Tactical Doctrine, Part II - [Training/Kazui/Miho]

compose a reply
Tactical Doctrine, Part II - [Training/Kazui/Miho]Jun 10, 2020 10:16:51 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

Stepping away from both, he would take a look at Miho first and then at Kazui, hoping that his words of advice and encouragement would be heard and accepted by both. And for the most part it seemed that they did. With a thin smile he would sit upon the same tree stump within the training area. She saw them as they would continue to follow through the motions, this time more fluidly than before, quietly he would take some notes of their development and saw their progress was more than acceptable before he would unscrew the cap of his canteen and take a sip of water.

"Miho, you're too static, try loosening up." The Senju told his fiance before he turned to Kazui. "Kazui you're trying to move too much, contain yourself." He would tell his apprentice. They were close but they still had not manage to find the sweet spot in between contention or release of the technique. The Senju remembered that he had struggled with this as well so he would understand if there were hiccups in the way as they attempted to master the technique. But even with a steep learning curve he could see that they would have control of it rather soon.

At least soon enough to face clones of himself to test the technique upon. But he would keep that secret for the time being when he deemed them both ready. Making them more anxious when there was no need was something unnecessary at the moment and he concluded that with their struggles some bit of secrecy was for the best. But he felt that both deserved some form of rest at the moment, if experience told him anything was that they would be feeling the burn of exertion in their muscles. "Maybe you guys could use a break?" He suggested at both of them.

-tag-

-words-

---

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Harukei has written 2,169 posts
Tactical Doctrine, Part II - [Training/Kazui/Miho]Jun 10, 2020 11:53:53 GMT -5
Senju Miho
The Next Chapter.....No Spoilers Please
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Tactical Doctrines Pt.II

The idea of a break would likely deter most people. If Miho had been in the right head-space, she might say no to such an offer. She wanted to get this done with, over with. But that was the problem, and Kazuto knew it. She was tense, and her thoughts did little more than show it upon her face as she seemed as if trapped in her own head.

Taking a seat upon the ground, Miho would release a breath as she looked upon the training dummy and soon turned her head to the wooden bokken resting upon her lap. Soon enough, the young woman would close her eyes to center her thoughts. It had been one trick she had learned from Chono-sensei. Whenever it appeared as if she were rushing or anxious, simply allowing one's self to be still and to focus would be more than ample aid to her.

There was plenty for her to be out of sorts about, but they were things that lingered in the past...matters that should have no bearing upon her future. It was technique, nothing more. There was nothing that should shake her up about it in the least.

Save for...

An image came to mind as she sat there, releasing a shallow breath before allowing her eyes to narrowly look down at the weapon once more, staring upon it's hardened exterior as she then felt her hand shake for a moment as if wavering in holding such a light thing within her grip. Soon enough, she'd let go of it, once again allowing herself to be in her mind space to relax herself.

tag || || notes || here ||
Kaze has written 1,299 posts
Tactical Doctrine, Part II - [Training/Kazui/Miho]Jun 10, 2020 13:07:44 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]道を照らす
[attr="class","monbody"]

Swinging the blade side to side consistently, Kazuto would speak out to the girl telling her that she was moving too much and that she should contain movements more instead of just constantly swinging the bokken. Gritting her teeth, Kazui would try her best to be more precise with her movements. Quick slashes with minimal movement. Taking a deep breath with each swing, she could feel herself getting a hold of the basics, that’s when Kazuto suggested that the two girls should have a break.

Stopping in her tracks, the girl would be shocked at the thought of taking a break so suddenly. They had just begun, and she had just started to get in the rhythm. "W-What? No way, I was just getting…” She would say softly with disappointment in her tone. It was no surprise that the Uchiha wanted to keep going. She wanted to perfect it all as fast as she could, but maybe perhaps that was her problem. The girl was confident in her ability to slash the dummy precisely with zero wasted energy or movements. But as her gaze narrowed and fell upon the woman that had been training alongside her over the course of the past few months, she would notice just how distraught she really was. "Fine.” She said softly in a whispered tone as she allowed her arms to fall to her side. Her eyes fixed on the ground beneath her feet as she dropped the bokken to the earth and sat on the ground alongside Miho, hugging her knees close to her chest and resting her chin slightly against her own shoulder.

Kazui would give the woman some time to gather her thoughts before reaching out and gently placing a hand on top of her’s. "It’ll be okay.” She voiced softly with a warm smile curling across her face. If she were worried about what Kazui assumed she was worried about, then everything would be fine. This was her family now, Kazuto and Kazui both, and the look in Kazui’s eyes would tell her all but how much she truly cared for the woman. She was like a big sister in a sense, and the girl had always wanted a sister to call her own, and Miho fit the role perfectly.

"You know what I do when I miss someone.” The girl would start as she adjusted her position, stretching her legs out and crossing them at the ankles as she leaned back and propped herself up with her arms outstretched. "I would write to them, a poem or a letter. Even though I know they’ll never be able to read it.” Kazui explained softly as her gaze began to drift towards the clouds in the sky. The action itself was more therapeutic than anything, it allowed her to clear her mind and get her heavy feelings off of her chest. "It helps.” She murmured more so to herself than anything else. Still, turning her head back to face Miho, the girl would give her an empathetic smile. If all else failed, Kazui just wanted Miho to understand that she wasn’t alone, and would never be alone.

[attr="class","montag"]tag: Comments:
[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF WW

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
Tactical Doctrine, Part II - [Training/Kazui/Miho]Jun 10, 2020 23:46:15 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

Kazuto just shook his head and smiled at the protest of his student, understanding the enthusiasm behind her need to master the technique. But truly, patience was the something that the girl would need to have to learn if she was to succeed. However as he turned to his fiance he saw the same hesitation, the same mental block that had settled on top of her since she had taken the wooden sword within her grasp. A bitter smile appeared on his lips as he knew that this was coming, as she would decide not to speak about what troubled her mind. As his student would try to comfort his would be wife.

He smiled at that image before him, making him wonder if this was what a family was supposed to be. As he stood behind Miho he would kneel next to her, wrapping his fingers around her hand, softly squeezing it before he would look at the medic. "You know..." He said softly. "You can really be a stubborn piece of work sometimes." Kazuto told her with a smile before he massaged the softly tugged her hand and kissed her knuckles to reassure her before his thumb massaged the back of her hand.

"You know you can talk to me." He would tell her again to remind her that she didn't need to shoulder these feelings alone, she has reprimanded him sometime ago when he stubbornly held to his belief that such was something that he needed to deal on his own. "What was what you told me?" He said leaving the rhetorical question hang as he would hope for her to look at him. "If we're going to be married, your struggles are also my struggle, correct?" He felt that at some point later in the night when they were alone, his fiance would get back at him for his remarks, specially since he was stubborn himself, but that was a price he was willing to pay.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Tactical Doctrine, Part II - [Training/Kazui/Miho]Jun 11, 2020 0:09:17 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday April 21st rank SP. Jounin occupation Medical Corps Head
Tactical Doctrines Pt.II

It was a lot to take in on a seconds notice, though with Kazui seeming to take a seat beside her, the dark haired female would then look toward her direction, attempting to relax herself as she began to speak of how it would be okay.

For a moment, Miho was left with a bit of confusion, her expression blank as she looked toward the girl and then continued to listen as she spoke. In hearing of how writing to those that you missed did provide some comfort, Miho would just continue to look at the girl as she then released a breath as she considered the idea. She had thought saying goodbye to the place she had lived would have been enough. Saying goodbye to the home that held such memories would be enough, but in the end, the memories still were there. Each time she took a moment and reached for something that was familiar in a way...he would appear..or her mother would appear.

Feeling the girl's hand on top of hers, her statement of how it helped, made her feel all the worse for being in such a state right now. This girl had struggled with no one accepting her, and Kazuto and her had begun to let her in. She should have been stronger just for that reason alone. Yet here she was trying to get over her own emotions.

"I know....I think doing that will...its just...I gave up a lot of things...things that were a part of who I was when I was your age...and I thought that it was for the best...but...their still a part of me...and in a way...I thought I was forgetting them...I guess thats what scares me the most...that I'll forget them..."

It was then that Kazuto seemed to appear on the other side of her, reminding her just how stubborn she was as she raised her brow with a blank expression. In stating once again that he was here for her to talk to, he'd kiss the surface of her knuckles and then throw her words against her in all kindness. If they were to be married...Ones struggles...were both their struggles...and they'd get through it together.

"Heh...Yea...thats right..."

Patting Kazui's hand, she'd then rise up as she then looked toward Kazuto.

"I will work on talking more about my feelings with you...and..."

Looking down at Kazui, she'd smile at her as she then nodded in her direction.

"I will also start writing them down...I think there was a lot more that I wish I could have said to them that I didn't...and I need to take a moment to do that..."

In saying this, she'd then return her gaze back toward Kazuto as she took his hand, holding it gently within her own as she nodded.

"My struggles...your struggles too...and we will get through each others struggles together..."

Finally, she'd lower her arm down as to help the girl up to her feet, her kind smile remaining as she spoke again.

"All of us...."

Upon Kazui accepting it or declining the offer, Miho would then reach down to pick up her sword, her vigor clearly returning as she expertly moved the wooden blade within her arm, drawing it back to her side as she then began to make her way forward.

"Now...shall we behead some dummies Lady Kazui?"

Tactical Doctrine, Part II - [Training/Kazui/Miho]Jun 11, 2020 0:43:58 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

Listening closely as the woman spoke, Kazui could hear and feel the emotion as it escaped her breath along with her words. She was trying her best to explain how she truly felt, and honestly Kazui completely understood. Writing was just a suggestion. Miho was aware of almost everything the girl had been through, so maybe if something worked for the Uchiha it could help with Miho’s struggle as well. The writing allowed one to escape, it allowed a person to put their feelings on display. And while prayer was helpful as well, it wasn’t quite like writing a letter to a loved one that was no longer alive, at least in Kazui’s opinion. Regardless of which action was taken, it would always keep the person in their mind.

A smile grew on Kazui’s face as she gently patted the woman’s hand twice. She understood her pain and what she wanted to say. She understood it was hard. Still, the girl would turn to face Kazuto as he made his way over towards the two. Her dark hues following the man as he passed around her and stood on the other side of Miho and began comforting her. Listening on, the girl would agree with majority of what the man had to say, nodding her head in tandem with the man’s words. It seemed as if Kazuto always had the right thing to say, whether it was Miho or Kazui herself, he always knew how to cheer them up.

As Miho began to become more like herself, rising to her feet as she spoke of their burdens would be shouldered together, Kazui would slightly grin as she remained seated on the ground. It was then that Miho offered her hand and included the girl with both herself and Kazuto. Kazui was lost for words, and all that she could really do is give Miho a big cheeky smile that stretched from ear to ear. Taking a hold of the woman’s hand, the young Uchiha would spring to her feet.

"We shall, Lady Miho.” The girl voiced in a joking tone, mocking those of royalty as she gave Miho a courtesy bow. Picking her bokken up from the ground, the teen would take a deep breath before returning to practice dummy.

[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
Tactical Doctrine, Part II - [Training/Kazui/Miho]Jun 11, 2020 12:01:36 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"You promise?" Kazuto asked as Miho would look at him, speaking about how she would be more open about her feelings and what bothered her. He would take her word for it as he knew that she could still be headstrong when she wanted to deal with something on her own, but he would be there to provide her aid should she need it. But if he had a disquiet about how she felt such feelings were dispelled. Slowly as his fiance would regain her confidence and take the bokken into her hands, raising to strike at the dummies that he had created. However as both women would exchange pleasantries and called each other lady.

"Give it a couple of months and you will be hearing Lady Miho here and there." Kazuto told his fiance as he stepped back, chuckling to himself at the prospect of his wife bearing the name Senju. As his eyes would settle on both women attempting the exercise again. He was sure that both of them would be able to behead the dummies now without much trouble, Miho specially since they had reassured her that they had spoken about the doubts and fears that plagued her. "Now, breath." He told both as he stepped back.

"Remember, create the momentum and transfer the energy before you attack." It was the best advise he could give them both at the moment. And surely it would serve them as they completed this part of the test. "Keep a solid footing and hold the bokken firmly but not to hard." These were all the things that they had been thought to them, but he felt them necessary to remark them before they could even continue. "Now..." He said, letting his words hang before he would speak again. "Begin!" He said and allowed them to start the exercise.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Tactical Doctrine, Part II - [Training/Kazui/Miho]Jun 11, 2020 12:25:37 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Tactical Doctrines Pt.II

With a bow of her own toward Kazui, the comment of her soon enough being called Lady Miho prompted her to laugh lightly as she prepared herself by returning her sights to the training dummy. She certainly felt much lighter now, less heavy. Perhaps it was all within her head after all, relieved by the comfort of those around her. These two were her family...and their support meant everything to her. She wouldn't forget her parents...or her clan...but she couldn't let the memories stop her from having new ones. Such as this moment.

Being here...with her husband to be...and little sister she never had...

Moment music

Though as Kazuto began to remind them of the principles behind the technique, giving them a chance to affirm themselves in their positions, Miho would take her stance, holding the bokken in both hands and extending it out in front of her. Her grip was firm, but still allow for it not to feel forced into one place. Her foot was placed so that she could launch herself forward, allowing for the momentum she needed to provide the extra force. All she needed now was to ensure her timing, to create the transfer of chakra to the blade just before impact.

Releasing a slow breath, the woman would narrow her eyes, allowing a greenish hue to fade and vanish from her pupils as she pushed herself forward. The distance felt long, but it was only a few feet away, her hand would shift the direction of the blade, allowing it to be at her side, it's tip grazing the ground lightly before coming inches off the surface. Her path remained straight, yet still slightly altered to allow for the space she needed to get next to the object.

Though as the target drew closer, focus would center to applying her chakra into the wooden weapon, granting her the strength required for the next part of this move. With a launching into the air, her body would twist in motion, hand less firm, but still gripping upon the handle of her tool, her form almost elegant in a sense as she soon landed upon the ground, her body kneeling, the blade now in the opposite position in which it had started in her trek. Head down, her body would rise up as she soon looked over her shoulder to see the head of the doll start to split off at the neck, soon falling over to the side as Miho then twirled her training blade within her hand and set it down at her side with a grin on her face.

Tactical Doctrine, Part II - [Training/Kazui/Miho]Jun 11, 2020 13:06:43 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

"Hai!” Standing at the ready, the young girl would heed the words of her mentor. Her hand firmly gripped around the handle of her blade as her feet were planted to the ground. Her stance was similar to the previous one earlier, a wide stance for balance and her blade held out vertically in front of her face.

A sigh escaped her breath as she closed her eyes and focused all her energy evenly throughout her body. Concentration was key to all shinobi arts, without it, many shinobi would not make it far. Once her eyes opened, her gaze would narrow and zone in on the wooden target. The girl would need a good amount of momentum, so just before she would take off, she would slightly bend her knees before propelling herself forward with a good amount of speed. A trail following along behind her as she zipped towards the target, a single hand holding her blade since that was how she normally fought. The tip of the blade, much like Miho’s grazing the blades of grass before rising up for the final stretch of the technique.

The distance was closed in a flash, and everything seemed to be moving in slow motion as the girl pivoted in the air, rotating her body, and using the bokken to slash with precision which resulted in a clean cut through the neck of the wooden dummy. Landing in a lunging position behind the target, her weight would be distributed evenly throughout the widened stance as the girl held the bokken next to her hip as if it were sheathed. Raising up to her full height, she would turn to see the damage that had been done. For a moment the dummy’s head stayed in place perfectly before tumbling over and falling to the earth below. A smile grew on her features as she turned to see Miho had succeeded as well. The teen would then turn to Kazuto with the same smile persistent on her face.

"How’s that?!” The girl would say cheerfully.

last edit by Deleted on Jun 11, 2020 13:07:11 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Tactical Doctrine, Part II - [Training/Kazui/Miho]Jun 11, 2020 17:59:55 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

It was easy to notice the change of attitude with his fiance. Her poise was more confident, her eyes were ready to strike as each and every fiber of her body tensed to deliver the strike. And as he had predicted, in the blink of an eye he would see her twirl, following each motion of the technique as if she had wrote the text manual for it, the with the same poise and cadence of a swords woman as she slid the bokken through the air as the dummy's head was slid from the neck of the dummy, falling with a thud on the soil. A smile appeared on his lips as he saw his beloved fiance as she twirled the blade as if she was born with a natural skill for the art.

His apprentice fared just as well, it was a slightly different approach, not as nuanced but with the same energy, perhaps even more than what Miho had managed. He saw the subtle differences in the movement, the energy as she spun and the way she handled her sword with the precision of an expert. Just like how Miho had done the blade the head of the dummy had being cut off cleanly as if the bokken had held an actual edge that could pierce and cut with the ease of a hot knife through butter. With a thud the head of the dummy rolled away with the clattering of loose timber against stone with his apprentice beginning to celebrate.

"Not bad." The Senju said as he applauded to both. "I think you both are ready for the exam." He said as he stood between both and brought them to his embrace. His beloved fiance and his precious apprentice, and a she held both of them he felt a great deal pride on both. "You both shall rule the exams, I'm sure of it." The Senju said as he released them both. "Now, how about we all go to eat? My treat."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Tactical Doctrine, Part II - [Training/Kazui/Miho]Jun 11, 2020 19:29:46 GMT -5
Senju Miho
Senju Miho Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Tactical Doctrines Pt.II

It had been a successful training all around, Miho clapping for Kazui as she accomplished the feat in just as much elegance as she had. If not more so. She had raw talent and she could only imagine how proud Kazuto was of her. As the two were congratulated on their achievement, he'd comment that they were now ready for the exam. Perhaps not the one that they were training for just yet, but clearly the one that Kazuto had designed all his own. Though it appeared that would wait for later, him prompting them with a meal as a reward on him.

Smiling warmly in his direction, the young woman would then turn toward Kazui, she made her way over toward her, nodding her direction as she let the blade rest upon her own shoulder.

Ending on a High Note

"Well...you heard him...we may as well take him up on it...Though..right before that...there is the matter of our sudden awakening this morning that needs to be addressed...wouldn't you agree?"

Playfully, she'd wink toward the younger girl as she then began tapping the edge of the weapon with her fingertip, letting it glide along the side of it as she smirked mischievously.

"I think punishment is in order...Lets get him!"

Charging in toward him, Miho would laugh as she playfully swung at him as her intention was to chase him around the yard, hopefully with Kazui in tow.

last edit by Senju Miho on Jun 11, 2020 19:31:43 GMT -5
Tactical Doctrine, Part II - [Training/Kazui/Miho]Jun 12, 2020 1:59:45 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

A proud feeling of accomplishment overcame the girl as she stood before both Miho and her mentor. The last few days were filled with nothing but training, and honestly the girl was happy to be able to train with the two of them together. She felt as if she had gotten better, stronger, and much more versed in the shinobi arts, and she had only Kazuto to give thanks to. With the exams looming overhead, it was imperative that the ladies learned as much as they possibly could before that time rolled around. It was far from easy, but the will to be great guided the girl through it, and it was music to her ears once she heard the man deem the two ready for the exams.

A smile curled around her lips as the Senju continued on saying that the two of them would rule the exams, and honestly Kazui felt the same way. With Kazuto behind them, how could they possibly not kick butt. Her smile slowly faded however at the mention of going to get food. Dark hues shifted up towards the sky as she thought about the offer. "I don’t know. I should probably..” She started in a quiet muffled tone before Miho insisted that they take the man up on his offer. Her eyes shifted towards the woman before returning towards the sky, her hands shielding her eyes as the clouds danced around, allowing the sun to shine down on the village. It would be best if she returned home to Hiruko, she was probably worried about her even though the girl made it clear she would be spending a few nights at the Senju compound. In honesty, she missed the woman more than any other excuse for her hesitation to join the two.

"Sure. I can go for a bit to eat.” She voiced softly as she shrugged her shoulders. Well that was pretty much it for their training, but as Miho approached closer, Kazui would listen as the woman spoke. Her eyes narrowed, her gaze falling upon Kazuto as she softly smiled. "Yeahhh, that’s right…” She stated in agreement with Miho as the thought of her falling to the floor replayed in her mind. Somebody had to pay for it. Following in the woman’s footsteps, Kazui would chase the Senju around with a big smile on her face, playfully swinging her bokken as if she were attacking him.

has written 0 posts
Tactical Doctrine, Part II - [Training/Kazui/Miho]Jun 12, 2020 23:04:50 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi

"Oh..." Kazuto said as he gulped. Looking at the complicity face that both women would display on their features. After releasing his embrace he would take a step back and both would hold the bokken in their grasp with intent to swat at him as revenge for their the way he had awoken both. "No... I have a bad feeling about this." He said as he began to run away, kicking the soil as he tried to get away from both. Laughter actually escaping his mouth as he turned to see them both holding their swords "You need to be faster if you're going to catch me."

Kazuto said as he skipped over the soil, jumping through the roof and leading them away from the compound. He supposed that it was a good way to conclude the training, with happiness, with hope. And that was worth much more than any technique that could be learned, much more. For him, hope was a good thing, perhaps on of the best thing and with that he hoped that they both would be able to see through the exams and actually succeed in this exams. For that, he was confident and he could see that they would both be able to fight through the exams and finally become Chunin.

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS