Fujioka Isamu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Fujioka Isamu Avatar
groupnull
age 20 years old birthday June 10 rank Genin... occupation

I CAN'T FIND

0000 WORDS ■ @tag ■ SUPER SMALL NOTE

MY WAY

The young man would have gotten a hard glare his way when he went to push her weapon out of the way. He wasn’t looking, but maybe he could feel the irritation burning through his skull! Regardless she didn’t do more than grumble, aggressively stabbing that weapon into the ground with a hard ‘thud’ at the contact. On Daisuke would talk with that bandit, asking him if he wanted to live… What a waste of time.

Except it was actually kind of clever. Isamu would never admit it to that irritating man, but it was a pretty good plan for them to come out the most successful. Who really cared who the bandit leader was? And they got paid more. A huff and grunt, looking away from Daisuke as she crossed her arms beneath ample chest. Whatever. He could do what he wanted.

Which made it all the more agonizing his dog agreed it was a good idea. A little bit of an irritating shiver and glance to the animal, but ultimately saying nothing. Yeah yeah… Bandit agreed too. Cowardly piss with a tail between his legs as he accepted the fate of another. Daisuke gave his ‘orders’ and Isamu would have one final moment to strike a bit of fear into the heart of that bandit. "Could just shatter his wrists and ankles instead of wasting the rope…” Just grumbled though. Securing the man now banded as the leader and then her hefting him up to sling him over her shoulder. Done was done. Then she could go home and get a drink and some spicy food…

deltra of gangnam style
Isily! has written 294 posts
There's Bandits in them hills! | [M]Jun 30, 2022 16:06:36 GMT -5
Kojima Daisuke
Step aside, don't make this any harder than it has to be.
Kojima Daisuke Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday July 20th rank Chūnin occupation Sage Apprentice, Raikage's Assistant

IF YOU ALWAYS WORRY ABOUT CRUSHING ANTS BENEATH YOUR FEET

"Now, now, Isamu,” Daisuke said, as his hands went busy on the man's restraints. "He's already bloodied bruised and beaten. We have to deliver the bandit leader at least half alive, hm?

With Isamu's help and cooperation, it wouldn't take long for the two to tie up their captive and prepare him for travel. Daisuke himself would go the extra mile, wrapping a kerchief from his pocket over the man's mouth, ensuring he couldn't speak. Once his wrists and ankles had been bound, the chunin would hoist the man up and over his shoulder before he'd turn to Isamu with a satisfactory grin on his face.

"Well, I guess nothin' to do now but hand this guy over to the Daimyo.” Daisuke let out a small breath, his eyes once more giving Isamu a once over, again lingering for a second longer over her hips before he'd reach her gaze. "Gotta hand it to ya, babe. You might be a little more unhinged that most of the cloud kunoichi I've worked with. Well, all of the cloud Kunoichi I've worked with.” He said with a smirk and a laugh. "But we got the job done. It's also kinda nice to see a woman who's not afraid to get their hands dirty and jump into the fray like that.

Readjusting the man now over his shoulder with a little hop, Daisuke would turn and begin to make his way to the Daimyo's village.

"And you're a damn good looker, too.” He said under his breath.

THEN YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO WALK

Temp By: Akira
Matt has written 205 posts