Courier [Mission]

compose a reply
Courier [Mission]Sept 15, 2021 11:29:44 GMT -5
AP™
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
AP™ Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
This definitely was not the ending that Akito was hoping for. For a group called "FREEDOM" it made no sense for them to be getting locked up in such a manner, but it was his own doing. If he had simply listened to Atomu this probably would have never happened. On the flip side it was good to know that two of the three Shinobi weren't so inclined to harm them like the other. Akito merely ignore the crazy one in favor of the two that was more likely to show some form of mercy.

Haruto: "Dude... Calm down, we've already lost.. We ain't goin no where..."

It was clear that he was probably more annoyed with Zakku than anyone else out of the group, but thankfully the kid who appeared to be in charge wasn't looking to cause anymore harm. Sparing Bunji and company was enough to gain a little of his respect. Atomu: "No need to get too down on yourself Akito. We all still agreed to join when we could have said no, and surely the pit can't be too bad." Atomu added with a chuckle just as they begin to get dragged along.

Choki: "Sigh... Lets just hope this good behavior thing is real. What could what our name be if were in this 'pit' they speak of doesn't ruin any chance we have at redemption."

Dai: "Yeah, so we'll be on our BEST behavior." Dai sarcastically added in the direction of Zakku while politely smiling at the rest of the group so that he knew that he was the most hated amongst the three. He was certain the other two were not happy with what they did, but they also didn't seem like they were as blood hungry as this guy.

Akito: "Thanks guys.. In the future I promise to be a better leader to you guys, and if they separate us, better believe I'm going to find you all again."

Bunji: "Good. I'm gonna hold you to it boss."

SN: You guys can either make another post, or end it here. Apologies for the wait after the decent start. In the future I'll try to be way more proactive with missions like this one so that they don't get so boring for you guys.
has written 60 posts