former member of the organization that had ordered the strike for what seemed to Kazuto to be nothing but a slight against his person.

As he placed the folded letter back into the pocket inside his Yutaka he would look towards his cousin, unsure of what to tell her, on what words he could use to mend the rift that had been caused by lies and by his own impulsive actions. "I should've taken what you wanted in consideration." He knew it was hardly the apology that she deserved, but it was the only one he could offer. "And I'm sorry to have placed you in her room... But I didn't want you to sleep in those assholes room..." He said turning his sight towards the plum tree, referring to his erstwhile brothers that had left upon his ascension as clan leader. "At least not before I don't exterminate and purge whatever they left in their rooms."

He wouldn't put her either in the room that belonged to his late father and his widower. The lady might have moved back to the Uzumaki, but something of that place unsettled him enough to avoid claiming ownership of that place. He would sigh and speak softly. "Hima, I can't force you to stay here, but if you do, we could at least try to be a family." That much he could offer.

-tag-

@yams3

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,160 posts
Branching Blooms - [Himawari]Jan 19, 2020 4:36:28 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","bsmain"]
[attr="class","bsimg"]
[attr="class","bslyric"]
[attr="class","bslmarg"]

ヒマワリ
[attr="class","bsbody"] "No.”

The woman would try to cut him off before he could put more of the blame on himself. She was upset but..she never wanted for Kazuto to feel guilty, especially about being her back to the village where everything seemed to be crumbling around the Senju. Truly, he was all that she had left, albeit she hated to admit it. She would just rather try to figure things out on her own accord, but she knew that her cousin wasn’t going to allow that. At least it was him and not the other two dumbasses that she unfortunately had the ‘luxury’ of sharing blood with.

"You were only doing a job. A job that you’ve known for so long.”

The woman would add on briefly before taking a moment. A weak smile grew on her features at the mention of his other brothers. It was obvious that they both relatively shared the same feelings toward his brothers, although Himawari loved all of her family.

"It’s just..hard for me right now. I feel as if it’s me vs the village, as much as I would like to share a casual dinner with you and Miho, or you and your student, I find it difficult.”

Himawari would muse before adding on.

"I’ll try next time, it’ll just take some getting used to. It’s hard to act like a family when I feel like a prisoner.”

The lady would say softly as her eyes remained fixed on the plum tree. It would be a lot harder than normal but she was at least giving it a try instead of completely isolating herself in Tsuume’s room.

@tag x words x notes
round

[newclass=.bsmain]width:500px;background-color:#fbfbfb;padding:20px;border:solid 1px #eee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bsimg]width:500px;background:url('https://i.imgur.com/7lYE1iz.jpg');height:252px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bslyric]font-size:20px;color:#ffffff;font-family:comic-sans-ms;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:left;padding:10px;line-height:45px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bsbody]font-size:10px;color:#333;font-family:verdana;text-align:justify;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bsbody span]font-size:9px;text-align:center;line-height:20px;opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
Branching Blooms - [Himawari]Jan 21, 2020 1:29:13 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"I understand." The Senju would pronounce as he raised to his feet. He supposed that he couldn't fully understand being a prisoner without being an actual prisoner. He supposed it was an uncomfortable limbo to live in, even if they were only a handful of people that were willing to provide the human warmth that a person needed to survive. Never mind the fact that her father would still wish for her to be removed from clan premises, making his wish known to almost everyone around him as if he hadn't been heard for the tenth, or eleventh time. He walked around the garden that he had build, thinking on what to change the conversation into.

Dwelling into how difficult their family could be didn't do much but poison their thoughts with the vitriol that was resent. It amused him that such was so, that the ruling branch of such a clan that spoke so much about unity and that were considered the soul of the village, were anything but what the clan spoke to be. Still he had grown accustomed to ignoring the elements of the clan that were either resistant to his rule. He had begun to learn how to read their humors and he did his best to keep them at bay and goad them into what he wished to do. The whole garden itself had been a good method of doing that, or keeping them away and also made them understand that his time was better spent here.

He paused for a second as he looked around, looking at the cherry blossoms that grew in the back of the garden, of the bushes that had been trimmed until they followed the same aesthetic of the rest of the garden. Of the lichen growing through the cobble path among the carpet of soft and green grass. Flowers were alive in bunches of nightshade, aconite, lavender, winter roses, tulips and marigolds. "Not much I can add here, is there?" He said, turning towards Himawari. "I need to find a new excuse to avoid your father, the garden is nigh completion."

Kazuto said with a chuckle as he would imaging the quivering thin lip of the man, his gaunt appearance, still wondering how he could have fathered his cousin, when clearly there was no similarities between them. "Maybe some benches to sit or stones to sit and meditate." He suggested and awaited for her input.

-tag-

@yams3

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Branching Blooms - [Himawari]Jan 25, 2020 4:17:14 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","bsmain"]
[attr="class","bsimg"]
[attr="class","bslyric"]
[attr="class","bslmarg"]

ヒマワリ
[attr="class","bsbody"] "Hm.”

Himawari would muse with a nod in response to Kazuto stating that he understood. Did he really? Well, she didn’t know for certain as they both traveled different paths yet felt nearly the same discrimination against each other. The clan preached about brotherhood, loving thy brother, and being the peaceful clan in which protected the village. Yet, they were so far from that image that it was baffling to the jonin. She scoffed at the idea, but however she felt as if she were one of the few who actually embodied such values, yet she found herself in a place where she never even dreamt of. She was hated by the ones she protected, but if the pain and resentment remained in her heart for too long, it would corrupt her mind and she would be no better than her father or uncle.

Amber eyes followed Kazuto as he rose to his feet, the man turning to get a better view of the garden that he spent so much time and effort on. A smirk perched on her features for a brief moment as she realized how much he had grown since they were younger. Despite what transpired in the past couple of years, Himawari would always be proud of him. Her eyes shifted through the garden as well, it was beautiful. The woman would raise herself to her feet as she walked over beside her younger cousin. He still found time to be humorous, even after what Himawari had put him through. A sigh escaped her lips as she folded her arms across one another.

"You’ll need to nourish a thousand gardens if you wish to avoid father.”

Himawari said, trying to add onto the humor. She finally referred to the man as father, perhaps she was already beginning to forgive.

"Especially if I’m still here.”

She would add on with a chuckle as she looked over the rest of the garden. There weren’t many things that Himawari considered perfect, but if she had to choose one thing that embodied the definition of perfect, she would choose this very garden. If nourishing the garden was something that Kazuto did to escape his troubles, then Himawari wanted to help. Perhaps the two could repair their relationship while doing so.

@tag x words x notes
round

has written 0 posts
Branching Blooms - [Himawari]Jan 25, 2020 20:45:32 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Sounds about right." Kazuto said as he looked at her. He was calm as he considered how he had to learn and progress in order to survive through the hidden politics of the clan. His uncle had been a specially disgusting realization he supposed. Much like in his own father, he wouldn't find a parental figure on that man. If anything it would seem that the only thing that differentiated both men was that unlike Kazuto's own father, his uncle could keep in control his own lusts and hungers when his father could not. Aside that, in demeanor and personality, the two were very much alike.

"Was he ever like that? Like my father?" He asked her, unsure of whether or not it was a good idea to talk about the subject. He sat upon a bench that lay directly in front of the white plum tree. Sitting in the shade of a cherry blossom tree, still in full bloom even even when the season had been long ago. The Senju understood that it was a touchy subject to ask about his cousin's father. He could tell that Himawari was still hurt by the treatment that she had received from her progenitor, but perhaps if they would take about it, they could solve the lingering issues that both still had with their respective fathers.

"I'm sorry. I don't mean to pry. I just..." He trailed for a second before reaffirming the words that he had considered. "I just knew my father as this uncaring being, stern. Honestly, when I met him and I realized I would end up looking like him, I had to hold myself from punch every mirror." He said with a sad chuckle, hoping that she would at least empathize with him about the situation they had lived. He had known the love of a parent from just his mother, even after being appointed as head of the clan, his father had for the most part just talked to him about what he would need to do and who he had to be wary about.

"No meaningful conversations before his illness took him away." He said. Kazuto wouldn't even be sure that his father had been remorseful at all from the treatment that he had extended to him. He sincerely hoped that she had a better experience that what he himself had. "You don't need to tell me if you don't want."

-tag-

@yams3

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Branching Blooms - [Himawari]Jan 26, 2020 7:45:37 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","bsmain"]
[attr="class","bsimg"]
[attr="class","bslyric"]
[attr="class","bslmarg"]

ヒマワリ
[attr="class","bsbody"]
Himawari would smirk at her cousins reply, he agreed that avoiding the presence of her father would take some phenomenal skill, especially since she, an unwanted and hated ward was being housed by Kazuto. The man hated that his words were not getting to the head of the Senju clan, every meeting he found the time and opportunity to speak propaganda into Kazuto’s mind to persuade him into kicking Himawari out in the streets, where she would have no food, housing, or money, all because she was considered a criminal to the village, and a failure to the Senju clan.

The question as hand was kind of tough to answer. She didn’t want to think of her father at the moment, mostly because the anger that filled her heart just moments prior finally seemed to be simmering away. Her shoulders shrugged as she waved her hands dismissively, a chuckle escaped from her lips as Kazuto sat on the bench and proceeded to joke about how much resemblance he shared with his very own. Himawari would dig through her pocket as she pulled out a small picture book that she kept on her at all times, for when things got tough for her. She would flip through the pages showing picture after picture of her and her father and mother. She was a child and her father always seemed happy for her and was always proud of everything she accomplished.

"I’m not sure. Things were certainly different before I left, back then he seemed much more ...happy.”

It was true. She herself never witnessed this side of her father outside of the occasional distaste the man would spew about Kazuto when they were younger, other than that he was always loving of Himawari. The woman would sniffle softly as it lead into a sigh, she slowly closed the small booklet. Oh how times had changed.

"But can you blame him for not wanting his name to be associated with a traitor?”

The Senju scratched her head and shrugged her shoulders slightly as her amber eyes locked into the plum tree. She mused over the thought, and ultimately came to realization that he wasn’t too far in the wrong, albeit she believed that he of all people would believe her and welcome her with open arms, but boy was she wrong.

"I suppose I brought this upon myself.”

She would admit with a tone of acceptance, albeit reluctantly.

@tag x words x notes
round

last edit by Deleted on Jan 26, 2020 7:49:47 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Branching Blooms - [Himawari]Jan 30, 2020 23:27:44 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Yes. He is to be blame." Kazuto said, without hesitation, looking at his cousin. "I know what happened. I read the report." He told her, being dead serious at the moment. He remembered well when he had assumed the captaincy of the ANBU and what he had found had angered him to his core. He had initiated a purge, removing, incarcerating and even executing those members of ANBU that had not the best intentions of the village in their heart, looking for personal advancement, for glory, things that the ANBU didn't need and he had expunged.

"If he had cared, he would have read the files I recovered, the issued orders." He would tell Himawari, his voice turning in anger. The very order had been a sham to remove an unwanted element that in the end Kazuto would have acted in a similar fashion, perhaps only apprehending but never coming to assassinate if he felt disquiet about the order itself. He straightened himself and rose to his feet, walking towards her and placing a hand on her shoulder. "The only crime you committed was following your morals rather to become a murderer."

That was the truth. In hindsight it was easy to do that he would have done better, but in the same moment, he wondered how he would have acted. But the truth of the matter was that her father had done a little to no effort to look through the information that he had archived. "Which is no crime at all." He said as he sat next to her before bumping his shoulder against hers, giving him a genuine smile of appreciation. "I only wished you've come to me. I could've helped you." The Senju said before he looked at the plum tree once more, nothing that it would have been what his sister would've liked him to do. "I'm sorry about having brought into the village like a sack of potatoes." It was a bad apology for just carrying his duty and he chuckled for it. "But you did slap me hard on the head."

-tag-

@yams3

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS