Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
Like Sand in an Hour-Glass

TAG.
WORDS.426

NOTES.

Moment Music

"Easily examined pieces of fabric, while limited in quantity, have been confirmed to have lasting value when preserved within certain containment such as those used in burial ceremony..."

Staring at the pages in front of her, the girl would rise up briefly from the back of Nai, her expression more or less confused by this and then shrugging her shoulder as she laid her head back down.

"I guess if it's in writing...gotta be true..."

It was one of those days where Arashi was capable of simply doing whatever she wanted. She had already completed her training with Hiroaki-sensei the day before, and so long as she wasn't causing trouble, her father and mother certainly weren't going to be on her back. Setsuna was likely at home playing and her limited amount of social connections left her pretty free.

So in pursuit of a simple time, the girl would just lay upon Nai's back as the large canine would move through the streets of the village, taking them in the direction of the outskirts as the youth would continue to read. Of course, before even getting close to their usual hang out, the white furred beast would begin to bark, prompting the young girl to look in the direction indicated, surprised at what she saw.

There appeared to be a traveling group of performers in Sunagakure, one of the rare things to find out in the desert. Though this group seemed to be close to rough, if not better off the most. Seeing them twist and turn upon makeshift poles, one breathing fire into the air after a sip from a jug, and another seeming to juggle whatever they could within their arms with ease.

Moving off her companion, Arashi moved in for a closer look as she shifted her way through the crowd, finding one person actually doing something with the sand. He'd summon it into the air, turning it into a variety of different shapes and sizes. Each grain having twisted into multiple others before solidifying itself into a harder mold.

It was impressive...especially since the youth was likely only a few years her senior, but then only one clan could do such things aside from herself.

The Aiel...

"Pfft...yea...thats cool..."

Rolling her eyes, Nai would nudge her as if to scold her for the remark, leading to her soon moving forward as she called out to him, cupping her hands around her mouth as to magnify her voice.

"HEY ASS HAT! ANY AIEL CAN DO SAND TRICKS!!!"

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kaze has written 2,713 posts
Like Sand in an Hour-Glass[Open]Jun 9, 2020 16:07:44 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

There's no such thing as hell
But you can make it if you try
There might come a day
When emotion can be quantified

Zakku stood mesmerized by the performances.  He'd had time off after his team had made their sensei give up for the day.  Nezumi and Miori had gone back to the clubhouse but Zakku had chosen to stroll through the village.  He found the performers and watched in amazement.  The guy using the liquid in the jug to spit fire wasn't as impressive but the person moving sand had caught his short attention span.  

He found himself wondering if they were related to the kage and his family.  Then as if his mind was read came a voice from beside him.  "HEY ASS HAT! ANY AIEL CAN DO SAND TRICKS!!!"  "Yuda no shisai!"  Zakku yelled as he was startled out of his thoughts. He instantly shot a gaze of hatred expecting to see Nezumi but instead saw Arashi.  "Oh..."  His expression softened significantly.

Zakku hadn't forgotten about when Nezumi had accidentally pushed her too far.  It was a very fresh memory and was secretly grad he hadn't been put on her team.  Zakku had avoided the angered Arashi by standing on the monkey bars and reading.  "Well go show the dude up then."  Zakku motioned to Arashi.  "I'll back ya up."  He gave her the devil horns and a half smile.  

last edit by Zakku Burokon on Jun 9, 2020 16:58:15 GMT -5
Duh Dood has written 541 posts
Like Sand in an Hour-Glass[Open]Jun 9, 2020 16:49:03 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.
WORDS.523

NOTES.

The disturbance of the show had easily caught the attention of the crowd, as well as those performing as they instantly broke away to see the thirteen year old youth in the center of it, looking on directly at the Sand manipulator with a narrowed gaze. As Nai seemed to attempt at pulling the girl back, Arashi had no intention of moving as she had clearly called this older male out on such a shabby display.

"Is that right? Well I happen to be part Aiel!"

"Doesn't show..."

At this point, the girl was clearly making the matter worse than it needed to be. The fact that she was being rude was bad enough, not to mention making a scene, but in truth, while the moves with such little effort had been something that she could do somewhat on command, it wasn't as though she were an expert. In truth, next to this man, she probably was going to embarrass herself. But at this point, the girl was all for creating some mad chaos at the moment. Not that these people hadn't seen such before.

"If ya really were from around here ya'd know that I do stuff like that all the time without even trying..."

Now that wasn't a lie...she hadn't tried...

Though as everyone else appeared less than thrilled at her doing so, a voice coming from close by appeared to be encouraging it, leading to Arashi looking to see the blue haired moron that was Zakkon. Honestly, she didn't hang out with him or the rest of the Nezumi gang. They were part of the same class, but after the incident at the academy, there were very few things that needed to be exchanged between a lot of her classmates. At best, she isolated herself from it and didn't even attend the school save for a few classes before graduation.

As for being part of teams, Arashi had yet to be assigned one...or had been but soon enough her instructors realized that she wasn't exactly the most dependable teammate or that she had probably scared them off. Most of the time being the latter.

Challenge in the Land of Wind

Still, as he seemed to be egging on this idea of her showing up the performer, the brunette's eyes would show daggers in the direction of the youth, soon hearing laughter from close by as the Sand performer was holding his chest as if it were about to burst.

"Hahaha! Thats right....show me up then little girl...I'd hate for you to look like a fool in your own village...if you can help it that is..."

Still looking at Zakkon as he seemed to gesture with his hands of his supposed support of this, the Oonakayama girl would roll her eyes before turning back to face her apparent challenger...

Hand resting upon her hip, she'd then grind her feet into the dust beneath them, her boots helping to raise the clouds of sand as they started to appear within the air on a sudden gentle breeze.

"Let's do this poser..."

Arashi's stand off seemed to give a clear indication that she was serious about doing this, leading to those who had seen or heard enough about the wandering girl on the streets to back away. Those who also were very much knowing of who she was, despite her ragged appearance began to make their way to shelter or to find a militia member in which to report the possible hazard.

Meanwhile, others just watched, the performers appeared just as interested in see how their companion did against the girl with the very loud mouth.

"The Name is...Sengetsu...The Conjurer of the Desert!!!"

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jun 9, 2020 16:57:16 GMT -5
Like Sand in an Hour-Glass[Open]Jun 9, 2020 17:19:11 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

You make the Rules
We break them
Degeneration X

Zakku watched the performer accept Arashi's offer and was surprised.  He clearly wasn't from here.  Maybe he'd had his head cooking in the heat too long.  "Well Senjutsu I only have one thing to ask this crowd."  Zakku intentionally mispronounced his name and looked around.  "Are you ready?"  He asked the crowd and got a few 'Yeahs' and soft affimrations.  

"No no no.  Sunagakure I'm asking you ARE YOU READY!?!"  Zakku asked getting more into it.  He channeled his inner Nezumi and forced himself to raise his usual monotone voice above it's normal volume.  The crowd then agreed more enthusiastically.  "That's more like it!

Zakku smiled and returned his attention to the situation.  "Arashi is gonna show you why our entire class respects her more than any shinobi we've met."  Zakku didn't know how much of that was true.  He respected her abilities often getting jealous how much she could do.  She hadn't treated their team bad...Well if she did they often deserved it.  "Also I'd like to just add that we have no noticed this wittle face!"  Zakku turned to Nai his eyes wide with happiness.  His natural animal lover taking hold as he spotted the dog.  "Maybe we should just do a show where we stare at it's adorable face.  I could just wub your tummy for hours."  He held his hands away from Nai until he got the confirmation he could start petting and loving on the giant new friend Zakku would die for.

Like Sand in an Hour-Glass[Open]Jun 9, 2020 17:59:41 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.
WORDS.613

NOTES.

This had suddenly become into a spectacle...probably more so than Arashi had wanted but it was certainly too late now. Hearing Zakku encourage the crowd into cheering, it seemed as if the gather had gotten a lot bigger than it had been before. Many people that had been simply passing by, only glancing at the small disturbance were now starting to join in on it. Honestly, who would blame them?

While it was often that they'd see her in passing, many even going so far as to ignore her as she went by, it wasn't often to see the Kazekage's daughter going so far as to put on a show. Which was hardly her intention in the least. She wasn't trying to be some show dog, but she'd be the last to admit that it was nice actually feeling like she was a part of the village for once rather than just there as an inconvenient reminder of how much terror the demon inside of her could cause or rather had caused in the past.

Yet as the blue haired youth continue to act as a commentator, his final comments were enough to make her start blushing, leading to her sharply turning around and yelling in his direction.

"ENOUGH WITH THE PRAISES AlREADY!!"

While she hoped that would be enough to get him to stop, despite how he likely thought he was helping in a way...he was but she'd never say it...it appeared as though even her competition was finding this hilarious as he looked back to his fellow performers before then shaking his head with a smirk.

"Respect from her class huh? Hard to see that when you hardly respect yourself...I mean...your what...running around in a potato sack and hand me downs?"

Nai would growl as this was clearly something that would upset the girl, though with attention now being shifted to her, the canine would blink as she would groan slightly before allowing Zakku to pet her, though not so secure as to roll on her back for him. In the end, Arashi would just narrow her eyes before then crossing her arms.

"All I'm saying is...Arashi..wasn't it?..When your putting on a show, you have to look the part...to shine when the light hits you and become the star to the audience...only thing your asking for with that look is feed the homeless..."

"Ya done yet..cause I don't see ya making anything..."

Sengetsu would soon back away, his body bowed over as he garnered some space. Within moments, his hand would take hold of the dust at his feet, drawing up the grains as he began to drizzle them downward to the earth. Yet, before they could touch the surface, he'd allow them to rise up as if they were part of a stream, some even popping up along the waterfall like display in imitation of fishes.

Everyone stared in awe, some even cheering on the traveling artist as he then expanded his control wider, hands still holding the stretched out form of powder before allowing it to then close in on itself, collasping into a ball like orb.

The crowd went insane at the sight, leading to him tossing the now shaped object in Arashi's direction, it's shape slamming against her as it returned into it's normal form, creating a dust cloud as it lost all previous content he had put into it.

"Looks like you dropped the ball..."

Gritting her teeth, the teen would then lean back into Zakku, clearly having taken to Nai as she whispered to him.

"Did he actually just do that with only a handful of sand?"

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jul 22, 2020 22:48:18 GMT -5
Like Sand in an Hour-Glass[Open]Jun 9, 2020 19:54:24 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

You make the Rules
We break them
Degeneration X

Zakku though he was infatuated with Nai he wasn't giving the big pup all his attention.  He watched the display from his peripherals.  His face didn't change from his loving smile towards the pup even when it let out a growl.  Feeling Arashi lean into him made his heartbeat increase but he kept his composure.  "Mmmhmmmm."  Zakku nodded as he answered his question.  "There's some trickery going on here."

Zakku finished petting Nai with some soft pats on his head.  "Good boy."  He lowered his voice to try to make sure only him and Arashi could hear it.  "They're performers.  They make a living tricking people for a living."  He smiled softly.  "I'm betting something is hidden on his being."  He moved from Nai and pointed at Sengetsu.  

"That was good dude.  I can see why you go by Gingerstew the Conker of Land."  He stood next to Arashi.  "What the farthest you can chuck that ball?"  Zakku looked around over Sengetsu's head as if he was spotting something in the distance.  

Like Sand in an Hour-Glass[Open]Jun 9, 2020 21:02:26 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.
WORDS.688

NOTES.

"Ya think hes pullin a con?"

Arashi would blink briefly for a moment, half-surprised how observant that Zakku apparently was despite not realizing that Nai was actually a girl. Still, in the end, it did present a possible chance to figure out what was out of place here. For an Aiel, it wasn't uncommon for them to be capable of doing feats such as that with sand. Hell, Arashi probably could do the same thing one day...one day being the operative word. Still, the detail behind his trick was certainly a bit extravagant.

The details were all over the place and with just so little sand, despite individual grains to account for, such a thing should have been impossible.

With Zakku now trying to engage with the man, seemingly insulting him as he pointed to something in the distance, Sengetsu, despite not being amused by the boy completely destroying his stage name, looked over to the direction as though trying to see something. This allowed for Arashi to look around him. Nothing at his legs, but of course, it would have to be at his wrists.

There was only one problem, she was literally going to have to slip a peek within plain sight. That was when an idea came to mind, one that probably would appear out of character for the girl as she then moved over to him, wrapping her thin arms around him as if to give him an embrace.

"That was soooo cool!! I mean!! Wow!! I just...WOW!!"

Saying this praise, the older teen was clearly caught off-guard, having already spent a few moments looking for a ball that didn't exist. Still, it didn't deter him from pulling the girl away, a frown crossing his lips before then looking at both her and Zakku with a smirk.

"Well of course! After all..I am the Conjurer of Sand...Such acts of perfect control are not beyond me! I spent years perfecting my craft...perhaps..if you do the same...one day you too will be able to perform such a feat..."

Clapping her hands together, she'd soon hold a toothy grin as she looked over to the blue haired Genin and then back at Sengetsu as she held up what looked to be two cuff-like devices.

"Oh I think I won't have much of a problem thanks to these..."

Dangling them in the open, Sengetsu was left in shock. Perhaps at the fact that he had been tricked, but likely because he had just been robbed as well.

"Never seen anything like this before though...I wonder what this button does?"

Her smirk would remain as she took one of the cuff and pressed a small button beneath it's strap. From there, sand would start to rise up without care, indicating that it was drawn to the pulse being radiated from it.

"Nice trick right?"

The crowd was almost in shock by this, left for little words as even the performers that had been at his side were clearly unsure of what just happened.

"Sand is mostly composed of silicon dioxide, rocks and minerals...and while it can be attracted to magnets, it isn't exactly a good idea because of how it can burn ya hands up due to the friction caused by the material...but I'm guessin ya knew that right? Hence...why some of this sand...is black..."

He hadn't had a moment to breathe, with the youth now looking at him, as well as his cast members. Before long, he'd have taken his bow and proceeded to try and make his way back to the wagon. Everyone else appearantly was upset at this trickery, but if anything, Arashi was beaming as she held her hand to her hip and then began to hold her own hand out, causing the sand to float gently as she yelled out.

"Hey Sengetsu!!"

Still upset, he'd turn to glare at the girl as she began to shape the sand into that of a small bullet, letting it wavier over the surface of her palm as she stared at him.

"Hows that for a magic trick..."

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Like Sand in an Hour-Glass[Open]Jun 10, 2020 14:58:06 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

You make the Rules
We break them
Degeneration X

Zakku was shocked at how quickly Arashi figured out Sengetsus trick.  His mouth hung open but a smile was spread across his face.  He watched as she explained about how he'd used Magnets to mimic sand.  "Whoa.  That's clever dude."

Watching Sengetsu bow out and leave Zakku couldn't help but chuckle as he crossed his arms.  Watching Arashi's final act of defiance Zakku had to cover his mouth to stop his laughter from coming out too soon but his smile started to fade as a few of Sengetsus fellow actors whispering looking at them.  He couldn't read lips but the looks they were getting told him enough.

"We should go."  Zakku said as he began getting the very familiar feeling of not being wanted.  "They don't look to proud of what we did."  He lowered his voice and took a step back as a few performers stopped their acts and turned to face them.  The genin grabbed his kunai in his pack but kept it hidden in his pack.  "I mean I'm proud but I don't think they'd like to know that."  

Like Sand in an Hour-Glass[Open]Jun 10, 2020 19:37:00 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.
WORDS.367

NOTES.

Arashi may have been the one to figure out how Sengetsu had been doing his act, but Zakku had been the one to realize there was the chance that he wasn't doing of his own will. Honestly, if she hadn't checked for herself, she would have figured this man had indeed been a man with the ability to bend sand to his will. Of course, now that he was exposed, he certainly wasn't happy about it. Not only that, but Arashi's own jab at him hadn't helped either. Still holding her smirk upon her lips, she'd hear the boy's comment as the crowd had clearly dissolved after having been fooled as they had been.

Though that meant that there was no one in observance of the looks in which the performers were giving the two youth, leading to the blue haired male beside her to make note of their whispering among each other.At this point, it was probably them simply snickering at the fact that their fellow showman had been shown up by a couple of kids. Though the longer they seemed to looking at them, the more uneasy Arashi began to feel.

"No way...like their really gonna try somethin to two Genin? Get real..."

The Chase

Waving her hand to the side, their movement and Zakku's own reach for his kunai began to make her start to consider otherwise.

"Then again..."

It was only moments before they began their rush, with Arashi turning around on her heel as Nai began to lead the way with the girl taking the boy by the collar and pulling him along.

Rapidly dashing through the streets, the two youths would move through the outskirts of town, the girl starting to groan as she shook her head.

"Thanks a lot! Ya couldn't just keep ya mouth shut!"

Shooting a glare at Zakku, Nai would bark in the girl's direction, leading to her snapping back at the large wolf.

"My fault!? All I did was prove a point!"

Seeing a set of stairs close by, the girl would signal for them to make a turn, continuing into the lower part of the street, the traveling performers still on their heels.

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jul 22, 2020 22:52:32 GMT -5
Like Sand in an Hour-Glass[Open]Jun 10, 2020 20:38:00 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

You make the Rules
We break them
Degeneration X

Zakku let out a gag as he was yanked by Arashi grabbing his collar.  He wasn't going to be needed to be told twice as he quickly followed along behind her.  He shot Arashi a glare as she blamed him.  "ME!?!  Alright well that's fair."  Zakku admitted until Nai let out a growl at Arashi and she responded back.

"I'm with the Puppers!"  He followed Arashis gesture and ran down the steps taking them two at a time.  "Ya know this is the type of shenanigans that Nezumi gets us into!"  Zakku complained to Arashi.  He still held on to his half smile though.  He was having fun.  A burst of heat made Zakku speed up again as the fire breather tried to roast the genin.  

"Hey Idea!  Let's head to abandoned area.  We got more room to navigate there."  Zakku knew the area well as his Teams hideout was there.  They'd explored nearly every nook and cranny.  Nearly.  There were places even he wouldn't go there.  "Plus I kinda hate to thing if Netgetsu guy had more powerful bracelets.  Who knows what he could do with that much Fashion?"

Like Sand in an Hour-Glass[Open]Jun 10, 2020 22:15:48 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.
WORDS.374

NOTES.

"I am NOT like that baka Nezumi!!"

Still moving through the streets, she'd wrinkle her nose at the idea that Zakku would side with Nai, though she figured that the older canine had a very solid point. She had been the one to instigate all of this, and it was fair to say that this might very well be something that the red haired moron of Sunagakure would come up with. It didn't make it better to think about this as a gag that had gone wrong, but in a way it was.

"And stop smiling! This is not funny! Woah!!"

Feeling the heat of the flame as the fire breather unleashed his assault on their backsides, Arashi would start to run faster as well, though not as fast as Zakku as he was apparently in much better shape than she was. In fact, Arashi's physical condition, while healthy, wasn't exactly meant for this much running at the moment. Though the incentive of not getting roasted helped to give her more drive to pick up the pace.

As the idea of using the abandon part of the village as a means to avoid the group, the girl would raise her brow as he explained how they could better navigate through it. It was a solid idea. The traveling performers weren't from around here so they wouldn't know it as well as a local. Not to mention that if this kept up, someone would notice it and really call the militia. The last thing she wanted was her father finding out about this one...if it wasn't already too late.

But, the side comment of the Sand wielder having a possible other set of the magnetic bracers that could be more powerful did add to the idea of trying to keep as far a distance as possible.

"Yea! Guy like that! Probably has a line of em in his trailer...working on a new pitch for magic sand removal! Clean ya front porch in no time with Magic Magnets! If ya must...just avoid to dust!"

It was in all sarcasm, but it did bring a smile to her face briefly as she returned her focus to keeping to their path.

"Lead the way!"

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Like Sand in an Hour-Glass[Open]Jun 11, 2020 16:31:47 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

You make the Rules
We break them
Degeneration X

Zakku nodded taking the lead.  He wanted to either lose their pursuers or separate them and take out their numbers.  His mind clicked thoughts together as a plan slowly began to form.  "Don't fall too far behind!"  Zakku called back to Arashi.  "We cheesed your dad off plenty yesterday and I'd rather not find out his wrath when I get blamed for something happening to you."  

Zakku could see the beginning of the Abandoned part.  He looked back to check on their pursuers.  "Hey I think we lost a few."  Zakku noticed.  Something didn't seem right about it.  He kept the lead until they got to more run down houses.  Zakku threw a kunai into a house that was about to collapse.  It struck a board that caused the second story to lean and two dressers to fall out and hit the ground with a loud crash creating a massive dust cloud.  "There!"  

Zakku pointed once their pursuers were blinded to what used to be a store.  He jumped behind the counter and tried to catch his breath.  He waited for the sound of the traveling performers footsteps leaving before he'd speak.  "That went well right?"
Like Sand in an Hour-Glass[Open]Jun 11, 2020 17:10:56 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.
WORDS.457

NOTES.

Keeping her paces with Zakku, while a bit challenging, was doable for the young girl, following his lead as she and Nai were moving at his back. Looking over her shoulder after they came closer to the abandoned district, the boy's mention of them possibly losing their followers was quickly halted as Arashi shook her head with a frown.

"Not yet! I can smell them only a few feet behind us! If anythin, all ya did was just get them confused on where we're going!"

Though if anything, it helped in getting the group to split off from each other, allowing for less of a chance of the two getting surrounded. That was, as long as Zakku knew what he was doing. He may have been worried about what her father would do to him, Arashi was concerned about what HE would do to her. Hence, why she was hoping that avoiding this situation might help in the very least.

Drawing into an area of abandoned houses, the trio would soon find themselves passing them all at once, leading to Arashi looking at him with a glance of confusion.

"What the hell are you doing?"

She'd almost hiss at him, her eyes still scanning the area as she looked back to see if they were still far enough ahead of their pursuers or that they weren't falling into a trap. But as Zakku threw a kunai at one of the deprecated structures,impacting a board within it, causing it to tilt and send two dressers to fall from it and slam down into the sand beneath their feet. The cloud created was enough to cover them, leaving the threat in the literal dust.

It was a smart plan, and would let the small party move into a building that had once been a shop, taking cover behind a counter as Arashi slid down next to Zakku with Nai crouching next to her. Silence would follow, Nai softly growling as Arashi was doing her best to be silent as well. Before long, footsteps would pass, rapidly searching, but seeming to find nothing as they began to move on from the area.

With a moment now to catch their breath, Zakku comment of the matter left Arashi narrowing her eyes at him before then rolling them as she leaned back against the boards of the old business table that probably did more transfers of wares than most places in this part of the village.

"Yea...real swell..."

Looking around, she'd know exactly where they were at this point, rising up to her feet as she began to look around.

"This is part of the section in the village that was wrecked during the war isn't it?"

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Like Sand in an Hour-Glass[Open]Jun 11, 2020 18:50:18 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

You make the Rules
We break them
Degeneration X

Zakku nodded pulling himself up with the counter.  "Yeah It was the further in we go the more evident it becomes.  We also made our clubhouse out here."  Zakku gave out a chuckle.  Reaching into a cabinet he began checking the bottles that were left by the previous tenant.  He blew dust off of them and examined the contents.  "Most of this stuff has expired.  By the wine however that just gets better."

The genin smiled as he held up a full bottle.  "Check it out aged perfe-"  A large hand burst through the decaying wall and tightened around Zakkus throat.  Dropping the bottle Zakku grabbed the hand as his eyes buldged.  His mind screamed at him to get out but the grip was too strong.  "I FOUND THEM!"  A voice called out as The owner of the hand tore down more of the wall.  The bearded lady held Zakku like he was a toy.

He weaved his hand signs and grabbed the arm.  A quick flash of lightning got him free and he gasped some fresh air.  "YOU BITCH YOU BROKE MY WINE!"  He said in anger and slammed his fist into the wet wine sand.
Like Sand in an Hour-Glass[Open]Jun 11, 2020 19:20:41 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.
WORDS.524

NOTES.

"Of course it leads to...your clubhouse..."

Arashi would simply move around the counter as Zakku began his search, leaving him to do it as she lamented the idea of kids actually setting up such a thing in this place. But then, Zakku and the others had always been weird like that, not to mention causing trouble for everyone. Narrowing her eyes, she look away as she could hear him rummaging through the ruins of this place, in search of something specific as he talked.

Part of her wanted him to save it for someone who actually cared, but in a way, she was interested in it. Maybe not as much as she should have been, but it was rare for her to actually hang out with anyone close to her age without scaring them off or them simply losing interest in the Beast Child of Sunagakure. Yet as he apparently found what he wanted, a hand would burst through the wall, jolting everyone, especially Zakku as it took him by the throat. As the call came from the other side, giving view to a large woman with a beard, the youth was capable of shocking the arm with his jutsu, prompting his release, but the loss of his prized wine bottle.

While he lamented the loss, the wall completely collapsed upon itself, revealing the others as three of them would attempt to help the individual up, Sengetsu apparently at the center of it.

"You kids ruined my act! It took years to get people to think that I was a magician! Now words gonna spread all over about me being a fake..."

Nai would growl in defense as Arashi held her ground with gritted teeth.

"Spread!? Ya not that important dude!"

"Shut up! You'll pay for what you did! Gentsu! Tomas! Get them!!"

Momemt Music

As if on cue, a gust of wind would surround Arashi, picking up dust as it began to circle the area. With the young girl at it's heart. As Gentsu the Fire-Breather revealed his jug, he'd intend on scaring the kids into the arms of Tomas as the bearded woman came to their left. Though just as the flames were sent the way, Arashi would extend her hand as her eyes glinted a golden hue, releasing a blast of air from the center of her palm, directing the fire back against the man, his body soon catching flame as he began to run screaming before beginning to roll upon the sand.

This left Tomas, who was quickly trying to come around to Zakku before Nai began to bite down upon her thick leg, halting her progress.

Angered by this, Sengetsu would back away as another of his party began to move in. This man was quick large, clearly a muscle builder and heavy lifter. With his charge, he'd attempt to strike at the girl, prompting her sand shield to emerge in defense, but the impact sending her through the counter and up against the opening to the shop. Still standing, she'd feel the side of her face as there were clear crack along the surface of it.

-S.A Used-

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jul 22, 2020 22:55:22 GMT -5