compose a reply
Tactical Training... Of a SortOct 20, 2021 13:16:44 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday Febuary 20th rank Special Jounin occupation
JUST REMEMBER , ANYONE CAN MAKE A FIST

Asuka would sit and listen to the girl as she made more of her statements. "Flirting…?” the girl wound think on that for a moment and would think to all of the books she had read old romance manga about a cheesy scenarios that were horribly unrealistic. But were the girls ideal well idea of how romance worked and was truly what she herself was looking for.

But while she pondered her thoughts the temperature in the room would rise. "Hmm...it’s getting kind of hot in here...I guess we should be getting out.” Kazuyo would step from her grip and stretch allowing the girl to examine her features, however she'd feel less nervous this time around thought still confused on how to feel about it. "Oh...uh...my...my..."

She’d then look down at herself and ponder something. "Hmm...would guys like girls who look like me.” she wondered. Asuka was in phenomenal shape but looked like someone who worked out a lot and wondered how men might feel about that, but Kazuyo’s words made her feel better.

"Kazuyo chan do you really think I’m attractive like you stated earlier...I never really put too much thought into it. No one’s ever really said that about me before.” she too would stand up and step into the bathroom. "Thank you! I think you're pretty too!” the girl would then state that there were going swimming.

"Oh, can I maybe put something on? I usually tend to at least wear something to cover my modesty.” the girl would remark, knowing how Kazuyo is she fully figured that the girl would be fine trotting herself out in such a manner but Asuka wasn’t quite there yet.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:
With the rigorous training that Asuka had to endure as she honed her body to levels of perfection rivaling that of any martial arts master. Asuka's strength has increased 10 fold to the point where she is able to crush stoned within her grasp and breaks bones of lesser individuals with ease. And while she still has much to learn as a chunin. The youth's power is not one to be challenged lightly, as she is able to perform physical feats that would seem inhuman to even most shinobi.

Hijutsu: Kinu no Eikyō:
Asuka is a member of the Waruichi clan and as such has the ability to control a special chakra infused silk that was forged by a special group of silkworms that feed on the corpses of dead clansmen. With it Asuka can craft and shape the silk to her will and uses it in a mostly supplementary fashion to aid her in battle alongside her powerful taijutsu skills.

Iron Burst:
As a sole practitioner of Taijutsu Asuka has relentlessly pushed her body against itself for spectacular results: her strength carries over into her speed, and as such alongside the control she exerts body in spirit and in mind, she is intensely faster than those of a similar level of strength and maneuvering expertly as if the air were an extension of her own body.

A Disciplined Iron Bull:
During Asuka's time as a genin the youth had begun to realize that in order to excel as a shinobi she needed to learn how to properly utilize her chakra. And while she doesn't posses the greatest of reserves the youth has learned through rigorous meditation how to keep her chakra still and calm. As a result she is now able to wield it with a great deal of control and is able to channel only the necessary amounts of chakra into the few jutsu she uses in order to make the most of their abilities whilst still being able to keep up in a fight.

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GANGNAM STYLE
last edit by Asuka Waruichi on Oct 20, 2021 13:37:12 GMT -5
MeepX#7355 has written 1,098 posts
Tactical Training... Of a SortOct 20, 2021 14:31:32 GMT -5
Kazuyo
Kazuyo Avatar
groupnull
age Seventeen years old birthday September 5th rank Genin occupation
Tag:
Words: Tactical Training... Of a Sort
Hex: b27d4f
Notes: Kazuyo explains she thinks Asuka is plenty attractive enough and that guys will certainly like her.

Mugen Kazuyo

The Heir of Mugen Eizō and clan head of the Nekomata

Kazuyo moves towards the sauna's door and places a hand against it as if she were about ready to leave when Asuka started asking question. It caused her to pause and turn half way to face her. 

"Would they?" She inquired, more as a rhetorical question than a true question. "I'm not a guy, but in my experience, appearance is a bonus. They don't seem to care too much, and sometimes their tastes can be way different than what we might expect."

Kazuyo then looks Asuka over. She's fit, healthy, doesn't have any unusual growths like an extra arm or hunch back or anything that might be off-putting. 

She smirked. "Yeah, I'm quite honest. I don't have a reason not to be. You're an attractive girl, got a good body on you, one that guys will undoubtedly like the look of."

She laughed a little at the compliment she received and pushed the door open to let the warm air out and cool air in. Kazuyo threw up her arms as she stepped out and did a little spin on her heel. 

"Why bother?" She asked. "I doubt you brought a swim suit, so just go as you are!"

The pool was right there. A full-sized swimming pool of multiple depths, with smaller pools attached to it for things like lounging in comfort - some of which appeared to be hot tubs. Being kept inside, the temperature was regulated to some degree, but the glass let the sun in which appeared to be appealing to at least one of Kazuyo's large cats which was comfortably napping at the other end of the pool. 

Temp by Ai Made Just for Fair ♥

Fairemont has written 159 posts
Tactical Training... Of a SortOct 20, 2021 15:18:35 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

As the girl would be told that she should just go as she is she’d seem a bit nervous. "No one’ll see us right?” the girl would say. Normally back in her own home she never really wore a bathing suit since she never really went swimming. But she wasn’t fully comfortable with the idea but maybe this was what Kazuyo was talking about. "Well as long as it’s just us...I don’t think I could handle having someone see me like this.” she’d say shaking her head still quite shy.

"It’s actually kind of funny I come from an island but I only learned how to properly swim not too long ago.” as she stepped out the air was crisp but the atmospheric change made her feel somewhat cold. She looked out at the pools of water and felt a serene sense of calm but no to far off was a large cat sleeping at the end of a pool Asuka never had any pets and seeing such a large beast was fascinating to her.

"Is that your pet cat they’re massive.” she’d say as she made her way towards the pool. "I’ll have to ask if I can pet him when he wakes up.” after sometime she’d submerge herself into one of the smaller pools where she could stand but also have most of her body covered in water. "This water feels nice.” she’d say waiting for her friend to join her so that they could swim together, the girl eager to feel the water against her body and to frolic with her friend. "Come on!" her worries seemingly washed away by the water.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Asuka would be caught in the mist and would attempt to strike out at the young girl using the [Silken Fist: Counter Blow] but due to her uncertainty of where to strike her follow through was poor and may or may not have hit her target. However in the process of doing so she was caught with a strike to the gut by her opponent and pushed further into the mist for now she awaits her opponents next move.

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:
With the rigorous training that Asuka had to endure as she honed her body to levels of perfection rivaling that of any martial arts master. Asuka's strength has increased 10 fold to the point where she is able to crush stoned within her grasp and breaks bones of lesser individuals with ease. And while she still has much to learn as a chunin. The youth's power is not one to be challenged lightly, as she is able to perform physical feats that would seem inhuman to even most shinobi.

Asuka is a member of the Waruichi clan and as such has the ability to control a special chakra infused silk that was forged by a special group of silkworms that feed on the corpses of dead clansmen. With it Asuka can craft and shape the silk to her will and uses it in a mostly supplementary fashion to aid her in battle alongside her powerful taijutsu skills.

Iron Burst:
As a sole practitioner of Taijutsu Asuka has relentlessly pushed her body against itself for spectacular results: her strength carries over into her speed, and as such alongside the control she exerts body in spirit and in mind, she is intensely faster than those of a similar level of strength and maneuvering expertly as if the air were an extension of her own body.

A Disciplined Iron Bull:
During Asuka's time as a genin the youth had begun to realize that in order to excel as a shinobi she needed to learn how to properly utilize her chakra. And while she doesn't posses the greatest of reserves the youth has learned through rigorous meditation how to keep her chakra still and calm. As a result she is now able to wield it with a great deal of control and is able to channel only the necessary amounts of chakra into the few jutsu she uses in order to make the most of their abilities whilst still being able to keep up in a fight.

Tactical Training... Of a SortOct 21, 2021 9:20:45 GMT -5
Kazuyo
Kazuyo Avatar
groupnull
Tag:
Words: Tactical Training... Of a Sort
Notes: After getting into the pool with Asuka, Kazuyo sends one of her cats off to fetch a "Shuta", whoever or whatever that may be.

Mugen Kazuyo

"Uhh..." Kazuyo seemed a bit uncertain. "I'm not going to guarantee anything. After all, you totally showed up out of no where."

It was unlikely that someone would just walk in, and certainly not just wander by accidentally. There was plenty of space between Kazuyo's home and the actual walk-ways through the Nekomata compound. Anyway there was there for a reason, or invited.

"You'll definitely want to get over that, though." Kazuyo remarked; not everyone was as confident as the catboss, though. "If you ever intend to get yourself a boyfriend, it'll be really good to get that sort of confidence earlier rather than later.

Kazuyo wandered out towards the edge of the pool and looked over at the lounging feline. "Yeah, that's Haruki. He's a good boy."

The large, fluffy cat looked up when his name was mentioned and peered suspiciously at Kazuyo, but quickly went back to napping. 

After Asuka got into one of the smaller pools, Kazuyo followed her in and dunked herself under the water. After she popped up, she grinned and turned towards the cat.

"Haruuu~!" She called out. "Do a big favor for me and go fetch Shuta, yeah?"

If a cat could roll its' eyes, that one surely did. After a good long stretch, though, it did get up and wander off. 

"Anyway, we'll get a lot of stuff sorted out soon enough."

Tactical Training... Of a SortOct 21, 2021 11:00:28 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

As the girl would step out Kazuyo would tell her that she needs to get over that. "Well excuse me if I want to look decent in front of a boy I like...being naked in front of a boy...it’s...embarrassing.” she’d think. "I mean at least if I first meet him, but maybe you’re right.” the girl was reluctant but went along with it. After Kazuyo would get into the pool Kazuyo would request her pet Haruki to go and fetch someone named Shuta which would cause the girl to panic again.

"W-wait...who’s Shuta...you’re not going to make me t-talk him are you I...I…” the girl would have a mini freak out but after a moment try and compose herself. "Easy Asuka...deep breaths...just calm down.” she’d inhale deeply and then exhale just as sharply to keep herself from falling apart. "I can do this.” she’d say making a confident face that would immediately fall apart, under the weight of her bevy of emotions.

"I can’t do this.” she’d sink into the water allowing it to submerge keeping her nose just above the water line her long braid floating in the water. "I thought it was going to be just us...w-what’re we gonna do when he gets here.” she’d say popping her head back up and her eyes darting to her friend she could really use some words of encouragement right about now.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Asuka would be caught in the mist and would attempt to strike out at the young girl using the [Silken Fist: Counter Blow] but due to her uncertainty of where to strike her follow through was poor and may or may not have hit her target. However in the process of doing so she was caught with a strike to the gut by her opponent and pushed further into the mist for now she awaits her opponents next move.

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:

Iron Burst:

A Disciplined Iron Bull:

Tactical Training... Of a SortOct 21, 2021 11:12:50 GMT -5
Kazuyo
Kazuyo Avatar
groupnull
Tag:
Words: Tactical Training...Of a Sort
Notes: Kazuyo tries to encourage Asuka in preparation for their visitor - hoping that she won't just pass out from embarrassment or something.

Mugen Kazuyo

"Why is it embarrassing?" Kazuyo inquired, truly quite curious. "I've never felt that way. Men enjoy looking at us, and we do a lot that keeps us looking very nice. Why not take advantage of it? Besides, it's an excellent way to get them interested at first."

Kazuyo nodded a bit. She's clearly an outlier in the general world of interactions, but probably not entirely wrong, either. She blatantly lacks inhibitions of any sort, but that would have already been very clear. 

"Shuta is a friend of mine. Nice boy. Very cute." Kazuyo tipped her head from side to side and smiled. "He's going to help you get a little more comfortable, probably."

"You can do it." Kazuyo moved to stand before Asuka and reached down under her arms and pulled her up to give her a nice little hug, but it just put Asuka's face right in her chest. 

"If I didn't believe in you, I'd not be helping." She gave her a couple reassuring pats on the head.

"You've got some time to prepare, anyway."

Tactical Training... Of a SortOct 22, 2021 19:45:55 GMT -5
Asuka Waruichi
Asuka Waruichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

As the girl would keep up her nerves Kazuyo would use a sound argument which would calm her down, she was terrible at this she knew boys looked at her but was very oblivious and now when she’s actively trying to do it herself starts to put a lot of things into question shortly there after Kazuyo would pull her into a hug bringing her head towards her chest.

She’d look up at Kazuyo as she’d talk about the boy in question and how he was going to get her to be a little more comfortable. "I’m still nervous, but I’ll follow your lead.” the girl would perk up a tad but would still have some nerves. "I hope he likes me.” the girl would think with a smile. She’d look in Kazuyo’s direction and something about her faith in her made her feel a bit braver.

"Thanks for believing in me” she’d think, as she cradled her friend. "But aren’t you going to leave?” the girl would wonder as she looked up at her friend. "With you here surely I wouldn’t be able to compete...” she’d look a bit confused as she held onto her friend. "Or is that the point…? Are you trying to light a fire under me with competition? That seems odd. I figured you were simply going to watch from afar."

FOR:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:

Iron Burst:

A Disciplined Iron Bull: