We Three Sages [training][Taki & Konsho]Sept 16, 2021 18:19:58 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Peace Between All
すべての間の平和

This was a pretty big day for the woman all in all, her heart raced with joy and excitement as she started her day at the very earliest as possible. She wanted to make sure that everything was ready and in place for their trip. The four of them were scheduled to start their journey towards the land of the summon’s and though the woman could have just had them all reverse summoned there, it would take away from the experience and all the cool things Tsuchi no Kuni had to offer along the way…it was apart of being a sage, knowing your land, and that was one of the first lessons Midori herself learned on her journey as a young teenager. It was a humbling one for sure.

A sigh escaped the woman’s gentle breath as she took in the nature around her, as they scaled mountaintops and moved through low valleys, the land of earth was unforgivable to most but for her it was home. Looking back, Midori took notice of each of her students’ expressions as she came to a halt along the edge of a cliff. Having explained to them just how long they were going to be away from friends and family, neither of them complained although she could feel just maybe just a tad bit of emotion from the two of them.

"Alright guys..” The woman would start as she stood tall, Akaryu fast asleep in the harness strapped across the woman’s chest. "From here on out you are no longer children, I shouldn’t have to chaperone you all day, I shouldn’t have to worry for you. As you know, you are free to move as you wish within the village outside of our scheduled training, I trust the two of you to do the right thing at all times. Understood?” And with that being said Midori would invite both to step closer to the edge of the cliff. If they did decide to step up however they’d notice that just below the cliff was an entire village hidden in the jungle below. It looked no different than Iwagakure in terms of having an active community.

Reaching out, Midori would grab onto the hands of both students and with a surge of chakra, the entire group would be body flickered just a few feet before the summons’ gate where the entrance was open, prepared for their arrival. The place was huge, home to thousands of the sage’s apes, surely the two would find this place interesting. "Oh Midori! Konsho!!” A voice called out from the entrance, it was no other than a veteran summon for the lady..he had long retired but still enjoyed the woman’s presence. With a smile she would nod. "Kano..” The woman started, turning to face Taki, she would place her hand on the girl's shoulder as she introduced her. "This is my newest student, Taki. She’ll be training here with us of course, and this little guy is my youngest son.” The woman explained with a smile.

"Oh yes! The other’s mentioned her. Welcome young lady, and oh boy I can’t wait to babysit..here I’ll show you all where you will be staying.” Kano offered, but Midori quickly refused. "No need, we’ll be heading straight into our training.” With a nod, Kano would step to the side and bow respectfully as they all entered. "As you wish.”

From the entrance, Midori would lead the group to a bustling waterfall with a reservoir just below it. A very peaceful place to say the least, despite the crashing of water. "Before we dive into things, do either of you have any questions?” Just as she asked, Akaryu would begin emerging from his slumber.

word count ● @tag ● notes

[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
last edit by Deleted on Sept 16, 2021 18:20:19 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
We Three Sages [training][Taki & Konsho]Sept 16, 2021 23:05:44 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

It was an emotional morning in the Okada household as Taki packed her bags and readied herself for the coming journey. She had a fresh set of leotards her jacket boots and her cassette player, she’d managed to mend the relationship with Midori and Konsho and things were different she was becoming a bit more focused on her training her anger still apparent in her actions but subdued, almost unpredictable. She almost seemed unhinged she wasn’t her usual loud boisterous self she spent more time away from her family to focus on her training, it wasn’t like her but if she was going to get her uncle back its what she needed to do. She didn’t want to goof off anymore she wanted to make progress and hated the toll it was taking on her.

"Dats everything.” the girl thought, she’d tuck her cassette player into her pocket and place her headphones around her neck and open her door and would head out into the living room where her Mom and Dad were no where to be found. She left them a note to let them know where she’d be going. But before she could leave the sounds of a gruff voice could be heard behind her. "Ehem.” the youth would turn around. "Dad?” she’d say. "A letter on your way out the door, now that’s not like you at all.” the girl would have a bit of a guilty look on face as she turned to her father. "I just didn’t wanna see Mama cry no more.” her father would take a few steps forward and place his hands on her shoulder. "You know she cried after you left the first time with your cousin Tori too you know.” the girl would have a bashful look on her face. "I figured...how bad?” he’d give her a soft look. "Remember when you cut your head open after that bad bump you took?” Taki would nod.

"Yeah momma’s face was as red as a tomato back stage.”
"Can you really blame her, she thought you were going to die.” he’d cross his arms.

"But the difference between out there and here is that here we can keep you safe. We always knew you’d grow up...but not like this.” he’d say with a stern tone. Taki would frown a tad, but would then find her father placing his hand on her shoulder and embracing her. "But no matter what...we’ll always be proud of you.” Taki would squeeze her father tight. "Thanks Dad.” her father would rub her back and kiss the top of her head.

And with that the girl would make her way to the front of the village gate where she’d meet up with the others, taking a gander at Konsho and noticing his change in appearance. "I swear he wudn’t that tawll, a couple a months ago.” Taki who hadn’t ever really seen Konsho as any other than a pipsqeuak was surprised to see that he’d actually gotten taller than her and grew his hair out a little. "Huh.” she’d say impressed with his transformation, it was a nice look but he was still Konsho.

For the majority of the trip there Taki would keep her headphones in jamming too an old playlist composed of her uncle’s favorite tunes and some old families wrasslin themes composed by her cousins with the most fitting one of all playing when they made it to the gates of gorilla compound. "Whoa…” she’d say as she took a gander at the massive creatures in front of her. She couldn’t hear a word they were saying but after a moment a familiar little chimp would spot his master and would rush towards her. "Whoa…! Ey, ey, ey!” his feet would knock her headphones off of her head.

With that the youth would make her way down towards the reservoir with Aki Aki on her shoulder the environment itself was a tranquil one. And Midori would then ask if they had any questions about their training. "Yeah I got one...what the fuck is it?” she’d look to the little one strapped to her instructors chest. "Uhh, teach...I think baby boom boom is waking up.” boom boom was a pet name Taki had given the child for how stink his farts were often waking Taki up in the middle of the night.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

755 WORDS @yamori2SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Sept 16, 2021 23:16:38 GMT -5
Meep has written 1,707 posts
We Three Sages [training][Taki & Konsho]Sept 17, 2021 3:16:25 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 01-01 rank Genin occupation
It was a familiar trek. Although Konsho could have sworn everything felt taller back then. Then again, Konsho had suddenly over the past two months gained ten inches out of nowhere. Even by growth spurt standards it was a lot. So everything was suddenly much shorter than it used to be. Hell he was taller than his mother now, which was really really strange. Akaryu seemed all the more miniscule now. Taki was also notably shorter in comparison, which was weird as she was still fully capable of kicking his ass.
[break]
He could still remember the beginning of the trip, when Taki was staring at him as if he was a stranger. He had changed quite a bit. The cloak was clearly new, his hair was longer and actually cared for, and the bags under his eyes weren’t immediately obvious anymore. They hadn’t seen each other since… well the incident. He’d increased his training since then, and that combined with the growth spurt had added quite a bit to his overall look. "I know. It’s weird.”
[break]
Walking with most of his body obscured under a white cloak, his hood kept down for the time being,Konsho made sure to keep his eyes on the area around him. He’d been listening to the whistle of the wind for a while now, the way it turned and twisted within the mountainous ranges reminding him of long winding songs he had heard before. He had seen a few birds here and there, most of them the more musical type. Although he had seen some of the larger more… loud ones. Those would jump at anyone. Always put him on edge.

[break]
The fact of leaving his home hadn’t set in for Konsho until about now. The amount of things reminding him of music reminded him of Ai. He had thought his ‘family’ was going with him, to meet the other one at his first home. Yet now he realized he never told Ai he was leaving, and for a long while. He knew his conscience would be bugging him until he wrote her a letter.
[break]
As Midori spoke, Konsho would give a brief nod, as silent as ever. As soon as she finished, Konsho would move to the edge of the cliff, and for the first time in forever, Konsho was smiling from ear to ear. For Taki, he had never smiled that big, even when she introduced him to wrestling. For Midori, Konsho had not looked that excited since he first saw Iwagakure. For Konsho… his cheeks were hurting and he did not care.
[break]
Part of him had debated doing the greeting him and Daruma had agreed on, but such an idea was quickly removed when Midori grabbed his hand and took him with her as she utilized Body Flicker. Konsho could name a majority of the Gorillas and other apes here. Before he had a chance to do anything, Konsho found himself talking to… one of the older ones he assumed. Apparently she hadn’t heard of Konsho. Reflexively, Konsho shrugged this off. Although… It was a bit strange. His reputation here was the opposite of his at Iwagakure. He was well known here, the crimson eyed human child. He was well known, and most information on him was of a well meaning, if mischievous, child. Although… maybe she was just more focused on Taki.
[break]
The next newcomer, a small child ape that Konsho was certain was barely pass the toddler age. He’d let out a small laugh as the ape seemed to mess with Taki for a few seconds before relaxing on her shoulder. Konsho would give the small one a wave as it left. Here Konsho was more relaxed than ever. This was his home. Konsho actually managed to look the Apes in the eyes, so long as they did the same. He’d wave, give a brief hello, or with a few summons even give a fully explained ‘busy training’, rather than his usual bursts of information. His voice even carried more than usual.
[break]
Konsho had expected the upcoming part of their trip here. Made sense they would dive straight into training before they could explore. Which meant both his father and brother would have to wait to meet him. Konsho wouldn’t hold back the sigh he felt coming upon hearing that, but he had made his peace with it a while ago. Hopefully Daruma could wait a little while longer. He had to admit the place they were training at was beautiful. As Akaryu woke up, Konsho took a small step forward and leaned down, hoping to help the process of waking up be less stressful by seeing a familiar face. "Hey red.” After he was sure Akaryu was calm, Konsho would look towards his mother, beginning to speak in a tone that gave away that yet again he would be asking a question he had asked three times. "I get that we could protect him here and in the tundra but...” Konsho would give a pause as he breathed deeply. "Are you certain he’s safe in sage training… There are countless ways we can die.”

last edit by Konshō Chizawa on Sept 18, 2021 2:49:33 GMT -5
Belac has written 366 posts
We Three Sages [training][Taki & Konsho]Sept 20, 2021 8:35:41 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Peace Between All
すべての間の平和

A soft smile curled across the woman’s lips for a moment as she watched Konsho stoop down to ensure that his younger brother would have a familiar face to wake up to. As the young boy’s eyes opened, he saw Konsho and immediately smiled as well. Giggling softly, with his hands outstretched he’d start gently slapping the sides of Konsho’s face before Midori grabbed a hold of his wrists. "It warms my heart that the two of you care so much for Akaryu, but I promise he will be fine.” The woman explained as she looked down at the child’s red hair, knowing that she wouldn’t let anything bad happen to any of them. Looking back up, brown eyes would look over the girl before shifting towards the now taller Konsho. They would be given one final chance to ask whatever they wanted to know, if they wished to move on then so be it.

"As you know, being a sage is no small task and learning it is an even tougher one. It took me over 11 years to perfect my sage mode…then again I was never a standout.” The woman explained as she took a few steps away from them. "I started my training at 17. Leaving home and never returning until I was in my late 20’s heading into my 30’s. I admire the bravery of the two of you, for understanding the sacrifices and moving past them for each other.” Midori said as she came to a halt and turned to face the kids again.

"Over the next few months to maybe even a year we will be building comradery, confidence, and we will be expanding our jutsu arsenal all while trying to become the best versions of ourselves…which involves learning sage mode itself, understood?” Waiting on the two to respond, Midori would look and ensure that they knew that she was serious. If no further questions arose, Midori would seamlessly move into what she would call the assessment phase of their initial training. "Well then…” The lady would start as she began to dig into her pouch retrieving two little wristbands with colorful stone charms. Tossing the accessories to the kids, the lady would nod and inform them to put them on.

"As you know, first to be able to enter sage mode one must have a feel for nature itself. You have to have a good understanding of not only it but yourself as well. Without a nose for nature, gathering it is impossible. You have to train your body into doing so…these wristbands should help with kickstarting your feel for it..but be careful and don’t overwork yourself too much..or else you may turn to stone.” Midori explained to the two genin. The wristbands themselves were a tradition for Tsuchi no Kuni’s sage apprentices…something Midori herself had to do as well, so it was only right that she passed them down like her teacher had done.

"With that being said..your goal is to use natural energy to track me and Akaryu through the forest..locating us before the sun begins to set. If you fail, you immediately return to the crashing waterfall, understood?” Midori looked at the two with seriousness across her usually soft features. "This is no cake walk..there are dangers lurking in the forests..so stay sharp.” In an instant Midori herself would undergo her sage transformation before practically disappearing into thin air along with her child.

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
We Three Sages [training][Taki & Konsho]Sept 20, 2021 21:00:59 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the two stood around and the little one opened his eyes for as much as Taki thought he stunk she couldn’t help but smile whenever he cope’d or laughed sometimes she’d even let him play with her hat since he would always try to grab it whenever she’d let him near her. But the cutesy stuff was over it was time to train but when the sage mentioned what they’d be doing for training Taki kept a smug look about her hearing how the sage had taken elevel years to master sage mode.

"Heh...11 years...Imma do it in 11 minutes.” she’d think to herself with a great deal of confidence. She’d continue to think on her words stating that she had started her training at the age of 20 but as she mentioned that she hadn’t been home in years the youth started to worry. "Huh…” but then as she kept talking the situation didn’t get any better "Months to years...I ain’t got dat kinda time..I gotta get myself stronga and I gots to do it quick!” she’d think balling her fist. However after a moment she’d snap out of it as she was handed a charm from her instructor and would place it in her pocket rather than on her arm, as she took the charm the words turn to stone had been mentioned.

"What does she mean by that…?” the girl would wonder. But she had no time to ask as the woman disappeared into the thrush of the forest. She’d look over at Konsho knowing how he was. "Hey don’t fall behind!” she’d say sternly as she looked up at Aki Aki, who held on tight.

"C’mon Aki see if you can sniff em out!” the girl would dash forward and using nothing but pure speed would run directly up one of the trees leaving dents in the wood from the intensity of her steps, eventually leaping and grabbing hold of a branch. After climbing up onto it she'd take a seat and begin meditating, but not before handing Aki the charm given to her by Midori "C'mon Aki you know what to do." she’d say looking to the small chimp, who would also take a seat and begin sniffing on the small charm as Taki centered herself. From there she'd do her best to remain still, figuring she could use the minor boost she got from her poorly done transformation to assist her in her search. Taki was not about to left behind again, she’d come too far.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

447 WORDS @yamori2SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
We Three Sages [training][Taki & Konsho]Sept 24, 2021 4:21:05 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull
[newclass=.selkieCodesBorder] width:325px; border:10px solid #fbfbfb; outline:1px solid #eee;margin-top:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodes] background-color:#fefefe; border:1px solid #eee; padding:20px; display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesIcon] border:1px solid #eee; width:100px; height:100px; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesTitle] display:flex; width:141px; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-start; text-align:left; font:20px/90% Montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; margin-left:20px; color:#ababab; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesDivider] height:1px; width:100%; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:20px; background-color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesBody] font:11px/140% roboto; padding:0px 25px; text-align:justify; color:#a1a1a1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesBody b]color: #DF6885;font:12px Montserrat;font-weight:700;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesNotes] display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; margin-top:20px; width:283px; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHashtags] width:131px; padding:0px 10px 0px 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHash] display:inline-block; background-color:#D67EA4; color:#fff; font:bold 9px roboto; line-height:15px; height:15px; text-transform:uppercase; padding:1px 5px; margin:0px 2px 2px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHash a]font:bold 9px roboto!important;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieNotesDivider] width:1px; background-color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesRules] width:131px; font:bold 9px/130% roboto; letter-spacing:.5px; padding:0px 0px 0px 10px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; color:#aaa; [/newclass][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","pwfcontain"]

[attr="class","pwfheader"]

[attr="class","pwfhdtag"]
@yamori2 ,

[attr="class","pwfhdnotes"]
Here we go~

[attr="class","pwficon"]
[attr="class","pwficonbg"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]
Konsho chuckled a little at his younger brother's antics. There was some indescribable cuteness and purity to the actions he had. He couldn’t even call his little brother sapient, yet at least, there was this… sincerity to the way he showed his emotions. If he was happy it was as easily noticed as sunlight, and if he wasn’t: you knew. You always knew. When the answer came, Konsho let out a small sigh. One side effect about him not hiding his emotions anymore, much like both of his siblings, you knew he was upset. Although his method was some human oxy-boron called ‘passive - aggressive’. "I guess I am the less experienced in this area. I shouldn’t be acting like I know how this works… except the statue part.”
[break][break]
Konsho would look around as he brought that up. Though all of the statues tended to be moved to a graveyard so they would not erode, there were a few left here. Statues of gorillas in various primal stances. It was hard to read their expressions. Mortification? Dread? Maybe even rage… Though even more horrifying was the freshness of the stone. Even if the statutes had become eroded, if specific gorillas were not tasked with clearing them of grime and overgrowth, the stones always looked like they had scarcely been touched. These could range anywhere from sages countless aeons before Midori, to even the last set of students before her. "Kind of hard to forget them.”
[break][break]
11 years? That was… well quite a bit. He’d look over at Taki. Although he didn’t know the full story, Konsho knew enough from context that she wouldn’t like that, something that brought a special rising density to Konsho’s core. Taki’s balled up fist only served to confirm his theory, and thus heighten his anxiety. If she rushed through this… His glance returned to the statue. A thought he refused to let form, to ever even hear in his voice or another's, yet as unspoken as the fate of every thing that drew breath.
[break][break]
Konsho’s answer to her vague plan of improvement would take a few moments, the only acknowledgement being a small nod. Holding the strange stones in his hand would cause Konsho’s head to turn. The rocks had the color as the pebbles of a fish tank, with the smoothness to match. The band themselves seemed to be rough leather in contrast to the smooth stones. It frayed at certain points, yet unlike most leather objects Konsho saw, they were not forced into an artificial and perfectly square like shape, seeming to wrap around as naturally as skin should. The bracelets were strange looking indeed. Untying and quickly retying it, Konsho would let the stone decorated bracelet rest on his right arm.
[break][break]
One part of the explanation of how these were to help him… unnerved Konsho however. Having to understand himself to master sage mode? That was… going to be difficult. Possibly moreso than the training itself. Konsho couldn’t describe himself. It was too complex. If he was asked to make a representation of himself, he’d have to make several fine glass sculptures… then completely disfigure them. Remove the pieces that he didn’t inherit. Then shove the remains together into an undefined mess. What the hell was he? A collection of silent questions that clung to him as if they were the web of a long dead spider, snatching up any and all details as if they were bugs, but no answers to satiate or free them. A jigsaw puzzle designed by a mad man, no way to link any of the pieces, while forming a picture that only served to confuse- to damage the psyche! A traveler with no senses to speak sense the world, only a mouth that clung to its surroundings as desperate as a coyote gnawing at it’s own sinew to-
[break][break]
The Mind is a prison. Your body will tell you what you need. One long deep breath, depicting a stress unspoken that had its source buried and concealed somewhere completely unlinked to where they were. The waterfall roared. The stream trickled. A breeze moved his cloak. No more. The things Midori said were… surely symbolic. The mission was clear at this point. Hunt- wrong word, track down Midori and Akaryu. Yes she had said that earlier. In fact he had been in his head so long Taki had told him to get moving. His eyes remained locked on her for a bit. No doubt the timing of his sigh had given the impression he was annoyed at her. Or maybe she was used to his complaints. As she sat down, Konsho’s worry skyrocketed. Was she… no no. She wasn’t. They had just got here, given no training on how to control nature chakra. Surely she wouldn’t be that foolhardy, right?
[break][break]
Then again… Konsho had spent a year doing a lot of nothing, so perhaps she had summoned one of the higher ranked summons and demanded to be taught. Didn’t sound too out of character for her, and she did to have a bond with the younger summon. Konsho would try some of that… faith stuff Akira had talked about. She had this. Doubtless she planned to use the enhanced senses of sage mode to find their sensei. Although her sitting down… did give Konsho an idea. An unorthodox one, but one that would work for an idea he had.
[break][break]
"I shall be telling this with a sigh, Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— I took the one less traveled by...” With a small breath released in a sigh, Konsho would reveal his hand from under his cloak, already pricked by a kunai. Slamming his hand down, Konsho would summon as many of the gorillas as he could. "Now lets see if it makes a difference." As the smoke cleared, Konsho found himself face to face with Iwata, Kaen, and Akihiro. Admittedly he actually meant to summon Riku, although… Perhaps bringing the medic wasn’t a good idea. Konsho looked around at the group, each surprised to see that, of all people, Konsho had summoned them.
[break][break]
"Heeey, red eyes! Never thought you’d summon me.” Kaen would speak, aware that her and Konsho’s past relationship was fraught with several fights. Still the ebony matted gorilla would seem somewhat touched by the fact that he summoned her. "Although with that visor I’d swear you’re hiding those eyes of yours.”
[break][break]
Konsho would let out a low nervous chuckle, equally aware of the amount of times Kaen and him had gotten into fights, usually over some stupid prank he and Daruma had decided to pull. With his small smile, he’d wave it off. "Look I need your guy’s help with something.” Konsho could feel both Iwata and Akihiro flare up when he mentioned this. The two had been vibrating since they were summoned. A level of energy that his body was reacting to subconsciously. After all, three members of the flame bodied gorrillas being in one area tended to mean only one thing.
[break][break]
"Name it Konsho, and we shall enact your will with the zeal of mad men!” Iwata would declare in his usual tone. No doubt Midor now knew Konsho specifically had summoned help. There went the element of surprise. Konsho would shake his head ever so slightly, a deep sigh exiting his lips. Right… He had forgotten how his cousin and uncle were. Wild passion, and Primal Energy tethering on a precipice of madness respectively. "Hm… you certainly seem much quieter than I remember Konsho. Did Midori finally manage to get you to control yourself?”
[break][break]
"That’s just the issue I need your help with. Midori has tracked both me and Taki with tracking her. So… we’re going hunting. Konsho would say with a renewed and unseen zeal. This was what most of his earliest memories were filled with. This jungle, the apes, hunting, and a long forgotten adrenaline soaked excitement
[/b]! One that his cousin and uncle matched, while Kaen merely seemed excited to prove herself, at least judging by the fact that he hand was already on her oversized blade. "I’ll handle the tree trunks. Iwata, you handle the back, Kaen, you will handle beneath the brush, and Uncle Akihiro, you can keep an ear out. You hear or smell her, you signal us by flaring your brows. We’ll come rushing in. As far as I know our job is merely to find her, so no attacks. She has a baby.”
[break][break]
With that one limitation set, and his pounding heart in his ear, Konsho would dart off with this fellow gorrilas. For the first time ever, he had a confident smile to rival Taki’s own. Now it was time to see just where his mother and current sensei went.
[/div][/div]
[attr="class","pwfCredit"]SELKIE

[/div]

[newclass=.pwfbody b]color:#000080;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain]width:349px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#fafafa;border-bottom:10px solid #000080;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfheader]width:349px;height:100px;background-color:#000080;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag]font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;padding:5px;color:#fff;transform:rotate(-4deg);width:150px;text-align:right;height:10px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;left:209px;top:15px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag a]font:11px calibri!important;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes]color:#fff;font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;float:left;padding:0px 5px;text-align:right;width:150px;line-height:13px;height:26px;overflow:AUTO;transform:rotate(-4deg);position:relative;top:18px;left:350px;text-transform:uppercase;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdnotes]top:28px;left:185px;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdtag]position:relative;left:89px;top:25px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfbody]font-family:CALIBRI;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;line-height:150%;color:#7b7b7b;padding:10px 20px 20px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficon]width:120px;height:120px;background-color:#fafafa;border-radius:100%;transform: rotate(-5deg);float:left;position:relative;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficonbg]border-radius:100%;width:100px;height:100px;position:relative;top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit]font:bold 7px roboto!important;margin-left:275px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit a]font:bold 7px roboto!important;[/newclass]
last edit by Konshō Chizawa on Sept 26, 2021 18:55:02 GMT -5
We Three Sages [training][Taki & Konsho]Sept 27, 2021 10:24:40 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Peace Between All
すべての間の平和

Midori looked on at the children as she explained herself, the task at hand, as well as the purpose of the bracelets. She also watched the reactions of the two as she had explained to them that it had taken the woman a whopping eleven years to master sage mode. From the look in Konsho’s eyes, the nerves he felt as those warm red eyes quickly took a glance at Taki, Midori’s now soft white hues would do the same, looking the young girl over noticing her fist clenched. The lady stood there, remaining adamant on her words…yet deep down inside she couldn’t help but to think that the two were overlooking one important part of what she had said. It took her over a decade to master sage mode. Sighing from within, Midori would take off in a flash…without any trace being left behind the kids were tasked with finding her and Akaryu before it began to grow dark. It seemed they were up to the challenge but Midori quickly found them moving outside of the parameters of the search.

You see, the wristbands were given to help the kids gather nature energy slowly but surely by themselves so that they’re bodies could grow accustomed to the energy, and doing so would allow them to feel the nature within Midori herself..therefore making it a thousand times easier to locate her. However, without the wristbands aiding in the collection and storage of natural chakra..the search would become much more difficult, borderline impossible. She hadn’t explained this in complete detail, but she did tell them to wear it. Since her chakra specifically was linked to it as well, there wasn’t much of an issue when it came to locating the kids…even if she weren’t in sage mode they would be a lot easier to find.

As a work around, it seemed as though the kids thought it’d be best if they summoned help for assistance, but little did they know was that not only did Midori have strength and priority over the two genin, meaning she could easily break the link between the summons, but in addition the fact that her words seemed to fall upon deaf ears lit a fire in the woman’s stomach. Part anger, part disappointment, Midori would now make the training a thousand times harder than before. As Konsho actually wore his wristband, within a minute or two he would feel lighter and more intune with the forests around him..but it was important for him to realize that there were dangers that came along with it though albeit at a much slower pace. If he were to begin to change, it’d give Midori ample time to save him. As for Taki however…that wouldn’t be the case. Despite the fact that she summoned Aki who could gather sage energy for her..her body wasn’t trained to intake natural energy properly nor balance the chakra properly which more often than not led to grave consequences.

All of this was known by Midori.
Worried, yet she refused to interject as she normally did.

Clenching her teeth tightly, it wasn’t until she heard the giggle of Akaryu that the woman would realize that she couldn’t do anything too strenuous herself with her child resting upon her chest. "Their choices are theirs to make alone…” She stated, watching the red hair flow like a crimson river. The woman pondered momentarily as she gently picked a leaf from the boy’s head. She sighed quietly, finally knowing how she wanted to approach the situation. "But sometimes it wouldn’t hurt to listen to the ones who've been here a thousand times before.” Summoning three more versions of herself…all of which were amped with natural chakra, she’d send them all out in different locations. This way she could keep her hands clean, ensure Akaryu was safe, and throw the kids off even more.

Without much thought the woman continued deeper into the forest until she found a good place to sit and relax. From there a notebook would be drawn from her pouch and she’d quickly begin to write.

3 Shadow Clones

last edit by Deleted on Sept 27, 2021 10:29:21 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
We Three Sages [training][Taki & Konsho]Sept 29, 2021 2:08:06 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As Aki Aki sniffed the bracelet he wouldn’t find anything of particular note and hand it back to her. "Nuttin huh? Well a’ight you know what to do.” from there Taki would place the bracelet into her pocket and would shut her eyes as Aki passed on the energy to the young girl. From there she’d begin to feel the energy shrouding her body for just a moment giving way to a transformation unlike one she’d never seen, from there her skin would begin to darken to a degree and her hair would lengthen slightly giving way to an interesting set of features, having look more animal than human.

She’d open her eyes and take a look at herself. "Ahh...there we go...man why's dis whole transformation gotta be so weird lookin'...” as she stood in the trees she’d look about and place the bracelet on her arm, but initially wouldn’t feel much of anything."Does dis thing even do have a function?” she’d say looking at as she slid down the trees and took a look around at everything taking in the view it was different from what she was able to see at home not so many trees or forests.

It was different and seemingly soothing, but as her body lulled into a sense of comfort she would pulse herself with a hint of rage to focus herself. "Eyy, can’t lose focus gotta find Miss Midori.” with that she’d head into the jungle in search of her teacher. "But man there is a big part of me that just wants to relax.” Aki Aki would also keep his eyes peeled doing his best to aid her.

But as she continued to walk she’d feel a strong pulse but wasn’t sure what it was, or how it happened "Huh?” it was like a radar that panned out over a certain area. The sensation brought about feelings she’d never noticed before with one "sensation.” in particular tugging her in one particular direction, after a moment she’d make a shadow clone and instruct it to go on ahead. "Ey go check dat out.” as she did so the girl would place examine the bracelet once more before sliding in onto her wrist. "Hmph.” she’d say unimpressed by the trinket. Meanwhile the Taki clone would head off through the trees tracking the odd feeling while the real one carried on not too far behind.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

418 WORDS @yamori2SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Oct 2, 2021 11:39:41 GMT -5
We Three Sages [training][Taki & Konsho]Oct 7, 2021 22:12:47 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull
[newclass=.selkieCodesBorder] width:325px; border:10px solid #fbfbfb; outline:1px solid #eee;margin-top:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodes] background-color:#fefefe; border:1px solid #eee; padding:20px; display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesIcon] border:1px solid #eee; width:100px; height:100px; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesTitle] display:flex; width:141px; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-start; text-align:left; font:20px/90% Montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; margin-left:20px; color:#ababab; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesDivider] height:1px; width:100%; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:20px; background-color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesBody] font:11px/140% roboto; padding:0px 25px; text-align:justify; color:#a1a1a1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesBody b]color: #DF6885;font:12px Montserrat;font-weight:700;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesNotes] display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; margin-top:20px; width:283px; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHashtags] width:131px; padding:0px 10px 0px 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHash] display:inline-block; background-color:#D67EA4; color:#fff; font:bold 9px roboto; line-height:15px; height:15px; text-transform:uppercase; padding:1px 5px; margin:0px 2px 2px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHash a]font:bold 9px roboto!important;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesRules] width:131px; font:bold 9px/130% roboto; letter-spacing:.5px; padding:0px 0px 0px 10px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; color:#aaa; [/newclass][break]

[nospaces]

@tagged

notes go here! they look best at two lines but you can go wild if you want since they start to scroll~

[attr="class","pwficon"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]
Konsho jumped from branch to branch within one tree for a while, missing the feeling of this old childhood pastime. In Iwagakure, there was little to differentiate which building you are jumping from other than context clues. Everything was so uniform, yet here… each branch of a tree felt different. Different weights, different widths and density. More than a few times Konsho almost fell back to the floor of the forest, but a quick flip and twist and he was on a branch more than capable of supporting him caught him. 

[Break][break]

Yet that world pulsing adrenaline was… fading. Instead he found himself with a serene calm, still excited and as happy as ever… yet he felt an awareness and sense of existence he couldn't put to words. He was here. He was in this place, at this time, and their was this… peace about it. A lifted weight, like everything was there for a reason… but no grand goal. No race to be won, no wall to climb, everything was just there to be there. Konsho would look forward to see Kaen waiting as his cousin and uncle ran ahead. Giving a small nod whilst leaning on the heels of his feet, Kaen would know this as the sign that Konsho was staying behind.

[Break][break]

Konsho wanted to stay for a bit. He could feel… well a pull wasn't even close to the right word. A concept? He could feel the idea of something worth observing being near. As he looked around, Konsho would glance down to see someone. It was Taki… but with a tan? And longer hair? Ok even his growth spurt wasn't that sudden. What could have-

[Break][break]

No. There was no way. They had just started. She couldn't have it already. Unless they had started training after the incident. As he leaned forward, Konsho would crouch, steadying himself on the branch with his hands. The Okadan accent confirmed it was her but… with fangs? It.. it had to be. She was in sage mode!

[Break][break]

Rushing down the tree, Konsho would move at a pace he was not known for. As he half fell half climbed, Konsho had a feeling of… something leaving them. A summon? Maybe an earth clone? Taki. Apparently Sage Mode. Focus. Landing/crashing at Taki's feet with a resounding thud. "When and how?"

[Break][break]

Konsho knew he was interrupting and that, since him and Taki hadn't officially patched things up yet, perhaps this wasn't the time to be alone with her. Besides, chances were they'd both have a better chance of finding her if they split up. But even now, Konsho needed to know how. Was Taki a sage?

[newclass=.pwfcontain]width:349px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#fafafa;border-bottom:10px solid #000080;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfheader]width:349px;height:100px;background-color:#000080;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag]font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;padding:5px;color:#fff;transform:rotate(-4deg);width:150px;text-align:right;height:10px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;left:209px;top:15px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes]color:#fff;font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;float:left;padding:0px 5px;text-align:right;width:150px;line-height:13px;height:26px;overflow:AUTO;transform:rotate(-4deg);position:relative;top:18px;left:350px;text-transform:uppercase;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdnotes]top:28px;left:185px;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdtag]position:relative;left:89px;top:25px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfbody]font-family:CALIBRI;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;line-height:150%;color:#7b7b7b;padding:10px 20px 20px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficon]width:120px;height:120px;background-color:#fafafa;border-radius:100%;transform: rotate(-5deg);float:left;position:relative;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficonbg]border-radius:100%;width:100px;height:100px;position:relative;top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit]font:bold 7px roboto!important;margin-left:275px;[/newclass]
We Three Sages [training][Taki & Konsho]Oct 12, 2021 18:07:48 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Peace Between All
すべての間の平和

The kids were one borrowed time, so as they continued to take in the world before them - trying to grasp a feeling so otherworldly, they would actually be losing precious time. But Midori expected something of the sort, it took time to even begin to grow used to natural energy. Nonetheless, a grin curled on the woman’s lips for a moment as she wrote in her book. All the good and bad, the woman would note, and with a quick breath she would wait, wait until her kids would come find her and the little one known as Akaryu.

As the three clones traversed through the dense forests, seemingly wandering with little to no aim. But in actuality, the clones were lingering around areas that would more than likely cause an interaction between them and her students. Honestly, they were all just waiting to see where this would lead and how well they would all perform. They had never truly trained with Midori before, anything done in the academy was a cakewalk to what was to come but still tamed in a sense.

Approaching closer to one another, they would eventually sense the clone’s chakra signature and would be able to determine it was Midori’s yet they wouldn’t be able to pinpoint any exact location - instead it’d be a broad area given to let the kids know where to search. Yet, in that area, the closer that the kids would get - the more powerful the signature would become until they eventually wouldn’t be able to move, frozen in somewhat shock or fear. Sensing was a dangerous game, especially for beginners - however most new sensors didn’t start off by sensing someone as strong as Midori - even when her clones weren’t at full power. It usually happened over time.

Either way, each clone would settle on a hiding place. Catch her if you can.

last edit by Deleted on Oct 12, 2021 18:11:08 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
We Three Sages [training][Taki & Konsho]Oct 21, 2021 23:31:41 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl would keep moving she’d follow the strange feeling that was guiding her, Aki Aki still sitting on her shoulder. As she got closer the feeling however would become much more abundant leading to move into its radius just what was this, was this one of the powers granted to by this newfound power she was training?

Taki wasn’t sure if she should run towards it or run away from it. But her curiosity got the better of her and she made her way forward. But little did the girl know how dangerous this decision she was making could be, if she allowed her emotions to consume her it could be too much for her body to handle and cause an imbalance in the flow of her chakra to the point of disruption turning the proud Okada into a statue.

Her body began to develop a sinking feeling that was likened to drowning, There was a sense of uncertain dread as she moved forward but she needed to press on despite her fear, keeping herself as calm as she could as she boldly carried on, her small chimp companion being ever vigilant, just what was this power and how was she able to sense it’s presence was she in danger?

But in the midst of her focus blue hair would drop down beside her. "Blue hair don't do dat...!" he'd ask her when and how. Taki would look to him when he remarked about her transformed state. "Cause I actually put in work blue hair, try it sometime..." with that the girl would move forward continuing to follow the large chakra pool whose astonishing might was unlike anything she'd seen. "I tell ya though I ain't neva felt nuttin like dis bafore."

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

212 WORDS@yamori2 SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Oct 26, 2021 20:03:38 GMT -5
We Three Sages [training][Taki & Konsho]Oct 27, 2021 21:54:26 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull

[nospaces]

@yamori2

notes go here! they look best at two lines but you can go wild if you want since they start to scroll~

[attr="class","pwficon"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]
As Konsho half fell half climbed down the tree, his mind could make out… something. It was hard to describe. It was like when he felt his own chakra, yet on a more… complex level. It was barely there, a vision of something coming to him. Every passing second he was feeling more… intune with the world around him. He could sense small bugs nearby. Large bugs as well…. One of them was definitely eating the other.
[break][break]
That yet another part of humans Konsho never got. They described nature as the peaceful serene thing, and that interrupting that was somehow violating and destroying it. The first part was true, but nature was also dangerous. Earthquakes, Tornados, Lightning Bolts, Floods, Wildfires. They were called natural disasters for a reason. The hunter and the agile prey were equal parts nature, and he had experience as both. Order and chaos, why did humans insist on defining them as different things? Taki’s talking.
[break][break]
Konsho’s facial expression would visibly recoil at Taki’s answer. It… didn’t really answer how she was doing this. How she was in sage mode. But… clearly his effort wasn’t enough. Not yet. The old wounds were still open. Judging by the pain he felt when she said that, it seemed that was true for both of ‘em. Still… if she had made this progress this quickly, she had to be a prodigy. "Menos Uchideshi...” Konsho would mutter to himself bitterly. That old nickname was getting truer with every passing day. He remained crouched from his landing.
[break][break]
Best not to think about it. Still, he could feel something on the edge of his awareness. Strong. Overbearing. Hunter. It washed around them. Konsho tensed slightly in reflex. It felt like danger. To the summons however it was probably background noise. To Konsho, there was something oddly comforting about that danger. Predator vs prey. It grounded him. There was nothing personal about that relationship. Just survival.
[break][break]
It all reminded him of old times, back when he remembered how to use a spear. But no, his moronic self devoted that time to memorizing jutsu he was never going to use. Moronic child. Back to that viel of chaotic energy he was sensing. Was that sage mode? But if that was the case, why wasn’t he sensing it from Taki? Something was… off here.
[break][break]
"I tell ya though I ain't neva felt nuttin like dis bafore."
[break][break]
Really? She had never felt or seen that kind of power? Guess that was something they didn't have in common. Probably the only thing he had over Taki in expertise: being in danger. "It takes getting used to." Konsho would state as he slowly rised, looking ahead. Wordlessly, especially with the feeling Taki wasn't ready to talk to him yet, Konsho would begin the trek towards the source of the chakra pool. It's large. She had to be somewhere in there.

We Three Sages [training][Taki & Konsho]Nov 3, 2021 17:03:51 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Peace Between All
すべての間の平和

As the two kids continued to move forward into the forests littered with dangerous animals, insects, and maybe even hunter traps as well - they would eventually stumbled across a rather dense area of the forests where trees were beginning to become obstacles, however if they tried to traverse through the many trees, the two of them would eventually stumbled across a trio of Midori’s, standing there on tree branches with their arms crossed tightly across their chest. Each version of Midori seemed to be extremely pissed and out of all of the summons and people that had gathered into this area, the only one that managed to get all of Midori’s attention was the girl who had undergone some sort of transformation. Konsho received no attention whatsoever, the woman didn’t even look his way - despite the fact that he summoned help as that wasn’t a part of the intended training, his actions were completely dwarfed by Taki.

In a puff of smoke one of the clones would disappear, and as these were only clones the three only had approximately 33 percent of Midori’s actual power. However despite that, they were still extremely powerful - and in a flash one of the two would zip across the forest before any of them could even react, snatching the Okada up by the wrist. "What is this?” She asked sternly in her still soft tone. The other clone served as a deterrent, if Konsho or any of the summons decided to step in and help the girl - then they would have to deal with the lady as well.

As the third clone disappeared, information would instantly get relayed to the original Midori, and as bad as she wanted to get up and handle the situation herself - she couldn’t exactly throw herself into the fray. The goal of this exercise was for the kids to sense that despite the fact that there were Midori’s in front of them - none of them were actually her. Midori wanted the kids to use their sage senses to locate her and Akaryu and not be fooled by the clones - however it looked as if her plans had changed.

"Konsho..” The clone of the woman finally spoke out to her son. "Did you know about this?” She was concerned, since the two were always hanging out - Midori feared that Konsho himself might’ve had something similar.

last edit by Deleted on Nov 3, 2021 17:04:11 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
We Three Sages [training][Taki & Konsho]Nov 3, 2021 21:32:24 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

As the girl continued to move towards the source of the woman's power she’d spot the three Midori’s standing before her, still feeling intimidated by the power that the women had on display. "Man...I ain’t neva felt chakra like dis before…” however the woman seemed to be a tad upset judging by the way she had her arms crossed. "Looks like we f--ghaak!” before the girl knew it she was slammed into a tree held down by her wrist the woman seemingly infuriated. Looking the girl dead in the eyes. "What is this!?”she’d remark.

Taki ever the defiant one had a response of her own. "Gee I dunno maybe if ya taught us something instead of catching booty calls and maybe we might know!?” truth be told the girl had an idea of what she was doing but not enough she recalled the big ole blowhards appearance back when the two of them had initially first met and had figured that what might’ve been happening to her and would always stop herself the moment she felt something allowing more and more of the energy to fill her body each time pushing the limits of what was possible not knowing how dangerous this form actually was, one wrong move could spell the end.

"Told ya I’d learn this stuff in 11 minutes.” the girl would say with the shit eating-est grin on her face. "Ain’t ya proud o me?” by this point she figured she wasn’t but hey could this situation really get any worse? As the woman looked back at Konsho and asked if he knew about this she’d reply. "Hey it ain't his fault...it's yours..."

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

277 WORDS@yamori2 SHORT NOTE
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Taki Okada on Nov 3, 2021 21:36:21 GMT -5
We Three Sages [training][Taki & Konsho]Nov 8, 2021 2:40:31 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull

[nospaces]

@tagged

[attr="class","pwficon"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]

Konsho would leap across the trees, his expression growing more and more at peace in their trek. This weird invisible connection was relaxing. He felt more aware. Like he knew more instinctively. However, this base amount if information couldn't give him everything. "We have some traps set ahead. Stay on the trees and we'll be fine." That knowledge came from experience with the local area. Though his sage mode gave him increased awareness, Konsho was ever aware of his surroundings from sheer familiarity. He knew the area like the back of his hand, at least physically, giving him a home field advantage. Now however, he knew it even more intimately. 

[Break][break]

As they approached though, Konsho found himself starting to get a little… too familiar. As he got closer and closer to what he could only assume was Midori, Konsho was hiding behind tree cover and foliage. He slowed his pace, and kept himself low. It was only as he got closer that Konsho seemed to remember he was approaching his mother. Why was he approaching this as a hunt?

[Break][break]

With a deep breath Konsho would turn to face the source of energy. Wisps of something seemed to fly from it, guided by an unseen force to slowly pull into him. Was this Nature Chakra? Was he… absorbing it, even before he could feel it? His gaze would fall on the bracelet he was given. "maybe… no. Thinking will slow us down."

[Break][break]

Doubling his pace, he actually managed to keep up with Taki, arriving barely behind her. Before he could do or say anything however, Midori was on them. Konsho instinctively flinched and moved away as she approached, as if under attack.

[Break][break]

"What is this?”

[Break][break]

At this point Konsho seemed like a deer caught in the headlights. What was going on? Why did two Midoris disappear. Dispersing the clones would only return Chakra to her. Was this a combat test now? But in that case why make the clones if she was just going to disperse them? Too much thinking again.

[Break][break]

What were his senses telling him. A snake was eating what was likely an egg, an owl was sleeping. More ants nearby. Those wisps were still moving towards him. He could barely make out…  something in Taki. It was in the small air too. And Midori. What… was that?[Break][break]

"Konsho..”

[Break][break]

"Huh?"

[Break][break]

"Did you know about this?”

[Break][break]

Konsho looked between the two. Before he could speak, Taki was already speaking for him. 

[Break][break]

"Hey it ain't his fault...it's yours..."

[Break][break]

Konsho was overwhelmed in a way he still didn't know his to deal with. Physically? End it. Mentally? Stop thinking. Emotionally? No clue. He couldn't turn those off. And now there's were fighting. Worse ye was getting roped into it. He just looked between the two, confused as to what to say. He was helpless in a way that seemed there was no way to get used to.

[Break][break]

The feeling it produced in Konsho was a familiar one with a twist he had no idea how to describe. What was he supposed to do, to say? How did everyone else just know? Hoe did Akira just know how to dissuade other's fears? How could Taki just inspire confidence in others? How did Ai just happen to know how to calm people? Did they all have some voice telling them what to say? If so: where the hell was his? Everything his mind was telling him was to somehow in someway both defend Taki and himself, while also not angering his mother.

[Break][break]

His mind. That was it. He was relying on that stupid thing again. A thing that had only ever caused stress. His senses were all he needed. So Konsho wouldn't answer Midori's question, the visible stress mimicking that of his normal Iwagakure sullen look. Instead he'd focus on this thing he saw moving between Taki, her summon, and Midori. Infact… it seemed to be everywhere. 

last edit by Konshō Chizawa on Nov 8, 2021 2:44:04 GMT -5