sea wolves [mission]

compose a reply
sea wolves [mission]Aug 20, 2021 19:14:47 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
the price of freedom is steep

C-Rank Mission
298 words

Shigure focuses his entire attention on Rin's words, because he had been seeking to achieve a better mastery over his chakra control. He wasn't bad with controlling his chakra usage, but he recognized that sometimes, especially in the heat of battle, he would lose a bit of his grip and let out more chakra than he should have. As a Hyuuga, he had the advantage of being able to freely control his own tenketsus, one of the benefits of his Kekkei Genkai, but it's not just because you can, that you can naturally do, and this was probably what was lacking on him the most: control his chakra naturally.

The Genin didn't have a particular large chakra pool, he was average, and because of that control was even more important. But he wasn't envious of those who could afford to not care too much about it, it was still a waste of their energy. "I suppose I need to be more mindful of the tenketsus on my chakra pathway, to the point it becomes natural, something I can do out of instinct... I see... Meditation might really be a good method to achieve that, and constant training of course! Teach the mind, teach the body." he said as Rin helped shed more light on the subject. "Thank you very much! I will definitely improve my chakra control!" he added with conviction and a large smile on his face.

Following that, Shigure chilled and watched the clouds for the most of the trip, eating a bunch of the food he had brought to the mission, even offering some bentous to Rin, as he had to spare. Mostly Takoyaki, some dangos and onigiri.

made by eden @ gs and thq

Ren has written 1,690 posts