Educated Feet IIFeb 12, 2021 14:39:35 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

It had been some time since Taki had taken some time out to work on his ninjutsu techniques with her cousins both being busy she hadn’t exactly had much time to really get it right but she’d been getting close and finally managed to master one technique in particular the run technique. The youth rolled up to the mountain on her skateboard and looked it over as she stood at the base of a tall mountain face. This mountain had been the bane of her existence for the last few months and finally after weeks of training she'd finally found a way to surpass it. "Aw'right you stony muthafucka today I'm making you my bitch!" From there the youth would perform a little hop to loosen up her body as she rolled her neck and assumed a starting position, much like a track runner.

From there she'd put all the muscle she could into her feet and raced her way up the mountain face with a smirk forming around her lips. After sometime she’d speed past the surface her feet carrying her all the way up to the very edge of the mountain as quickly as she could go. By the time she made to the top of the cliff face she looked down at the ground before her. "Let’s fucking gooo!” she’d say fist pumping. "Eat my ass chakra control!” she’d feeling proud of herself her loud voice echoing towards the ground down below.

But her smile soon faded to one of a frown. "Finally nailed it...now I just gotta work on the next steps and then I’ll be ready for the big exams coming up in a few months.” she’d take a seat on the edge of the cliff skateboard as her side. She’d then take her hat off and take a good look at the words written atop it. "I miss you uncle and I promise I’m gonna bring you home, just hold on a little longer.” But as she spoke the girls skateboard rolled down the edge of the cliff face racing towards the base of the mountain. "Ahh my board!” the youth would get up and start chasing after it.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

376 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Feb 12, 2021 14:47:13 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
Educated Feet IIFeb 12, 2021 15:04:02 GMT -5
aihara ryoko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
aihara ryoko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age birthday rank occupation

The skateboard doesn’t make it far. The steep hill would have sent it racing all the way down the mountain if it wasn’t caught, but catching things was just second nature. The wheels lift easily off the ground, the skateboard lifting up like some manner of magic, and floating ever higher. It zips over Taki’s head, not returning to her but instead being drawn all the way over to Ryoko’s left hand.

She’d been waiting up there for a little while, mountaintops never a challenge for her. Then again, she had the advantage of wings. "Bout time.” She mutters as Taki arrives. She’s perched up on a branch of the only decent sized tree around. Proud on the mountaintop it offered a fine view, but such things were growing more mundane. She was spoiled, ever indulgent in her transformations, and saw things from a bird’s eye daily.

She turns her back on the girl and leans forward, chakra in her feet keeping her well positioned as she seems to topple from the branch. Instead she ends up on the bottom of it, feet still planted against the wooden limb, but hanging from it like some manner of bat. Her cloak hangs down around her, revealing the slim figure beneath, but the cowl never moves, still revealing little more than her sneering smirk.

This Taki girl was amusing. Fiery. She had a lot of energy and just about the same feelings on boundaries as Ryo. As she’d done most of her life, she showed no fear and went right after a chunin. Picking on higher ranking nin was among her favorite past times, so it had immediately endeared Ryo to the wild Okada girl. Not that she’d mention it outloud.

When she realized there was a chance she’d offered to meet Taki here to train. Tree climbing was among her favorite jutsu, paired with transformations it was something she did nearly constantly. Non-traditional forms of movement were a passion, and she’d done everything from burrowing and slithering to flying and swimming. Tree climbing, though, was far more fun.

Still hanging there she points her left hand down, the skateboard moving into position as it were balancing there, and sets to spinning around to maintain the illusion. Being upside down, though, it was clearly not a balancing act.

"Running up a mountain gets a lot easier when put a little chakra into it. Get your feet to stick, really push up those hills. You ready to start training, or you gonna need a lil break to catch your breath?

Yes, it was a loaded question, and the grin remains in place.

last edit by aihara ryoko on Feb 12, 2021 15:05:02 GMT -5
has written 301 posts
Educated Feet IIFeb 12, 2021 15:48:56 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the board prepared to roll down the mountainside it’d stop quickly and would start floating, revealing the tap deck down at the bottom that read the words Okada, which she’d become real familiar with as it zipped towards her head, the girl would swiftly move aside and turn to see Ryoko. "Oh hey Weapon Whispera? How long were you standin’ dere?” she’d say. Looking to the girl placing a hand on her hip. After a moment she’d look over at the tree that stood up at the top of the mountain, still got no clue how that thing managed to stay alive up here with barely any grass around. She’d say looking up at it.

Ryo would then comment how climbing up the mountain side would be a lot easier with chakra control. "Yeah, yeah I know...I’ve been running from that for a while chakra control ain’t neva really been my strong suit, but you and me we’re smashing that today? And maybe smashing a little later too eh?” she’d add in that last bit to try and flirt with the girl most of her efforts had been in vain but she figured she’d make her crack eventually. Taki was a charmer it was what she did and nothing was going to stop her, but she never did consider that maybe juuust maybe Ryo didn’t play for the same team as her. Either way the words were harmless and from there Taki would approach the tree. "Alright coach so how we doing this?” she’d say looking to her.

All flirtations aside Taki had grown quite fond of the girl had been ejoying their time training together the two had very similar personalities and it drew Taki to her in more ways than one. She had really taking a liking to her and it was the reason why she had always pushed her charm so much. But eventually maybe the girl might have to come clean about her feelings but for now it was time to train push the mush to the back and get ready for action.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

361 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Educated Feet IIFeb 12, 2021 16:04:54 GMT -5
aihara ryoko
aihara ryoko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

"Heh..

Ryoko releases the skateboard a moment before she detaches from the branch. The skateboard lands directly beneath her and on it’s wheels, quite stable, but it wasn’t just luck. Puppet strings placed it right where she needed it, and no sooner is it in position than she lands easily atop it.

She hops a little, switching her stance. The next moment she does a little shuvit, grinding the wheels against the ground as she forces it through a quick 180. She jumps straight up, the board clinging to her feet with no need to create any friction for the ollie. The thing seems to be just be glued in place.

"They call it tree climbing, but that’s a dumb name. I’d call it roof walking, as I barely use the normal paths int he city anymore. This is a super freeing technique, among the most useful. It does so much more than let you climb trees, but I guess it lets you do that too.

She steps off the board to keep it from rolling. She’d seen people play with them, but had never been on one before. Instead she was just forcing the connection with her chakra and making the thing follow her feet.

"You though.. I think I know a way you’ll enjoy it.” She stomps on the board’s tail, kicking it up some and catching it with her hand. She tucks it under her right arm, while she forms one handed seals with her left. She works through quite a few seals, quickly, and then focuses on her chakra.

A moment later there’s a burst of summoning smoke beside her, and a new partner joins them on the battlefield. It’s a large beast, though it seems mundane. A huge bull, with sharp horns and a lot of muscle.

"As I see it.. All I want you to do is stand there. You get me?

With a snort and huff the bull drags a hoof through the dirt, and then takes a step closer to Taki.

has written 301 posts
Educated Feet IIFeb 12, 2021 16:55:37 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Taki would look to the girl as she performed a quick trick on the skateboard and somehow landed it without crushing the board. "Whoa...nice one!” she’d say watching her finish off the trick. From there the youth would here her call tree climbing by another name. "Roof walkin’ eh I like the sound a dat!” she’d say with some enthusiasm. But then the girl would grab hold of the board and form a hand seal with one hand turning herself into a bull. "Wait did she just do dat with one hand?” she’d think. However after a moment the rather menacing creature looked towards Taki with an angry intent. "Wait a minute what does this gotta do with me going up a tree?” she’d think looking it over? "You just trying to get my blood pumpin?” she’d think as she got into a stance. "Wait stand still?” she’d think looking to the girl.

Taki didn’t seem to understand where the lesson was going but when she said stand still something flashed into her mind. "Midori said that still was kinda apart of training up sage mode right...maybe I can use this to my advantage?” she’d think following the girls advice crossing her arms and staying absolutely motionless. From there she’d begin shut out as much as she could, the girl wasn’t the best at this meditation stuff but needed to do her best to get the hang of it, but it seemed a little forced She’d look to the bull and keep her eyes on locked on it. "Focus on the bull...Focus on the bull...just the bull.” she’d think to herself staring at it in a way that might make her look like some sort of crazy person. Sage mode training was odd, but was also something of a necessity.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

304 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Educated Feet IIFeb 12, 2021 17:16:23 GMT -5
aihara ryoko
aihara ryoko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

"I mean.. You can use your hands if you want. But however you want to do it, just keep your feet planted.

Ryoko snickers softly and shakes her head. The bull steps forward again, not quite charging, but definitely engaging. Careful with the horns, the great monster still steps into Taki, shoves its head against her side, and gives her a mighty heave. It’s not much of the bull's strength, but it’d be plenty enough force to shove most people right off their feet.

After the gentle one the bull huffs a steaming breath out and shoves itself forward again, pushing against Taki and applying a massive amount of weight to her. Even without the animal's great bovine strength behind it, the weight alone could force most barriers to move. She’d have to see if a strong shinobi was even able to withstand it.

When they’d met before she proved herself to be on par with the bear she’d transformed into, but she also had the advantage of position at the time. Head on, strength versus strength, was a whole other matter. A bull would beat a human almost every time. Thankfully, shinobi are not normal humans, and Okada were not normal shinobi.

"Get in there, and lock with it. Don’t let it push you away. Stand your ground.

Her advice was more inspirational than instructional, but they were still just warming up. She was genuinely curious which one had more strength. She assumed the bull, but she wasn't sure by how much. Regardless, this all made sense in her mind. She'd used this jutsu for exactly this purpose before, but her opponent was just.. really strong winds.

has written 301 posts
Educated Feet IIFeb 12, 2021 18:21:02 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Taki would keep her eyes on the prize or in this case the bull. Allowing as much energy to flow through her the bull would slowly approach her and she’d lean forward a bit relaxing her body not wanting to move too much, in doing so she could feel small glimpses of sage energy passing through her but would feel a slight negative reaction when moving forward as her concentration was disrupted. But she wouldn’t allow that to stop her as the bull edged closer she’d release the small vestiges of energy she gathered and would lock horns with the creature grabbing hold of it with her hands.

Keeping herself calm as she looked the creature in the eyes. "It faded but I felt it even if it was just a small spark.” the youth would think during this time she’d channel some of that tiny amount of chakra into her feet to see if maybe she could augment her control a bit thankfully it worked but it didn’t last very long. But now seeing herself in this position she’d try to actively mediate as she pushed the bull back. Taking every opportunity to channel some of that energy, but in doing so she’d remember something.

"Hang on I gotta be careful...I think one a dose chimps mentioned something about not over doing it.” She could feel the energy escape her and from there she’d put more of her pressure against the bull trying to knock it over While keeping herself still. "That awl ya got, I knew you were full o shit but this is ridiculous.” she’d say smirking to the animal trying to get a rise out of Ryoko with her classic Okada Bravado.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

296 WORDS@aihara RYOKOSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Educated Feet IIFeb 12, 2021 21:32:22 GMT -5
aihara ryoko
aihara ryoko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Damn, this girl was strong.. She didn’t think she’d handle a bull so easily, but she could call something bigger.. Still, that shouldn’t be needed. The bull finally decides to put some effort into it, done with just getting into position. With a mighty moo the bull lunges forward, pushing once again, and then leaning into it.

"Don’t let it move you. Dig your feet in. Use your chakra. Push it into your feet, through your shoes. Dig it in like a strong pair of toes, and hold on. Fix yourself like a mountain, and don’t let it push you.

The bull would continue to ram into the girl, threatening to topple her over and scoop her up. Lift her up and toss her if she’s not careful. Withstanding the force of the bull would require sage like strength, maybe she could do it, but that would definitely floor Ryoko. Poor girl was made of paper and sponge. She could probably pick the bull up with her mind, but physical feats of strength like this weren’t her thing.

"You feel chakra down there? Grabbing the ground for you, holding you in place?

She studies closely. This was interesting, it was her first time being a teacher for someone. Was she even listening? Was she saying the right things? That was to be determined, she supposed, while watching the two battle.

The bull wouldn’t try to hurt the Taco either way, even if she does break and get pushed the bull stops and backs up for another try. But it was pretty strong, pretty heavy, and determined to move the Okada from her spot.

has written 301 posts
Educated Feet IIFeb 14, 2021 13:02:25 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Taki would hear the words that the younger girl and said, using the small amount of sage chakra she attempted to gather the youth would plant her feet to the ground and keep them there using her own strength to keep the bull from tugging at her. She’d flex those muscles and keep herself in place as she glared that bull down. "This bull ain’t shit…” she’d say. As it began to push toward her, Taki would not allow herself to be denied however and would continue to keep the bull moving away from her not backing down despite the challenge.

The woman would go on to explain how chakra control worked and what it was doin. "Yeah...yeah chakra control this chakra control that! Gimme a tougher push C’mon I can take it!” she’d say wanting to be pushed to her absolute limit. "If that Konoha scum ain’t gonna hold back on me you betta not either!” she’d say as she pushed against the beast doing her best to keep her chakra in check glancing down toward her boots, however in that instance the beast would buckle. And Taki would snarl a rather feral snarl as a faint flicker of sage energy that she had yet to distribute flashed in her eye. Allowing her to keep the mighty beast at bay. "Rrraaaah.”

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

230 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
Educated Feet IIFeb 16, 2021 15:24:47 GMT -5
aihara ryoko
aihara ryoko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Ryoko laughs quietly as she watching. Indeed the bull wasn’t shit, but the Okada sure were terrifying. She wasn’t certain she was even using chakra, and not just brute forcing the animal, but it was time to progress.

"Nice!” Her grin grows and she nods once for emphasis, but she was definitely impressed by Taki’s ability to remain in place. Without much warning the summoned bull vanishes in a little cloud of smoke, leaving Taki with nothing to push against. So she’d either catch herself, or go stumbling further. Being planted with chakra and not force alone would certainly help her remain upright. The more strength she was using would probably make her more likely to just stumble forward with the sudden absence of opposing force.

Regardless Ryoko keeps on talking.

"That was pretty good, you got a lot of strength in you. Strength will keep you stuck to the ground real well, but it’s not as useful up in a tree.” She gestures to the tree she’d been standing in. She gives a little hop a couple meters up the branch and sticks to the side. There she stands, sticking out sideways as if it were completely normal.

As she does she drops Taki’s skateboard, and sends it rolling back over to her with a little point of her index finger.

"Standing on a tree like this is a lot like using it to anchor to the ground. Try it with your skateboard a few times. Instead of using just friction to lift the board, use the chakra in your feet to grab it like you were the ground, and jump straight up with it. I don’t think it will be super difficult for you, things come naturally if you apply them to your real world.

So show me a couple tricks, and use chakra to keep the board stuck to your feet.

has written 301 posts
Educated Feet IIFeb 21, 2021 13:08:52 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Taki would keep the pressure up on the bull her grip forceful and strong possibly aided by the sliver of energy that was stored within her. However just as she was reaching the peak of putting her back into it, the bull would poof into a cloud of smoke and Taki would stumble over, catching herself and fall forward catching herself before hitting the ground. She’d stand herself up back to her feet. "Ha couldn’t take it huh…?” she’d say dusting off her jacket feeling pretty proud of herself.

After a moment there was a little more instruction coming from the older Aihara. She’d pass her her skateboard albeit without her hands. Which caused Taki to raise an eyebrow. "A’ight tricks cool, but foist? How you doin that?” she’d say looking the girl over as she pressed her foot at the end of the board and showed deck of the board an orange and black stylized graphic with the Okada logo beneath it.

"So tricks huh…?” she’d say looking to her. "Check this out!” she’d hop onto the board and focus herself for a moment trying to focus and gather more energy like before but this time it wasn’t as easy as she thought. She felt a little frustrated and tried to focus her chakra and popped the bottom lip of the board trying to perform a manual and keep the board using her own bodyweight but having expended too much chakra the girl would fail to keep her balance and land on her butt as the board skidded away. "Shit!” she’d say stamping the ground, thumping her hand into the floor with a slap.

She’d take a breather. "Hang on gimme another try…”

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

295 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Feb 21, 2021 13:09:11 GMT -5
Educated Feet IIFeb 26, 2021 0:02:08 GMT -5
aihara ryoko
aihara ryoko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

The little chuunin detaches from the tree as easily as she’d hopped up there, bouncing from the trunk back to the ground. She paces over towards Taki as she watches, her smile ever present. It was remarkable, her smile. It didn’t matter the circumstance, she always seemed to wear the same sneer. It wasn’t the friendliest thing. She was more like a wolf, all teeth and less mirth.

"Nah, you got this.” She sounds pretty confident in that. Taki was a good shinobi, a quickly learning genin. She’d just been there, herself.

She lifts a hand as Taki topples over, catching the skateboard once more with an invisible puppet string. She slides it back over to Taki. She couldn’t help but love life, being an Aihara. The board was easy to lift, levitating it a couple inches off the ground and leaving it lingering ever near Taki to take when she’s ready. She loved her art. She’d been playing with it since she was a young child, and it was the secret to the common trait of Chakra Control among Aihara.

The learning ethos was simple. Do something you love, and everything comes naturally.

"This isn’t like fighting a bull. Strength isn’t gonna do it. You gotta use chakra. It’s easy to do when something is pushing on you. Plant your feet an’ anchor em’. Dig your toes in, push back, refuse to be moved. Now you’re doing the opposite. You’re pulling. Put your chakra in your feet. Spread it out, push it into the skateboard. Not something you can just get mad at, and throw aside.

She gives a nod.

"It’ll be like second nature once you get it. Be like jumping off a big ledge. That feeling where you’re falling, the board touching your toes. You know, eyes scanning, feet carefully guiding your board so it doesn’t leave your feet? It ain’t strength. It’s practice.

She pauses several steps away to watch, still grinning. After a moment she nods again. "Trust me. You got this.

last edit by aihara ryoko on Feb 26, 2021 0:02:36 GMT -5
has written 301 posts
Educated Feet IIAug 28, 2021 7:40:00 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

After getting herself up the leotard wearing youth would stand herself up and get atop the board one more time. "A’ight Taki...we got this.” the youth would say psyching herself up once she got back on her board she’d focus her chakra a bit more sending it across her body in an effort to funnel it towards her feet."Man dis is a weird feeling it’s like a waterfawl’ spillin into my feet.” she’d remark but this time it felt a tad bit more under control, from there she’d keep a firm grip on her board and would use the power in her feet to jump up and perform an ollie to keep the board under her feet, and land it flawlessly.

"Yo-ho-ho-ho!” she’d say excitedly her voice trailing off in excitement as she landed her board on the ground. "Let’s fucking go!” she’d say excitedly pumping her fists towards her hips. She’d walk towards Ryo to give her a very stiff high five, excited to have finally mastered one of the tougher techniques that had been plaguing her for quite some time. "Alright, now to really put it to da test!” she’d say looking towards the tree cracking her knuckles. She’d look a little shuffle as she took a look at it ready to conquer it. Chakra control had been a massive issue for the girl for the longest period of time and to have finally made such a leap excited her a great deal.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

241 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Aug 28, 2021 7:40:58 GMT -5
Educated Feet IINov 30, 2021 21:42:16 GMT -5
aihara ryoko
aihara ryoko Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

"Haa, see! I knew you could do it easy. Nice.

Ryoko snickers softly, and grins beneath her cowl. Taki was Iwa, of course she could do it. Iwa made strong shinobi. Shinobi that could do battle with any of the other villages. No doubt the Okada lived for that excitement. She was pondering the nature of the girl’s showy style as she suddenly approached for a high five. A hand is offered with some small measure of surprised awkwardness.

The little chuunin laughs again quietly after giving her palm a small glance, then once more returns her attention to the genin. She doesn’t say much more, letting Taki’s own inspiration carry her from the board to the tree. Besides, it was like she said. Taki had this in the bag.

Her hand stung a little, and she gives it another glance. Not cause of any strength, just cause she’d been struck. She suddenly felt exposed, and her empty hands bothered her. Strings reach out on their own, her eyes idle sweeping around the area for potential toys. Where was the Doomstar? She’d dropped the thing when she first arrived and was playing with the skateboard, but the huge crossed blades were easy enough to find.

She gives a subtle wave of her hand and beckoning curl of her index finger and the thing takes flight. It glides easily over to her side, circles around her once, then slowly lifts into it’s natural place on her right shoulder. She braces it with her hand, thrilled to feel whole again.

Her eyes then flit back over to Taki, waiting for her to take the next steps.

last edit by aihara ryoko on Nov 30, 2021 21:49:00 GMT -5
has written 301 posts
Educated Feet IINov 30, 2021 22:24:30 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

After sometime the girl would take a look at the tree and stretch her legs a tad. "Awright, I’m totally taking dis tree down a peg.” the girl would focus her chakra in her body and look towards the tree and channeling that animalistic chakra she had been prepping due to her sage mode training.

And after a moment would take a moment to run up the tree getting her chakra evenly spread across her body and as she took each step she’d feel her feet making solid contact with the tree and stood on it upside down from the branch triumphantly giving the girl a thumbs up. "Ha I knew I’d nail this chakra control bullshit at some point.” she’d say crossing her arms as her hat fell off of her head and her jacket would drop down from her body.

After a moment she’d land on her feet and pick up her hat and would walk over to Aihara Ryoko. Feeling proud of herself Taki would place her hands on her hips and then pound her hand into her fist. "Awright I know I could masta dis.” she’d say looking to her with a devious expression. "Thanks, Aihara, now how am I supposed to be able to do dis on watta?” she’d say thinking on her next steps.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

220 WORDSSHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Nov 30, 2021 22:27:27 GMT -5