Wolf Menace [Mission]

compose a reply
Wolf Menace [Mission]Nov 24, 2021 9:31:51 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"wolf menace!".
"'You humans throw your lives away for nothing" Envy, FMA.

Tag along?

"Somehow you escaped through this one." - "Okay! Okay! Damn it." - Envy felt that could sweat. Not only because he'd have to face Wrath sooner or later but also because he'd have to behave from now on - "It'd be simpler should we just put the boy back on track. I mean, I've already cleaned the mess" - "Wahei is still learning about this and you know that. Don't fuck up with us." - "Why I always have to clean shit out?" - "You are the only one I can trust for this, kiddo. Albeit sometimes I have my doubts" - "You treat me like an underdog" - "I treat you like one of my favorite children" - "R-really?" - "I'd never lie to you, kid" - "O-okay then. Can I at least beat 'snow-white' to the ground? I'd pretend that it is a sparring" - "You know you can't" - "Of course I know. I just feel sick because of the importance of this faggot on our role" - "Patience is a virtue. We need to strictly follow our master's plan" - "Well, Niisan, I'm afraid you might have not noticed it yet, but we are certainly not virtues. We are most like sins".

- Of course, mate. - he planted a widely smile - Would you mind leading the way? - his eyes was somehow shining in deep-fake friendship - I mean - I'm not on my best mood today - y'know? - I pretty much feel like if I'm not myself. - he shrugged, pointing to his knee as a mentioning to the earlier misstep and Wahei sorrows about having Envy tricking his mind.

Truth being told, albeit sharing Wahei's memories, Envy wanted to take a closer look on Byakugan's pop out for himself. It was time for them to learn a little more about it. - So... what's the thing about this clan of yours? I'll be honest, albeit getting a little on how these eyes works - I mean, because of our latter meeting-training thing - I know pretty much nothing about what's going on in your life 
- and then he opened that smile again - And we are friends now, right? Friends are suppose to know shit about each other, right? - his eyes sparkled like an innocent child.

Envy was a real tricky-fox. Wahei had a deep 'friends' feelings and great praise for him - something that he hated to the bottom of his 'existence' - but he'd never walk this way because he lacked on social skills. Envy's emotional intelligence would put him in that position, walking over Wahei's limits to explore info' that'd be regular to someone who's a friend, but crucial to those invisible enemies.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Crossing a line!
- The personalities inside Wahei -
[  | ]
[457 Words]
MissingNo has written 491 posts
Wolf Menace [Mission]Nov 25, 2021 9:04:46 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"wolf menace".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

BACK

To say he was not himself was an understatement, but Shigure decided to not really challenge him now and instead, just nodded in agreement. "Sure thing, Wahei-kun." he said. His Byakugan remained active as he continued to pay close attention to the crazy brain activity happening inside Wahei's head. "I have never seen anything like this. I'm not a doctor, so I don't really know what it means, but again... It's definitely fishy." he thought to himself as he began to leap from branch to branch, heading back to the Hidden Leaf Village.

Even the way he formulated a question was weird, different, oddly cautious and over justifying. "Ah, you know, nothing different than I already told you on our first training. Not something we should really discuss outside of the walls of the village, we never know who might be listening. The Byakugan is really coveted by our enemies." he explained, and that was true, it was the main reason why more than half of the clan members were branded with a cursed seal on their heads, aiming to not only keep them under control of the main house, but also seal their doujutsu upon death.

"What I can tell you now is that I can see everything." he added, without further explanation, but hoping that whatever was going on inside Wahei's head was going to be able to make the inference of 'I can see even inside your head'. But that would be the most he would talk about it. Once they were back at the village, Shigure would quickly work on filling the mission report. Another successful mission for him.

Things were going well.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

C-Rank Mission/b]
Ender post
[ ]
[277 words]
Ren has written 1,690 posts
Wolf Menace [Mission]Nov 26, 2021 13:16:11 GMT -5
Wahei
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Wahei Avatar
groupnull
age "15" years old birthday "September 28th" rank Chūnin occupation Iryō (Medic); Ne; 'Scientific'
"wolf menace!".
"'Stop messing with me! You do as I tell you!" Envy, FMA.

Way back home. Boring!

If one world could resume what Envy was feeling, that world definitely would be "boring". Shigure wasn't an amateur and he had that 'special white-eyes' that allows him to see beyond regular people usually do - "I see, punk. Our presence might have startled you, huh?" - he cracked a defying smile while jumping branch to branch right behind Shigure. - Not pushing or anything, but I think you'd notice with that precious white-eyes of yours should someone try sneak on us, wouldn't 'ya? - he pinched, albeit he sincerely dropped the ball over the subject - Perhaps you guys overestimate your skills a little... I mean, not every one would want to have it. Y'know? I see this shit as a fucking burden and a target literally in the middle of your face. - in an asshole way, at least he was being honest.

When the boys got closer to the village outskirts, though, they were surprised by a four masked-men squad. They surrounded the duo. The man cleared the way to Shigure and ended up scouting Wahei home. There he'd meet up with Shinsuke to put his shit together. - So, you guys finally decided to show up. - he went right into business - Oooh!? Boss-sama... Long time no see. What's up? - Cut the bullshit, Envy! What the hell happened? I thought you weren't suppose to show up at least for a couple of years. - Hey man, you've recognized me that fast? I loved it! - I can smell you million miles away, punk. Now answer my question. - Huh. Haven't you ever heard about the drama of the 'genie in a bottle'? - Not a clue. Spit it out. - Chill, boss! Long story short... It's quite hard as fuck to get your conscience trapped into someone else's mind. You'd really expect me to wait that quite time while your little boy here struggled in his ninja adventures? Even Sloth was pissed enough. - Wahei is not ready. And you had show up just right aside of a Hyuga? What the fuck is wrong with you? He could've spotted you on sight. - Snow-white? Nah.. the guy is a pussy. He wouldn't lay a finger on his beloved friend. - Don't underestimate him, you punk. He is not an ordinary Hyuga. He still have an important role in our plan but it's still too soon for him to know Wahei's dirty little secrets. - You mean... that Natsuo guy? - That's exactly what I meant and you know that. Now that I am sure that you've not screwed things over, I'll put you back to your beauty sleep. And Wrath, I know you're listening to us. Put your puppies on a tightest leash this time, our I swear I'll put you guys to rest for good. I mean it.

Not even Envy dared to protest. Wahei body's downed the head and even his mind was quiet for a change. Shinsuke get closer, placing his hand into the boy's head. Murmuring something indistinguishable, clearly pissed about how things went out.

"From the very moment we're thrown into this world, we're fated to bring each other nothing but pain, suffering and misery. I was also blindly obsessed with a trivial and irrational need for vengeance. But I was left behind. Alone. Forgotten. Abandoned. Forsaken. But now, the fog has been truly lifted. One can never run from its ghosts. And that’s exactly all that I am. A lost memory. An undying shadow, in this world of light. From now on, I’ll have to live up to this semi-charmed kind of life. Regardless of this phantom pain. This is my fate. This is my Destiny. It’s not the light which will guide us through the darkness, but the darkness that shall guide us through the light. Never forget. Always remember."

Ra-Ri-Ru-Re-Ro (らりるれろ).

Crossing a line!
- The personalities inside Wahei -
[  | ]
[515 Words]
MissingNo has written 491 posts