Fluffy Frustrations [Yurako]

compose a reply
Fluffy Frustrations [Yurako]Jan 25, 2020 19:30:19 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Trial and error only makes improvement with each failure!
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull
age 14 years old birthday March 7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 3 Member

When Inoyami said that there was nothing wrong about that she would nod her head. "I completely agree! Although I may have to slow down slightly, I've been noticing I've been gaining weight lately, but I don't know if it is just because I'm growing or if it is because I'm eating too much." She said as she would pet Shiroi, the young bunny falling asleep again as Yurako carried her more gently as they made their way to the sushi shop. When she said that not as often was better than never, she would nod. "I guess so, maybe it's because I remember her sticking by for so long when we were younger I'm noticing her away times more." She hypothesized.

When she mentioned level-headedness she smirked. "I would say so, when I'm on missions or am in training I try to keep a level head and am a lot different than when I'm not doing either." She'd reply as she might have been seen as nothing but an impulsive knucklehead, but she really did take the job and overall idea of being a kunoichi in her village as seriously if not more seriously than even her own goal of becoming the fastest. A short while later they arrived, Yurako placing Shiroi deep within her jacket to hide him as well as ley him sleep and keep her hands free.

Sitting down across from Inoyami she would pick up the menu and give it a look through. She'd only had eaten sushi a couple of times but no more than three, so she would wait for Inoyami to pick out her food first. The Yamanaka finally did tell her what her clan did. They could mess up someone's mind really badly if they wanted to, that was for sure. "Woah! That sounds so cool! No wonder your not such a physical fighter! You must need a lot of focus and training, it doesn't seem like my kind of style though." She said in sheer amazement. 'Note to self, try to be careful what I think around her...' she would contradictorily think in the process.

When the staff approached she would let the blonde order first, as she would put her faith in her tastes. "I'll have what she's having, plus maybe a little extra of the same thing and some water please." She'd say nearly copying the order. She got excited as she didn't even know what she was having but as shown before, she'd try and eat pretty much whatever she could shove into her piehole. As they waited, the Yamanaka asked her about her clan. Yurako perked up a bit and placed a hand on her chin.

"Hmmm. Usually, we focus mainly on taijutsu. Because our legs are super strong and so unique, we can move with great speed, agility, and flexibility. Honestly in all speedy aspects. With our ears, we can hear extremely well, better than dogs. Lastly, we have extreme endurance, like my aunt Bebe can travel for a week straight nonstop, but it makes her pass out for a few days." She explained before looking down at the sleeping bunny in her coat. "It's why we eat a lot, to begin with. Sadly while I'm good with our taijutsu, I'm actually better with ninjutsu, so I'm a little weird. Might be because my dad was a Namikaze." She said happily.

------
Tag: @inoyami

Gaige has written 131 posts
Fluffy Frustrations [Yurako]Feb 3, 2020 4:17:18 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

"Cool" seemed be the general opinion on what her clan was able to do. Maybe it was. But it was also destructive and dangerous and Inoyami had a much more solemn view of her clan's hijutsu. Still, she appreciated that other people saw the potential in it. "I'm definitely not a physical fighter. I like my sweets too much to be a wall of muscle." She laughed at the thought, giving Kiyo a gentle pet between her ears. The squirrel had nestled herself underneath the woman's hair--out of sight from most of the restaurant, though their server would have noticed for sure.

Yurako would explain her clan's strengths, and the answer got a smile from the blonde. "So what you're telling me is I shouldn't bother challenging you to a race, like, ever?" She chuckled. "Could probably teach me a thing or five about endurance. I've been trying to get better at it but it's an uphill climb. And, hey, don't feel bad about the ninjutsu stuff. That's my specialty and I do just fine." She shot her what she hoped was a reassuring smile.

"As for weight, I wouldn't worry about that either. I mean, I'm not in perfect shape myself. My brother tells me I should try to lose ten pounds every now and again, but what does he know. Psh." She waved her hand as if to brush away some manifestation of the thought between them. "If you're comfortable and can do your job, that's what matters."

HEX: #db9320 No notes!

has written 0 posts
Fluffy Frustrations [Yurako]Feb 3, 2020 19:50:31 GMT -5
Utsuki Yurako
Trial and error only makes improvement with each failure!
Utsuki Yurako Avatar
groupnull
age 14 years old birthday March 7 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 3 Member

When she said that she wasn't a physical fighter she would just give Inoyami a bit of a look. "Everyone should try to be a physical fighter! You never know when you'll need to need it! It's good to be prepared, ya'know? Even liking sweets too much and not being a wall of muscle shouldn't be an excuse!" She would comment, giving her thoughts on the matter. But Yurako didn't understand that while useful, there were many other ways to be equally useful in a fight without reliance on the physical.

Physical aspects were just something she herself shined in. As she talked, she would gently pet her bunny, while trying to keep him out of sight, to the best of her ability at least. When she said she shouldn't challenge the Utsuki to a race she would give her a thumbs up. "I mean you always can challenge me, but yeah, you probably wouldn't win." She would say with confidence, but in a rather lighthearted way instead of in an arrogant manner. "I can try to help you with endurance if you want to at some point! Though, it kind of comes naturally to us, but I will try my best if you ever need it!" She offers again, pressing her a little bit with it.

With ninjutsu, she would only nod her head. She would make it work one way or another. "I hope so, I won't give up on my goal even if I won't be as fast as another who's better at taijutsu." Yurako would say to the blonde, with a closed-eyed grin. Now on her weight, she would rub the back of her head. "Yeah, I guess your right. I don't feel out of shape, plus I don't believe in diets anyways." The Utsuki would reply, feeling slightly better about the subject.

------
Tag: @inoyami

Gaige has written 131 posts
Fluffy Frustrations [Yurako]Feb 7, 2020 22:43:46 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Well, their views on specialties definitely clashed. Yurako was all about the physical aspects of fighting and couldn't see the other side of the coin to a more narrow focus. Being well-rounded was important, but someone didn't need muscle to win. If anything, Inoyami's clan had taught her that the mind was one's greatest weapon.

The Utsuki was kind enough to offer her help if it was needed, though, Ino gave a nod. "Thanks for that. I may take you up on it someday." It would really just depend on if she ever planned to reach out beyond her teammate's aid for their practice. And right now, she was comfortable with where they were at.

In short time, their server would arrive with their orders. Two summer sets of sushi, both on bright white plates with colorful arrays of fish cuts, petals, sauces, and little embellishments. It almost looked too pretty to eat.

Kiyoriki zipped down to the woman's lap, sniffing at the dish from the edge of the table. She turned away, though, uninterested by the smell.

The blonde didn't waste any time digging in. It was probably in the top ten as sushi shops went. Not the best, but high up there.

"What do you think of it?" she asked, curious if Yurako liked it as much as her, since they'd ordered the same thing.

HEX: #db9320 No notes!

has written 0 posts