Paws aren't Clean, Sekara's Tanuki Bandits!

compose a reply
Paws aren't Clean, Sekara's Tanuki Bandits!Sept 9, 2021 16:58:10 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho
Paws aren't Clean, Sekara's Tanuki Bandits

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

At this point, Arashi's curiosity was put at ease. Of course, leaving might be just hard considering the bouncer at the door. Of course, she could always just phase out of the situation. She doubted that any of them could catch dust, and they were all more focused on each other than her at the moment. Though just as she prepared to do so, a voice would seem to come from one of the other rooms.

"Now now..what is the fuss all about?"

Two figures would emerge out from the shadows, one a large and rounded Tanuki, the other a man with a bearded face that held tips of grey. As the two stood within the center, the others seemed to come at attention quick, each one holding either a paw or a hand to their chest as they bowed respectfully.

"Lord Elder...Lord Rou...We did not mean to disturb your meditations..."

"Meditation?...I was simply taking a nap Tsuki....No harm done...though perhaps you should introduce us to our...guest?"

"Guest...? Oh no no no...elder...this girl was brought here by my brother! Against our rules I might say...because he says that..Umph.."

Before Tsuki could finish, both hands of Suki would cover his mouth, prompting Suki to grin as he spoke.

"What he was sayin was that Momo here got into a bit of a jam and this human bailed him out...got to him right before I could do some serious damage too...but he's here..safe and sound..right kid?"

Momo would nod, rushing up to the male as he felt himself lifted up and brushed by the palm of their hand.

"Is that so? Hmm....That is quite the gesture young lady...we thank you so much for helping Young Momo...he is still getting used to things here in Sekara...as we all are..."

Arashi would nod before then waving her hand to the side.

"It wasn't a issue really...just might wanna work on teaching him about stealing from other people..."

"Like I said before! We are not thieves!!"

Having escaped his brother's grasp, Tsuki would breathe in and out as Suki patted his back.

"Well...we sorta are...but only in the things we need..."

A small groan would come from the male, finger wagging in the face of the small creature in his male, prompting Momo to lower his head.

"Anyway...I didn't really come here for thanks..I was just curious as to just what was going on here...seems like theres a lot of you here..."

"Ho ho ho...that is indeed true...we are quite the group...of course...we have only just arrived here in Sekara...we had hoped to move further out into the desert once we had gained supplies.."

"But...don't you have your own summit? Or cave or somethin?"

The large Tanuki would shake his head.

"We gave up such things when we distanced ourselves from a previous covenant...we are few...and with no true home..."

Arashi would cross her arms over her chest, a blank expression coming over her face.

"It is a long tale...but if you wish to hear it...I do not see a reason why we can not share....after all...it is not often we have the vessel of the Great One among us..."

The young female's eyes widened, her expression narrowing as the others looked at her with shock and surprise.

"Ho ho ho...I have lived a long time...I know well the chakra of Shukaku...the One Tailed Demon...you hold his essence within you....that and..well..It is hard not to go anywhere in these lands without knowing the name of Oonakayama...Your clan holds roots here...both them and the Saeko..."

A frown came over Arashi's face as she remained where she was, the Tanuki seeming almost a gasp as Tsuki even jabbed Suki in the chest hard.

"Lady Arashi....we are the Tanuki Clan...."
-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.
-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x Tanuki Clan

MADE BY VEL OF GS
Kaze has written 2,713 posts
Paws aren't Clean, Sekara's Tanuki Bandits!Sept 13, 2021 20:57:38 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

Conversation with the Tanuki
This was when time seemed to move, as well as perhaps stand still as Arashi sat and listened to the tale of the elder creature, her expression calm as she looked around as the others seemed to move in as well to listen. It was almost as though she were back with the Saeko Clan, listening to her grandfather's stories of a great hunt. Though now surrounding by mythical beasts that had a long history of being considered no more than fable. Of course, with what she had seen in her life, it shouldn't have surprised her to learn of their actual existence.

The elder spoke of his travels across the world, his search to understand humans and of his gathering of the group. Tsuko, Shoko, Zuko, Momo, Rinka, and Rou, all collected by Shinko to become a clan of one. Separate from all the rest, yet still keeping to a creed of at least being undetected. Until now that was.

"So if your the elder...then why is Rou in charge?"

Raising her brow, Elder Shinko would laugh as he held his stomach with his paw.

"Simply put...he is far younger than I am, and more capable of leading the others into the future...Of course, he is still in his training as well...spending his time among the humans, he is learning to better understand them. Hence our arrival here to settle down.

"So I take it that once he has completed his training, you intend to leave?"

"Yes...though I imagine by that time...I'll be long gone...Ho ho ho.."

"Elder! Don't say things like that..."

The young girl Rinka would hold her hands against the ground, her head lowered as she shook her head in almost near tears.

"What would we do without you?"

In feeling the older Tanuki's paw upon her head, the girl would look up as he seemed to give her a reassured smile.

"Now now...I do not intend to depart just yet...for now..I am here with you all...though we seem to now have quite the situation on our hands..."

"What do you mean gramps?"

Shinko would look toward the others as Rou would sit with his arms crossed over his chest.

"The training was meant to be unknown to humans...and while our guest is certainly not completely human.."

"Thanks..."

"She is still as such aware of this...not to mention that Lord Rou owes her a debt due to Momo's actions.."

Arashi would then rise up as she shook her head.

"Look..like I said...I don't want anything from you guys...so long as ya aren't killin anyone...Rou's training can keep going...though don't know why here is where you'd want to do it..Sunagakure would have been a better choi..."

Arashi would stop mid-sentence, seeing the look on the old creature's face, prompting her to shake her head.

"No no no! I wasn't suggestin ya..."

"An excellent idea! A move should be in order! After all...Sekara is now compromised! We must press on to the village Hidden in the Sand!"

As the others cheered at this resolution, Arashi would place one hand over her eyes, releasing a sigh as she then felt Rinka pull at her sleeve.

"Its okay Lady Arashi! While we may not act it all the time, we are very well able to keep ourselves scarce...you won't even know we are there..."

"Well..I guess if thats true...this still needs to go through the Kaz.."

"And of course...we need to ensure this by creating a pact....if Lord Rou deems it fitting..."

A growl would come from the male, his presence felt across the room as Arashi look at him and he stared directly at her. Rising to his feet, he'd approach the girl as he seemed to tower over her, his expression unchanged as he looked down upon her.

"Ummm...whats he doin?"

"Shh! He's judging you..."

"He's in my space too..."

With her hand pushing out against Rou, he'd seem to stop in place, eyes softening as if he had felt something. In that moment, the man would then turn to look toward Shinko, nodding his head before returning to his place at the table.

"Very well...."
-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

A Skill granted by her continued use and developed relationship with Shukaku over the continued use of his control over sand, Arashi has a stronger connection to the element, allowing her to use it at a much more intensive rate than before. As such, her defenses are much more adapt and capable of taking on stronger attacks and reinforcing itself at faster speed. This adaptation to the sand shield allows for it's reaction time to have increased and make it more challenging for attacks to connect and break through the first layer, while acting still on the natural inclinations of auto-repairing itself for the next strike.
-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x Tanuki Clan

MADE BY VEL OF GS
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Sept 13, 2021 20:58:33 GMT -5
Paws aren't Clean, Sekara's Tanuki Bandits!Sept 14, 2021 18:54:30 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi

TAG.

WORDS. xxx

NOTES:

Those words seemed to be enough to prompt the old Tanuki to begin to move, his paws wavering over the front of the lantern that seemed to hang from his neck. As a seal began to become apparent upon it's surface, Arashi found herself watching it closely as a light would flash and reveal with looked to be a scroll. An ancient one at that, one with the symbol that seemed to be scattered across the structure. The sign was clear of it's meaning, 'Tanuki'. As the creature would draw open the contents within, she'd see the signatures and the words printed in kanji that seemed to speak of a terms. An arrangement made between the Tanuki and those that signed.

"A contract...."

"Its what the Elder holds within the lantern. It holds the signatures of many of the partnerships made between our clan and those of the human world..."

"I get that..only....it doesn't have any signatures..."

The group would blink as they all leaned in, prompting Arashi to place one hand on her hip.

"When I left the summit...the contract made to show unity between my clan and the human world came with me...I have yet to come upon a human to which I believed could be trusted...nor Rou as well...But as I see it...we are in the presence of not only one who holds the blood of an ancient family...but the vessel of the Great Tanuki Shukaku..."

Arashi would remain silent, looking over the document as it laid out before her, her expression calm as she then found herself closing her eyes.

Is this legit?

I doubt these creatures would dare attempt to fool you...so I see no harm in uniting with them. Their chakra is strong...and could prove useful...if not..you can always be rid of them...

Ya know ya said that out loud right?

Hmph...I did not say that they are capable...only that they are strong...they know enough to recognize their better...and will follow you blindly...need you know more?

With a blank expression, Arashi would kneel down as she began to look over the kanji on the parchment, her expression calm as she then began to bite down upon the surface of skin on her thumb. As blood drew forth, she'd place her print down upon it, prompting the instant of her name appearing and the scroll beginning to draw back into itself.

"As promised by the animals of this world...those bound to us are given aid whenever they ask of it...know that we will come when you call...till death and beyond...your name has been recognized as a friend to the Tanuki Clan Oonakayama Arashi..."

Rou would nod his head as Arashi would rise up and look over at the scroll as it was returned to the scroll. With her being welcomed in by the others, the disguised creature would then see Tsuko rise up and blink as he spoke.

"It's rare for both you and the elder to agree...what changed your mind my Lord?"

With a raised brow, the leader of the clan would say nothing. But if his thoughts could be known, it would reveal the image of ryo raining down from the heavens, and a place of warmth for his clan at last. So long as he was training, he could very well at least provide a home for his people. This was done through such an arrangement...especially to that of a Princess...

-End Thread-
-S.A Used-
Ultimate Defense

-Jutsu Used-

-Items Used-

-Familiar Used-
x Tanuki Clan

MADE BY VEL OF GS