compose a reply
Shifting Winds [C]Feb 22, 2020 18:46:06 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Satori Akira

On the bright side, it was only Ishigakure's shinobi that were the ones to intervene. As had been expected, but he couldn't have known - or taken that chance with how quickly the Sunagakure shinobi had taken off. "They took off, we took off just in case it was a danger that was noteworthy." Akira merely responded to the questions as they were listed. There was no danger: because for now, they'd taken off.

Hopefully, it wasn't going to be an issue, and they wouldn't make it an issue either.

With the one who had approached him for a version of events, he would nod. As was their right while they were operating on these lands. "That way. Toward their borders." Akira pointed very directly and without hesitation.

But he didn't like as if he was being made complicit in Sunagakure shinobi showing up to the village. The clone shook his head while the other two remained quiet.

"With all due respect, sir - my Genin team and I were on a mission given by yourselves or these civilians. I had to maintain the safety of my team above else. Do you want us to aid you?" The clone explained. Akira didn't like the fact that it'd be shown badly against him when all he'd done (to their knowledge) would be talk to them, for about whatever subject they'd decided.

But the opportunity for three added clones would be invaluable to them, or not. It was their choice.

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:
Jinchūriki, Stalwart Hide, Bukijutsu Maverick, Hawkeyes, Seal Weaver [Always Active]

Genjutsu Innovator [Inactive]
Genjutsu Subterfuge [Inactive]
Political Orator [Inactive]

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
last edit by Deleted on Feb 22, 2020 18:46:39 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Shifting Winds [C]Feb 22, 2020 19:02:31 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 45 years old birthday 10/29 rank Elite Jounin occupation

Stone Country

► Ishigakure Arrival ◄

Cooperating with the Ishigakure shinobi, the information would match that of the civilians. "Alright, we'll take two of your clones with us, but disperse the third to let your team know the jobs not done." The Ishigakure shinobi explained half concerned with his villages money miss spent and half concerned about the Sunagakure threat. They'd of not enlisted Iwagakure's assistance if it wasn't the better use of resources, but if the team left with the mission failed it'd just make their actions look delayed or lazy.

Taking Akira's clones as assistance wasn't their ideal, but any man power was better than none. Also if this was a trap or he was a Sunagakure shinobi in disguise, they'd then have him close by to deal with him. Though this not being the situation the teams would make it roughly to the border. Following a trail, but not a clear one and entering enemy territory wasn't on the agenda.

So ordering the remaining clones to disperse, the Ishigakure shinobi would once again split up. As to double back and cover the border to prevent any further trespassing or the enemy looping around to enter a different direction.
NOTES // WORDS // ETC // BOINK OF GS
Yoshiko has written 463 posts
Shifting Winds [C]Feb 22, 2020 19:15:42 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Satori Akira

Exactly as the man had asked- a single clone would disperse in leiu of the command, where the real one would get the information - but kept quiet and they'd keep moving. He could deal with it another time and if it was necessary, send more clones back to do the rest of the work they'd skirted on.

It would mean a bit of extra work which was the least he could do: though he would not speak unless spoken to and took orders as he would be expected to on their own lands as a guest. And he'd continue to do so until he was told he'd be allowed to "go".

But until then, his clones would follow by them and also survey the border alongside them. There'd be no sign of them sadly: they'd taken off very quickly. But they were also elite shinobi so it was no surprise. But a question would come to his mind eventually amongst the repairs, and it would let slip from his mouth. "Sir, how'd you know Sunagakure Shinobi were in your village? There didn't appear to be any Shinobi?"

INFO SHEET
ABILITIES:
Jinchūriki, Stalwart Hide, Bukijutsu Maverick, Hawkeyes, Seal Weaver [Always Active]

Genjutsu Innovator [Inactive]
Genjutsu Subterfuge [Inactive]
Political Orator [Inactive]

JUTSU:
n/a

EQUIPMENT:
n/a
i hate that i love
has written 0 posts
Shifting Winds [C]Feb 22, 2020 20:11:17 GMT -5
Yutakako Takara
Long Live Iwagakure
Yutakako Takara Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 45 years old birthday 10/29 rank Elite Jounin occupation

Stone Country

► Ishigakure Arrival ◄

The Ishigakure shinobi would scuff at the question, replying. "The better question is why we didn't know sooner." They'd follow that repeating the command for the clone to disperse. They'd keep their eye on the border and he could go back to his job at hand. The security in the area would certainly increase, as there was a slight sense of raised tension.

The End.
NOTES // WORDS // ETC // BOINK OF GS

last edit by Yutakako Takara on Feb 22, 2020 20:11:34 GMT -5
Yoshiko has written 463 posts