Clansman to Clanswoman [Suzume - Training]

compose a reply
Clansman to Clanswoman [Suzume - Training]May 26, 2020 2:05:42 GMT -5
Hatake Daichi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hatake Daichi Avatar
groupnull
age 19 years old birthday May 14th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team 2 Member

Daichi had once again woke up at the crack of dawn, quickly getting dressed in his Shinobi gear. Once he had everything set and ready, he quickly walked out of the compound. There were some clansmen about who seemed they were preparing to start their day, however rather than stop and impede them on starting their day, Daichi quickly made his way out of the Compound and headed towards the Training Grounds to do some more training.

After a decent walk that had lasted a good twenty minutes, The Hatake had made it to the training grounds. "Alright! Made it. Doesn't seem like anyone is here, either," Daichi said, looking around. He had quickly taken a bite out of his thumb which had started to bleed and then began to form the hand seals for his Summoning Jutsu. however, half-way through making his hand seals, he had heard something from behind him. As he had turned, he saw someone he actually wasn't expecting to see.

It was Suzume Hatake - one of his teammates. They never actually talked much to one another, even though they were of the same clan, however, Daichi was actually interested in getting to meet his partners. "Oh, hey. You're Suzume, right?" Daichi had asked, having a smile on his face.

-Notes: Sorry if this seems a lil short starting off lol-

Balance has written 34 posts
Clansman to Clanswoman [Suzume - Training]May 26, 2020 14:05:32 GMT -5
Hatake Suzume
I'd very much rather bend than break.
Hatake Suzume Avatar
groupnull
age 20 years old birthday Jan 28 rank Chuunin occupation Ops Team 2 Member

Like Daichi, Suzume was up rather early, more so out of insomnia rather than diligence, but she used the time in just the same way, gearing up in her typical shinobi attire before heading out. Plans for the day slowly formed in her mind as she moved through the clan compound, but they were thrown to the wayside as she spotted a familiar figure, a spontaneous idea popping up. Daichi was another member of the Hatake clan, but even so, Suzume had little interaction with him thus far. Recently he had been placed onto the same operations team as her though, and so she saw it fitting that she get to know him a bit better.

After following him on his lengthy walk to the training grounds, however, she found herself at a loss for how to exactly approach him, social interaction not quite being her strong suite. Thankfully, he seemed to notice her presence, interrupting whatever it was that he was doing to turn and approach. A friendly smile and light recognition was his greeting, to which Suzume promptly nodded, her own posture still a bit hunched and reserved, though not as much as if he were a complete stranger.

"Um... yea, I'm Suzume. And you're... Daichi, if I recall correctly. I heard that you've just recently been put on my team... and it's nice to have a clan member to fight alongside with."

Yamato has written 68 posts
Clansman to Clanswoman [Suzume - Training]May 26, 2020 17:06:38 GMT -5
Hatake Daichi
Hatake Daichi Avatar
groupnull
age 19 years old birthday May 14th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team 2 Member

Daichi had given a nod to Suzume's statement while holding his smile. "Yep, that's right. I was hoping to actually get to know my teammates a little more, and what luck that you came here." Daichi said admittedly. "So, what are our other two teammates like?" Daichi had asked her a simple question. "And likewise! It's usually rare to see two members of our clan actually on the same team, now that I recall. Usually, they tend to be separated rather than be put together," Daichi said, placing a hand right below his chin for a few moments, thinking about it.

He wondered if that was intentional or not, but either way, Daichi was glad to be part of any team he was assigned to, to be quite honest. He wasn't the type to be picky about anything really. Daichi also noticed that she was hunched over while standing, whereas he was standing up straight. He also got the sense that she seemed reserved, given that she only nodded before she had spoken to him. "I was actually gonna use my Summoning Jutsu and train with my Ninken, but ... now that you're here, I actually have a proposal."

Daichi had asked, being honest with Suzume about his plans for training. "I was thinking the two of us could spar against each other. After all, we will be doing missions together. If we spar, we can learn from one another on how our tactics can work together, if a situation ever calls for it." Daichi said, bringing up a good point. "Are you up for it? If you had something else in mind, then I completely understand," Daichi said, being considerate towards Suzume. He decided to basically let it be up to her if she wanted to have the sparring exercise against him or not.   

-Notes: -

Clansman to Clanswoman [Suzume - Training]May 27, 2020 20:38:51 GMT -5
Hatake Suzume
Hatake Suzume Avatar
groupnull

Daichi quickly followed up on Suzume's sentiment, expressing that he was quite interested in getting to know the team a bit better, and asking about the two members that weren't already present. She cocked her head slightly as she thought of the best way to describe Sada and Satoshi, as in all honesty she thought the best way to actually understand someone was to meet them in person, but she gave him a quick answer all the same.

"Satoshi is the squad leader and part of the Nara clan... he's strong and smart. Sada is an Uzumaki and she's... very driven."

Obviously there was more to them than that, but it was a good start, and Daichi would have a better feel for what to expect whenever he did meet the rest of the team. Shortly after, the younger Hatake revealed that he had been planning to train with his Ninken, but now that Suzume was here he proposed that they train with each other instead. The purple-haired shinobi wasn't one to shirk her training, but she also wasn't the type to vigorously seek it out herself. She did, however, aim to please, and the reasoning that Daichi put forth was sound. In the end, he put it to her to make the final decision, though in reality her mind was made up the moment that he even made the proposition.

"If you want to then I'm okay with sparring. It would be good to learn each other's strengths and weaknesses to build teamwork... are there... any rules or requests you want to put in place?"

Like with any other training exercise, it was important to set up the parameters before they began, though as chuunin it was expected that they know how to properly control their power as to not seriously injure their sparring opponent.

last edit by Hatake Suzume on May 29, 2020 13:26:26 GMT -5
Clansman to Clanswoman [Suzume - Training]May 28, 2020 2:08:23 GMT -5
Hatake Daichi
Hatake Daichi Avatar
groupnull

The male Hatake had listened to Suzume carefully as she began to briefly describe their other two teammates. One was another male from the Nara Clan whose name was Satoshi, and the other was a female named Sada. "Nice! I'll look forward to our first mission together as a team!" Daichi said, still holding his smile. It was slightly nerve-wracking, however, Daichi wasn't one to let his nerves get the best of him all too much. When Suzume then spoke about sparring, brought a hand to his chin, and spoke.

"Well normally when I'm sparring, I use anything from my skill set really. I'm more of an 'anything-goes' type of guy when it comes to that, with of course not trying to fatally harm someone." Daichi said briefly. "So, if you wanna use your Ninjutsu you can. It wouldn't bother me at all," Daichi said, finishing. It was also better that way he felt because it would give the person he was training with a better understanding of what he was actually capable of rather than sticking to just one particular thing. It also helped him point out what he could work on and make it better. The same goes for his training partner as well.

There was also one particular thing that was probably noticeable in terms of the gear Daichi had. Most of their clansmen and carried Tanto on them, which was a blade similar to a Samurai's sword, but noticeably smaller. The Hatake Clan's Tanto was specially made as Chakra Conductive weapons which led them to make the Sabre Technique, which had become their 'trademark' Jutsu. However, Daichi did not have a Tanto on him. The reason was that the wielder needed precise Chakra control in order for them to utilize the blade, which, unfortunately, Daichi was not good at doing. However, to make up for that, he began to make use of the massive amount of chakra he had already stored within him, allowing him to be able to make use of a lot more Ninjutsu. From what he knew, he was the only Hatake who could perform the Summoning Technique. Of course, anyone had wished to learn it, they could so, but as far as he knew, he was only one.

"If need some time to stretch before we get started you can. Or if you feel more than ready to start now, I'm alright with either," Daichi also mentioned. He had decided that he would keep his weights on his legs this time during their training exercise, rather than take them off. When he did that with Issei, he remembered how shocked he was from how heavy they were. Most people didn't know about the weights on his legs either, which were heavier than most Shinobi would actually wear. However, the training one endured from having such weights had shown incredible results. Or at least, that's how Daichi felt about it. 

Notes here

Clansman to Clanswoman [Suzume - Training]May 29, 2020 13:56:44 GMT -5
Hatake Suzume
Hatake Suzume Avatar
groupnull

Daichi clearly expressed how eager he was to meeting the rest of the team, which Suzume found herself just a tad jealous about. She was severely lacking in self-motivation, relying primarily on others to tell her what to do to get things done. Daichi explained that he didn't typically put any limitations in place during his sparring sessions, which was fine for Suzume as well. Both shinobi were more than capable of controlling their strength, and there was little to no chance that anyone accidentally got maimed or worse. The other Hatake asked if Suzume wanted to stretch before they began, and while she was already ready to go, she took his question as him wanting to stretch, so he agreed.

"I could use some stretching before we start..."

The purple-haired woman immediately began doing just that, starting with a few leg stretches before slowly moving up her body, arms swinging from side to side as she reached across her body, and then finally a few rolls of the head to keep her neck limber. Once she was done, she took a few steps backwards away from Daichi, hand resting on the hilt of her longer tanto as she confirmed one last time if her sparring partner was ready.

"Ready?"

Once Daichi confirmed that he was ready, the spar would begin, with Suzume opening by sending chakra up into throat, before spitting out a ball of raiton chakra from her mouth, aimed for Daichi's feet. At the same time, she finally withdrew Yōki [x], the matte gray blade soon lighting up with the bright light that was the signature ability of Hatake tantos.

Jutsu Used:
NAME: Raiton: Kaminaridama [Lightning Release: Thunder Shot]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Raiton
DESCRIPTION:
A simple technique based almost entirely on the Suiton: Teppōdama, the user focuses chakra into their gullet before firing a sizable ball of electricity which travels for about 30 meters before exploding. When it reaches its max range or hits a solid target the ball of electricity will explode in a 3 meter concussive blast, as well as electrocuting anything nearby.

Clansman to Clanswoman [Suzume - Training]May 30, 2020 0:49:05 GMT -5
Hatake Daichi
Hatake Daichi Avatar
groupnull

Daichi nodded to Suzume's words, continuing his stretches as she had begun to do the same. Once they were both limbered up and ready, Suzume had asked Daichi just to confirm he was also ready. "Yep! All set," He said, taking a defensive stance. He had no intention of pulling out a weapon, or at least, not yet. He had some Kunai and some Shuriken that he could attempt to use during their training. He also had Paper Bombs, however, he had not the intention of using those fro their training exercise. To be honest, he only used his Paper Bombs unless the situation was dire and he was on a mission. In terms of training, he mainly stuck to simple kunai and shuriken, while also making use of his Ninjutsu and Taijutsu.

Suzume was the one to make the first move, She had used the Kaminaridama technique, sending an orb of Electricity at him. Daichi had smirked, forming hand seals to counter her just with a defensive one of his own. Once the final hand seal was made, Daichi quickly extended out his hands, ejecting powerful lightning bolts from them to form a large wall of lightning that had a continuous circuit. The impact from his lightning encampment wall and Suzume's Kaminaridama had created a small explosion, creating a decent sized cloud of dust. However, Daichi was not done with using only one ninjutsu.

He began to perform another set of hand seals, releasing his own orb of lightning from his gullet at Suzume. By reacting to the dust cloud created by the Collison of the two lightning style ninjutsu, he used it as a small advantage to attack by a means of countering. Daichi had a feeling though that Suzume wasn't one to fall for something like that so easily though. After all, she was a Chunin just like him, and even with the dust cloud, she could still the light coming from Daichi's Kaminaridama. That was one of the small disadvantages In using Lightning style was it's the source of light, especially if you if were trying to hide it in a dust cloud like that. However, Daichi still decided to at least attempt something. Like he had always said, doing something was far better off than doing nothing.

Sorry for the wait!

Jutsu Used:

NAME: Raiton: Raijinheki [Lightning Release: Lightning Encampment Wall]
DESCRIPTION:
By ejecting powerful bolts of Raiton-based chakra from their hands, the user is able to create a wall of electricity ten feet high and forty feet in length. Due to the fact that the 'wall' is constantly moving in a continuous circuit, anyone caught in the technique will be considerably shocked before being thrown back.

NAME: Raiton: Kaminaridama [Lightning Release: Thunder Shot]
DESCRIPTION:

A simple technique based almost entirely on the Suiton: Teppōdama, the user focuses chakra into their gullet before firing a sizable ball of electricity which travels for about 30 meters before exploding. When it reaches its max range or hits a solid target the ball of electricity will explode in a 3 meter concussive blast, as well as electrocuting anything nearby.

Clansman to Clanswoman [Suzume - Training]May 31, 2020 11:11:58 GMT -5
Hatake Suzume
Hatake Suzume Avatar
groupnull

Daichi countered her offensive with a defensive jutsu of his own, raising a wall of lightning to absorb the orb of electricity. The resulting explosion was enough to kick up dust and debris into the air, which the male Hatake swiftly took advantage of. The moment she saw this cloud of dust, Suzume had begun dashing towards Daichi, not directly, of course, but rather in long zigs and zags, wary of what his follow up attack would be. And it was soon revealed to be the same technique she had used, which normally wouldn't have been an issue, but the purple-haired Hatake's had a trick not up her sleeve, but in her hand.

As soon as she saw the orb lightning headed her way, she channeled much more chakra into her tanto, holding it out in front of her as she abandoned the zig-zag dash for a beeline straight for Daichi's current position. The bright tanto flashed even bright for a moment, the orb of raiton getting sucked into the tanto and causing it to crackle with power. She closed the distance in an instance, standing before her opponent with a raiton empowered, glowing, signature Hatake tanto coming down in a slow, but powerful overhead slash meant not to cut Daichi directly, but in the space between them, leaving behind a bright flash of light that would be blinding if looked directly at.

Tanto: Yoki [x]
Relevant Ability
Raiton Love
For a chakra cost proportional to the technique pulled, the user can suck in any raiton within a 20 meter radius to the tanto's blade, visibly electrifying the weapon and empowering the user's next attack. Alternatively, this ability can simply be used to alter the trajectory of a raiton attack, being especially useful if the user's target is in between their blade and a raiton jutsu.

Clansman to Clanswoman [Suzume - Training]Jun 1, 2020 5:06:39 GMT -5
Hatake Daichi
Hatake Daichi Avatar
groupnull

Daichi had kinda hoped that his Kaminaridama was going to be a surprise, however, he was the one who turned out to be surprised. His Raiton ninjutsu had been absorbed by Suzume's tanto right before his eyes. That's not all. From the looks of it, he speculated that not only absorbs chakra but perhaps it also gets more strength behind. He made a mental note to not end up at the end of that blade. "I should have known better not to do that," Daichi said out loud to himself as Suzume rushed him, bring her blade down from overhead, however when Daichi veered slightly to the left, the bright light coming from the blade blinded Daichi. It was nearly impossible to not look at the blade from his position, which was how he had been blinded. He quickly took a few steps backward, turning his back away from the bright light. He then forced himself to open his eyes slightly in order to form a set of hand seals for a substitution.

There was no time to actually counter, so going on the defensive and then countering was the best course of action in this instance. There was a hollowed-out log sitting on the grass sitting sideways on the grass that he noticed in the corner of his eyes. If he was struck by an attack from Suzume, he would end up switching places with the log. As much, I'd rather not, it looks like I'll have to resort to some good old fashioned Taijutsu for the rest of this spar, Daichi thought. With Suzume's tanto being able to absorb his Lightning Style Ninjutsu, and with his limited Earth Style also being put at a Disadvantage, the only option for him left really was to resort to hand-to-hand combat.

As much as I don't like using my fists on a woman, It seems that's the only one route I have left to take. He thought, still trying to shake the sting from the blindness out of his eyes.

Jutsu Used:

NAME: Kawarimi no Jutsu [Body Replacement Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
HANDSEALS: 5
DESCRIPTION:

After performing the necessary hand seals (one post prior to the technique's use) and locating a nearby object within a 10 meter radius (typically a log or something of similar size to their body.), the user switches places with the said object just before an attack lands, creating an optical illusion. During the small interval where they have left their opponent surprised, they may take the time to attack or flee.

Clansman to Clanswoman [Suzume - Training]Jun 3, 2020 1:37:15 GMT -5
Hatake Suzume
Hatake Suzume Avatar
groupnull

Up close and personal was exactly where Suzume wanted to be, at least in a fight. Engaging in close quarters combat with a Hatake and one of their bright tanto was almost a surefire way of staying at a disadvantage, but Daichi knew the strengths of the tanto well enough to prepare a substitution jutsu ahead of time, not that Suzume was aware of though. Of course, out of safety, she didn't completely follow through on her swing, instead looking to simply transfer all the raiton stored into her blade into her target, a taste of his own medicine if you will, but the moment her tanto made contact the man disappeared into a puff of smoke.

Indigo eyes hastily swept the immediate vicinity, gaze locking on to Daichi's new position. In a normal fight, Suzume would have simply continued closing the distance, remaining up close where she held the advantage. But this wasn't a real fight, it was more of a training session, and so she decided to engage in a bit of distance fighting for a few beats, something she struggled with, but Daichi no doubt had some more experience in. Remaining in place, though still keeping her tanto in hand, the female Hatake swiftly reached into her shinobi pouch, withdrawing a trio of shuriken before sending them in Daichi's direction, each one in right after the other and aimed for a non-lethal section of his body.

Clansman to Clanswoman [Suzume - Training]Jun 8, 2020 8:56:02 GMT -5
Hatake Daichi
Hatake Daichi Avatar
groupnull

Daichi had a feeling that Suzume would take the bait, however, to be on the safe side, just as the substitution Jutsu had activated, he jumped back a few inches backward from where he was repositioned. The reason being was not because he had a feeling she would attack him from a distance. He figured that was already obvious. The reason why he stepped back was so that she wouldn't be able to absorb his lightning style ninjutsu. Sure, her tanto had an astounding advantage against him, but he had a feeling that the tanto itself couldn't absorb Raiton Chakra from a certain distance, and so just as Suzume had thrown her Shuriken at him, Daichi wove a set of hand seals from his hand and said, "Raiton: Raijinheki!" He put both his hands in front of him to create a large wall of lightning which had a continuous current running through it from the large lightning bolts that came from his two hands.

When the shuriken had made contact with the wall of lightning, they had stopped, only to be thrown back towards Suzume's direction. That was only to be made a distraction though. Once the lightning wall had thrown the Shuriken back at Suzume, it stopped. Daichi had then begun to gather chakra, which allowed him to be able to move at his max speed. Although, the weights he wore prevented him from actually moving at the utmost speed that he actually could go. The speed that he could muster would be enough though regardless to close the gap between them. 

Daichi kept his body low as he quickly moved forward, and then, just as he was able to get near Suzume, he brought up his right leg at an attempt to kick her into the air. If he were successful, he would then quickly turn his body to jump himself up after her, being right behind her where her blind spot was, being in the air with her. 

Sorry for the wait <3

Jutsu Used:

NAME: Raiton: Raijinheki [Lightning Release: Lightning Encampment Wall]
DESCRIPTION:

By ejecting powerful bolts of Raiton-based chakra from their hands, the user is able to create a wall of electricity ten feet high and forty feet in length. Due to the fact that the 'wall' is constantly moving in a continuous circuit, anyone caught in the technique will be considerably shocked before being thrown back.

NAME: Kasoku Suru [Accelerate]
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:

A very simple technique, by using chakra the user is able to instantly accelerate their selves to their max speed. This can be done in just about any condition, but any techniques that slow the user's movement (such as armor from Jutsu or most Jutsu that might slow an individual) will still affect them.

NAME: Kage Buyou - [Shadow of the Dancing Leaf]
DESCRIPTION:

The user swiftly gets below the opponent and launches a swift yet powerful kick up into their body, sending them flying up into the air. In the blink of an eye, they will maneuver themselves in the blind spot and 'shadow' of their opponent as to not be seen while seemingly "floating" beneath them, allowing them a chance for a follow up attack.

Clansman to Clanswoman [Suzume - Training]Jun 9, 2020 12:27:26 GMT -5
Hatake Suzume
Hatake Suzume Avatar
groupnull

As suspected on Daichi's part, there was a limit to the range of her tanto's raiton absorbing ability, though she had no intention of utilizing it against a defensive ability. Her shuriken were answered with another wall of lightning, halting their movements for just a moment before flinging them straight back. Suzume simply remained in place as the shuriken came back towards her, once again relying on her tanto to get the job done. She deftly swung at each shuriken with her blade, striking them at such an angle that they did another reversal and went back towards Daichi. At least, she attempted to. Just as she finished swinging at the final shuriken, Daichi was upon her with blindingly fast dash, leg moving up to kick her right in the torso.

The purple-haired shinobi managed to get off one more slash in between herself and Daichi as she felt the kick connect, once again attempting to blind her opponent. It didn't stop her from being launched up into the air, a heavy grunt as she felt the air in her lungs being knocked out of her. She didn't let the impact completely stop her from acting, however, and her own hands came together to form a hasty set of handseals.

NAME: Kagami Yaiba [Mirror Blade]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu
ELEMENT: N/A
DESCRIPTION:
Despite the name of this technique, it can be used with most weapons, although it’s difficulty mastering it means it requires a skilled user of such a weapon. Thus a swordsman would not automatically be able to perform this technique with a club. A relatively straightforward technique, it is nevertheless very effective against incoming shuriken. The user guards against an incoming shuriken with his or her weapon. However, rather than simply deflecting it, the user hits the shuriken from such an angle that it is sent back towards the enemy. Skilled users of this technique can even reflect kunai towards moving opponents by calculating their movement pattern (Chuunin+) , or even reflect a shuriken while adding a curve to it (Special Jounin+). One use of this technique can send back up to three shuriken for a Genin, five for a Chuunin, eight for a Special Jounin and ten for Jounin and higher.

Clansman to Clanswoman [Suzume - Training]Jun 10, 2020 17:32:13 GMT -5
Hatake Daichi
Hatake Daichi Avatar
groupnull

The shuriken was being sent back towards Daichi as he had gotten closer to Suzume, however with his increase of speed, he was able to react, veering to the side in wide step. One of the Shuriken had managed to graze his shoulder though, leaving a cut on him, receiving a small but not serious wound. Soon after kicking her up into the air with his leg, Suzume had managed to do the same thing as before, blinding him again, however the kick he made still connected. with the blindness, he was caught off guard, however, he still managed to jump up after her, positioning himself in Suzume's blind spot. You're good, I admit," he paused before speaking again. It wasn't that he was expecting less from her. He just felt that she deserved such praise.

"But, can you react to this?" Daichi had asked, quickly going on the offensive again, performing a particular style of Taijutsu. He used his left hand, pushing him to the side while using Suzume's back to help guide him. Soon after, he swung a kick at her. If she attempted to block the kick, he'd use his left arm again to bring his fist smacking her down towards the ground, and perform another set of three kicks switching from his left and right legs, making them a consecutive assault while also building momentum as he and Suzume fell down. The final kick would come down on her chest just as they were about to reach the ground. What Daichi did not see though, due to him being blinded a second time was Suzume's hand signs from when she was in the air, before reaching her blind spot.

Jutsu Used:

NAME: Shishi Rendan - [Lion Combo]
REQUIREMENT: Kage Buyou
DESCRIPTION:
The user kicks their opponent into the air and performs the kage buyou. After striking them once to throw them off balance, the user spins around to get overtop of their opponent before launching an assault of punches and kicks against them. With each hit the velocity of the attack is increased until the final blow is struck, which ends with the user doing a downwards kick into the opponent.

Clansman to Clanswoman [Suzume - Training]Jun 13, 2020 10:18:21 GMT -5
Hatake Suzume
Hatake Suzume Avatar
groupnull

Only one of the returned shuriken managed to hit Daichi, and even that was nothing more than a light clipping. It certainly wasn't enough to slow the man's advance, and with the kick Suzume was launched up into the air. Additionally, the purple-haired shinobi managed to blind her opponent in just the nick of time, but despite that, Daichi was still right behind her in her skyward ascension. She just managed to finish the last handseal required for her technique right as she felt Daichi's hand resting against her back, his powerful kick following right after. The moment the attack connected, the woman disappeared in a puff of smoke, switching places with the log that Daichi had used for his own substitution technique not too long ago.

Unlike her sparring partner, Suzume wasn't one to speak much during a fight, and she remained silent as she regained her footing back on solid ground. She had given Daichi the opportunity to engage in some more distance fighting, but it seemed he was intent on fighting close-up, in which case, she was more than willing to oblige him. She took the initiative this time around, dashing back so that she was just below the man still in the air. She waited for his descent to begin, flowing a decent amount of chakra into her weapon, and attacking with a powerful slash aimed for whatever extremity came into range first, ensuring that she used the backside of her tanto to significantly reduce the cutting potential of the attack, but retaining the raiton effects of the technique.

NAME: Kawarimi no Jutsu [Body Replacement Technique]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
ELEMENT: None
HANDSEALS: 5
DESCRIPTION:
After performing the necessary hand seals (one post prior to the technique's use) and locating a nearby object within a 10 meter radius (typically a log or something of similar size to their body.), the user switches places with the said object just before an attack lands, creating an optical illusion. During the small interval where they have left their opponent surprised, they may take the time to attack or flee.

NAME: Shingō Giman [Signal Deception]
CLASSIFICATION: Bukijutsu
HANDSEALS: 0
REQUIREMENT: Supervibrato Lightning Release Sword
DESCRIPTION:
A cousin of the Supervibrato Lightning Release Sword, and thus requiring the knowledge of it. Instead of increasing the blades cutting power, it sends fake signals to the target's nervous system where ever it cuts, causing artificial spasms and muscular contractions, greatly determining their ability to fight. Due to its nature, the most dangerous part to hit would be the target's spinal cord, sending the electrical impulses directly into the brain, and paralyzing the target for some time.

Clansman to Clanswoman [Suzume - Training]Jun 16, 2020 0:48:22 GMT -5
Hatake Daichi
Hatake Daichi Avatar
groupnull

As soon as the kick had made contact with Suzume, a puff of smoke had instantly appeared. A Substitution!? the male Hatake had thought. She must have performed the hand signs before he had made it to her blind spot while in the air, Daichi thought. Daichi quickly had turned, seeing Suzume, gun for him, reaching out with her blade. Daichi had attempted to dodge, however with the timing, the backside of her Tanto had made contact with the left side of Daichi's chest. The surge of electricity that was traveling through the blade made Daichi's arm convulse, however, he managed to swing right leg towards Suzume, in an attempt to hit her.

Although, with how the left side of his body was convulsing due to the electricity that he felt by being struck by her blade, he made the power behind his kick weak, despite it being from the right. Daichi quickly flexed his arm, trying to get rid of the tingling sensation that was left soon afterward. Daichi had then quickly jumped up high in the air, still attempting to go after her, with a powerful kick from above with the same leg. There still wasn't much power left behind it, given the circumstances, however, he still needed to try and do something. His movements were slower now, which made him not deny the fact that Suzume was indeed skilled with her Tanto, as any Hatake was.

sorry if this seems a tad short D:

Jutsu Used:

NAME: Girochin Doroppu - [Righteous Lightning Sinking Anger Lightning Axe]
DESCRIPTION:
The user jumps into the air and, using their momentum and weight, performs a downwards kick to crush their opponent beneath them. A user, in theory, can split a boulder in two with this technique.