Food & Medicine [Kazui]Feb 8, 2021 10:35:36 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Don’t just weather the storm.
Dance in it.

Kazui watch her brother closely as she awaited the answers to her questions, her hands resting on her lap as Hotaru closed his eyes briefly and told the girl to follow along, so she did, sighing softly beneath her breath, the teen would force herself back up to her feet and would waddle and limp beside him as they looked for a more secluded place where people wouldn’t be trying to shove their noses into their business. It made sense.

Hotaru eventually led the girl into a garden that was home for tall weeds and flowers, as well as the sunlight as it shined brightly onto the area, much more so than any other area of the village. It was far enough to where no one would hear their conversation or even bother to try to follow them. Kazui brushed against the flowers with the tip of her fingers, before turning her attention to her brother as he stared towards the mountains off in the distance and explained that he was planning on moving through more enemy territory to ensure Konoha would have a pretty bad day if they decided to follow their trails, and that his dream was to rescue her, but there were many downsides for the girl, but in the end he gave her a choice, to follow or not.

"Why would I leave you?” She started softly in a confused tone, fidgeting her fingers as she went on. He was giving her the choice to go home, but did he not understand how much he meant to her? "We’ve been separated for how long? And you think I’m willing to just turn around and go back to the village that lied to me? That ruined our lives? No way.” As far as she knew, the village was responsible for her being without her brother, Hotaru wasn’t to blame, he couldn’t return even if he wanted to.

"I guess we’re headed to Tsuchi no Kuni...Never thought I’d hear myself say that.” Kazui voiced quietly. This was all so much to take in, but her mind was dead set. Yes, she was leaving things behind in Konoha, but that was alright so long as she was with Hotaru.

Always Passively Active:
NAME: Kagura Shingan [Kagura Mind's Eye]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu // Hijutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:
This ability allows the user to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometers. This is done by focusing and opening the mind's eye, though due to the low chakra cost many users keep it active often. The ability also extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including the user, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, the user can perceive its location and movement with great detail.

word count ● @tag ● notes

[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
has written 0 posts
Food & Medicine [Kazui]Feb 10, 2021 7:59:31 GMT -5
Uchiha Hotaru
Uchiha Hotaru Avatar
groupnull
age 24 years old birthday 2/14 rank B-Rank occupation
I'm glad to hear you say that," Hotaru said softly. "I worried that it might be too hard to let go of everything that you’ve known. I know that you wouldn’t want to leave me, and I don’t want you to go.”

He looked down at the ground and then glanced at his sister, and would move in to give her a hug if she would allow it. He would hold it for quite a while before speaking.

"Before you decide, there is one last choice that you should be aware of,” he told her. "I can seal your memories of all of this, and leave you in allied territory with a body to take home with you…”

He gave her a moment to take that in before he would speak again. "It wouldn’t just be to live in ignorant bliss,” he assured. "It would be to protect you from questioning back at the village. Once you are inside, I am sure you will eventually realize your memories were tampered with and find a way to reverse it.”

There was a tear in his eye. He didn’t want to separate from her now. "If you made it your goal to become the Hokage, you could change Konohagakure into a place that I could return to and save a lot of people. It would be a long path, but one that might give you the best of both worlds.”

He released his embrace and turned away again. He worried she would feel like she was being used, and was prepared for the backlash. He worried that she might have lingering regrets if she chose to forsake the village completely and follow him into the wild.

"Whatever you decide to do, I will always love you,” he told her. "Should you choose to stay, you must prepare your heart to kill old friends."

He thought about Yamori, whom he had been acquainted with from his academy days. He took no joy in it, but he had the resolve to do what was necessary. Would Kazui possess the same?
Sharp has written 177 posts
Food & Medicine [Kazui]Feb 10, 2021 9:03:08 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Don’t just weather the storm.
Dance in it.

"Yeah.” She voiced gently as Hotaru went on to explain that he worried for her. Kazui would accept the hug with open arms, wrapping them around her brother. The girl would speak, her voice muffled a bit as she rested her head against him. "Hmm...I was afraid you would say something like that.” The truth was that she did have a somewhat decent and normal life back in the village, and Hotaru seemed to be afraid he would be taking her away from all of that.

As they held their embrace, Kazui would hold him a little tighter. She didn’t want to go, but it just felt as if Hotaru wanted the best for her. As he spoke of one last option, the girl would listen closely. He could erase her memories of everything he had told her and send her back into allied territory with a body that she assumed would be to throw Konoha off of him still being alive. As he continued to explain, a single tear would run down the girl’s cheek. It seemed like the best option, but of course she had no desire to leave him behind. The girl had no clue of the type of hardships he had faced ever since he’s been out here.

The teen sighed as they released their hug, wiping the tear from her cheek she would take in a deep breath and exhale. "If you want me to go home, then I’ll go home. I know that you just want the best for me, and as much as I don’t want to leave..I feel that me being around would cause you a lot more stress than necessary.” Silence reigned as the girl looked towards the ground, she couldn’t believe that Hotaru was standing before her and she was considering leaving him again. She was trying to make sense of the things that she felt in her heart, but she knew what choice she had to take for the better of both herself and her older brother. Kazui clenched her fist tightly, her mind was made albeit it was the least favorable of the options she had.

"Fine, I guess it isn’t so bad. I-I could still write to you..when I’m on missions! Or .. or maybe we can hangout .. whenever I’m out of the village! Something like that. This isn’t our last time seeing each other...right?” She asked, anxiously fidgeting with her fingers. "...Or are you going to seal away my memory of you being alive?”

Always Passively Active:
NAME: Kagura Shingan [Kagura Mind's Eye]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu // Hijutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:
This ability allows the user to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometers. This is done by focusing and opening the mind's eye, though due to the low chakra cost many users keep it active often. The ability also extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including the user, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, the user can perceive its location and movement with great detail.

word count ● @tag ● notes

[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
last edit by Deleted on Feb 10, 2021 9:04:18 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Food & Medicine [Kazui]Feb 10, 2021 9:46:44 GMT -5
Uchiha Hotaru
Uchiha Hotaru Avatar
groupnull
age 24 years old birthday 2/14 rank B-Rank occupation
"Staying with me now will put you in more danger than being a shinobi will. When the time is right, you will remember, but for now it is safer if you forget,” he told her while he began forming hand seals. The paralytic toxins of doku giri began to fill his mouth as he reached out for a final embrace. "Become the Hokage and spare the next generation from our toils. I will always be with you little sister, we can save the people of the village together.”

Unless Kazui would put up some sort of resistance he would release just enough toxin to nearly incapacitate her. He would continue to hold her up, placing one of his hands on the back of her head. He wept while he channeled chakra into the palm of his hand. He would begin sealing away memories of everything that occurred after the explosion of Yamori’s corpse.

The process would take hours and require multiple castings of the jutsu. When it was complete he would steal Kazui away into the late afternoon, carrying her on his shoulder as he darted out of the town. Along the way, he moved to a set of stone ruins and captured a bandit.

After knocking the bandit out, he dressed the bandit up in the vey robes and mask that he had worn when he abducted Kazui. In an act of cruelty he took his sister’s hand and enclosed a kunai into it, and then guided her hand into the back of the bound bandit’s neck to spill blood all over the back of the cloak.

He placed his copy of ‘Fox Arson’ on the corpse and then carefully tucked the bloody kunai back with the rest of Kazui’s. He then placed them both back on his shoulder and carried them to the beginnings of Kaze no Kuni’s harsh deserts.

He found an unused outpost, leaving his uneaten onigiri and a canteen of water near a dried out well. He placed Kazui on the side so that she could breathe, and the body in such a way that she would think she had been carrying it through the desert.

In his final act, he weaved the seals for the fireball jutsu and shot flames into the sky. He repeated this three times, and then took off running at full speed back towards the way he had come, he was confident that the shifting sand would erase the traces of his footprints by the time that Sunagakure would arrive to find Kazui.

Kazui and the bandit who he had framed as the culprit of the whole ordeal.

-FIN-

NAME: Memory Erase Seal [Omoide]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium - High
CLASSIFICATION: Fūinjutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 0
DESCRIPTION:
A technique that is used to erase the mind of an ally, citizen, opponent, or etc. The user will use two of their fingers, being the index and middle, only to begin incorporating on the tip of their fingers blue chakra. By placing their fingers on the center of said persons forehead they will use their other hand to perform the wipe out by whispering, 滅, metsu, which means wipe; thus, eradicating a certain part of their memory that the user so chooses for them to forget. Now, the memory that was erased isn't FULLY gone for sometimes it can mostly be seen as a dream of the sort when one slightly begins to recall on said memory that was erased. Used typically when opponent is restrained or still, as it take focus, concentration, and time to work effectively.

last edit by Uchiha Hotaru on Feb 10, 2021 9:53:45 GMT -5
Sharp has written 177 posts