Hatakan't Sleep | [Satoshi]Aug 25, 2020 4:55:30 GMT -5
Nara Satoshi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Nara Satoshi Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 19 years old birthday June 27th rank Chuunin occupation Ops Team 2 Leader
This is so troublesome
But I guess I’ll do it.

Satoshi was glad to see that his comment had lightened her mood as intended after all it was not a question if she would agree or not but how and what her mood would be. So, it was preferable that it was positive to start with since that meant the nara would have to do less for it to reach that stage instead of trying to figure out ways to do so as a future meeting progressed. He didn’t dwell too much on these thoughts though and pushed back planning for a later time. Instead he let his face shift into a small smile as well to match hers while a brief chuckle escaped him at her joke.

"It’ll be fun.” was all he simply said before they returned into a more comfortable silence.

He could feel the atmosphere had shifted enough so that’s why Satoshi decided against bringing up heavy topics or try other ways of brining the Hatake out of her shell. It wouldn’t be long before they most likely would part ways as well. His lips did twitch in amusement when a bit later Suzume shifted and began to get up like he had predicted and as such he moved to rise up as well.

Shifting a bit as he rose to his full height the nara rolled his shoulder again before looking towards his teammate.

"Anytime Suzume, anytime. Go get some rest and me on the other hand…well I can’t wait to take a shower…”

Those would be his parting words alongside the usual exchange of goodbyes before each parting ways. Satoshi thought about asking to walk her back home but he decided against it as he thought it better to give the Hatake some time to process the night on her own much like he would be doing on his own way back home.

[END]

SA:
Kagura Shingan [Kagura Mind's Eye]
After exploring his innate sensory abilities and thanks to his perfect chakra control Satoshi was able to unlock the Kagura Shingan. This ability allows him to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometers. His able to achieve this effect by focusing and opening his mind's eye, though due to the low chakra cost Satoshi is able to keep it active passively at all times (Range is 15km) and increase the range even more with the use of the jutsu(25km). The ability also extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including him, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, Satoshi can perceive its location and movement with great detail allowing him to track the movements of even those that are faster than him.

LazyNeko has written 245 posts