Lochs & Docks | Mission

compose a reply
Lochs & Docks | MissionFeb 9, 2022 1:02:37 GMT -5
Ishida Shoyo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Ishida Shoyo Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
The entire place was a battlefield, with multiple people engaging in combat. One of them stood up, it was Toru as he could see a cloak of red chakra envelope the man. A part of him had some sort of idea of what it was, but right now it wasn't the appropriate time to think about it. There were more important matters at hand, which involved taking out the rest of the ship and trying to find any useful information. Shoyo figured that any information such as maps would likely be found on the Captain's cabin. The cabin itself was easy to spot, as it was normally a large spot on the ship with big windows. The entrance was filled with people fighting, which meant he would have to help his crew to clean up the mess before going in.

Shoyo made his way towards the entrance and prepared himself to engage in combat. He had the intention of helping out some of his crew, he started off by pulling out three shurikens from one of his pockets and holding them with his right hand. At the same time, he held Fumika in his left hand. Shoyo threw the shuriken and aimed it directly at three of the enemies that were busy fighting his men and took them down before they even knew what hit them. The three men he helped out looked at him slightly bowed at him as thanks. "I need you three to come with me, now. I want you three to stay outside, I don't want anyone unwanted coming in, you follow me." He instructed three of the men to stay outside and keep anyone unwanted out, while he went inside the Captain's cabin to get information. The first thing Shoyo did upon setting foot in the office was to head towards the desk, opening shelves and other things with the intention of finding something. After a few minutes of searching the man managed to find something. He pulled out a map that was that the Captain had, the ports and other naval bases of the country were marked there. This would make completing their objectives much easier.

He made his way out of the Captain's cabin, the fight was still going. A part of him had been holding back in order to not destroy the ship as he wouldn't want to destroy any source of information. Now it didn't matter, he had a map that contained the enemy intel. "I found what were looking for, let's finish the job now." Shoyo spoke, was loud enough for him and the rest of his crew to hear him in the middle of the commotion, there was no need to hold back down. They could destroy the ship, and leave no prisoners behind.
has written 33 posts
Lochs & Docks | MissionFeb 14, 2022 15:01:05 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
"Live or die, just do it well.
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
if i'm a danger to myself
Just think what I could do to you

Shoyo would likely find it quite easy to infiltrate wherever he wanted with most of the ship engaged in combat with Toru. Seeing him as a bit of a challenge, though they did so foolishly as even coming in contact with the red chakra was hot and overbearing, leaving destruction wherever he thrashed those tails seemingly easily, at will. He had no reaction to it all, the carnage was second nature to the Mizukage who feared nothing anymore. Whilst Shoyo did what he needed to do, Toru would decimate half the ship. Though, he paid attention to make sure that there was no damage done to allies, or the cabin that Shoyo had disappeared into it.

On and on, until in due time Shoyo appeared again and announced that the ship could be destroyed. Toru would then leap off of the ship into the tumultuous sea, and with a powerful blow, three tails turned into fists to catapult devastating holes in the ship's hull. In doing so, the ship would explode from underneath from all explosive barrels held there, and the ship would begin to sink. Toru knew that was a sign to retreat... Retreat being get back up onto his own ship. So he did, he would stop glowing bright red and come back up to the deck of the Suiryu Ryodan ship. He would wait for everyone back up. They just needed to complete the last leg of their journey before returning home a mission almost well done.

17/20

Han has written 2,374 posts
Lochs & Docks | MissionFeb 18, 2022 17:46:38 GMT -5
Ishida Shoyo
Ishida Shoyo Avatar
groupnull
Now that they have obtained a map that detailed the ports and naval forts that they had around the entirety of the Sea Country. Shoyo had considered to at least spare the Captain in order to extract information from him and get him to mention the places where their bases and ports could be found. That was no longer necessary as he had obtained the map that had those details, a far simpler task than having to interrogate a person that would likely struggle to give up the information. He made sure to notify Toru about his success, they could just decimate the rest of the ship.

"Everyone head back to the ship." He ordered his crew to head back to the ship, the rest of the opposing crew had either been wiped out or injured. The moment he saw the Mizukage power up and leap off of the ship he already had an idea of what was coming for them. With the power, he was wielding he could tell that the young man could sink the ship without any problems. They didn't have to leave any evidence behind, by the time the enemy realizes that one of their ships had gone missing it would be too late for them. By the time Toru started to damage the ship most of his crew had already retreated and Shoyo was the last one to board the ship was he ensured the rest of his men had boarded the ship.

Once everyone on the ship, including Toru, approached him with the map in his hand and showed it to him. "Their naval port is in Taro Island. It's not too far off from our location." Shoyo stated, before turning to look at the helmsman and ordering him to head southwest, they weren't far off from the island. Once the island was in sight, they'll be able to prepare their last attack and leave the country mostly defenseless for the main fleet to handle.

has written 33 posts
Lochs & Docks | MissionFeb 19, 2022 4:34:41 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

Toru would approach, or rather meet Shoyo halfway on the deck when the other approached him too. He would glance over the map that was provided, shown to him in good faith. He looked at it, investigated it with his gaze. Silent, perceptive, he listened and with a small amount of understanding he would nod and look towards the older male.

"Then off we go."

It wouldn't take long for them to continue their pathway towards the goal. The goal here is an island in the Sea Country. They were going to be done soon, they just needed to destroy this port, and make it obvious that they were to not be messed with.

It took about thirty minutes before they arrived at this port, or rather nearby this port. Toru would look to Shoyo.

"Perhaps, send your men?" It would be best if they switched out who went in on the attack each time. He didn't want to make it seem like it was a one man or woman job.

These attacks needed to be multi-faceted, and creative in nature. Toru had attacked solo in Reef Country. Shoyo had too, they had split up in some manner. But now they had both done something and perhaps it was time to send some of the crew out, disperse the shinobi and give them the pleasure of doing the job and once they returned, high tail it out.

19/20

Lochs & Docks | MissionFeb 28, 2022 21:52:38 GMT -5
Ishida Shoyo
Ishida Shoyo Avatar
groupnull
The last objective was quite straightforward, take out the base, and just like that their mission would officially be completed without problems. Shoyo nodded to Toru's statement, as the ship moved southwest towards the island nearby where one of their bases was located. The attack would greatly cripple their enemies, by wiping out their ships and shipyards to prevent them from mobilizing their navy anytime soon. After around 30 minutes they arrived within the proximity of the port, enough for them to move out and attack it without problems.

"A plausible option. I propose that we split up in two groups with the crew, I will lead the first one and you will lead the second one. I will drop by the port first and attack their supplies and ground troops while flanking them from the opposing side and take out their docked ships with the other group." Shoyo said, agreeing with Toru's proposition. A different strategy might be best, after all their current enemy was stronger than their previous one. He also believed that the crew should have their fun and be part of the mission. Victories and success helped increase morale and morale played an important factor. Shoyo believed in his crew's capabilities, but also didn't desire to underestimate their abilities. A swift and decisive strike from both sides would be enough for them to achieve a quick victory.

"Men! Ready yourselves for combat, we will drop by nearby the island and attack the last enemy objective." He called out to the rest of the crew, telling them to prepare their weaponry and tools for combat, as they were going to disembark. The majority of the crew was going to be deployed, Shoyo still planned to leave behind a skeleton crew in order to move the ship and relocate it if necessary. Once the order was given, he turned to look at Toru to see if he agree with his plan, it was simple but effective enough to get the job done. The ship got closer to the island but moved further away from the port to avoid detection from their enemy. Shoyo prepared to disembark soon with the rest of his men and prepare the attack to finish this once and for all.
has written 33 posts
Lochs & Docks | MissionMar 6, 2022 13:21:40 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

"Use transformation technique," Toru would utter he had not intended for them to join in, he had wanted for the crew to do it themselves as getting their chakra signatures involved could prove to be hairy. But he decided that it was not worth arguing over, they had a mission to complete which was more important than arguing. Which was a trait Toru had picked up over time, in the past he might have raised this as an issue. But it was not as if this was going to kill their chances of success.. It was dangerous, one way or another. So he would nod to Shoyo as the other announced to his crew that they were going to go.

And, soon enough they were set off into two different groups. Toru transformed himself into a crew member to blend in better - a tall man with good musculature. But ultimately an every man too.

He had his sword drawn and off they went in attacking what was to be attacked inevitably. Toru didn't shout, he let the other men cry out their battle cries. He was a quiet little killer, and he would remain that way even as he ran in sword raised against those stationed here in this port city.

Lochs & Docks | MissionApr 1, 2022 16:16:30 GMT -5
Ishida Shoyo
Ishida Shoyo Avatar
groupnull
Shoyo agreed and nodded the moment Toru made mention of the usage of the transformation technique. A good idea and something he had used before in the mission. It was always better to go the extra step and be careful so that nobody could potentially identify them. Once they moved out and stepped down on land, he moved along with the rest of the crew. The moment they split themselves in two different groups he performed the transformation jutsu and changed his appearance to match of the rest of the men he was going along with. A man in his 40s, already becoming of age, but experienced with a scar close to his eye that was proof of his experience as a sailor.

His group was ordered to spread out and cover as much area as possible to swiftly take down their enemies. Shoyo looked different from the rest, so he blended in, pulling out his sword the moment he encountered three enemies in front of him. Quickly dispatching them with his sword, Fumika as their lifeless bodies fell down the floor. While everyone else continued, he decided to take advantage of the commotion to take out any ships they might have stationed on the port, after all the longer they took to recover from their attack the better.

He hoped that the Mizukage and his group would handle the rest, with their ships and supplies intact it wouldn't take long for them to recover. Shoyo focused his attention on getting his hands on some explosives that could be found close to the ships, it seemed like they were planning on transporting them into them which was something he would use into his advantage soon enough.
has written 33 posts
Lochs & Docks | MissionApr 2, 2022 5:28:31 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

It was chaos and destruction, just as they had intended. Displace and mismanage the entirety of the port here, send a rippling effect of devastation throughout the port town and onwards into the entire country. Toru was determined to keep at it, and while he could not use his abilities to the full here in his transformed state, that didn't mean he couldn't get quite a bit of work done. Body after body would fall, his group of men - and women - were doing a good job of dispatching. Toru would also place some explosive tags down around strategic points, lighthouses, buildings, any ships that seemed particularly important from a singular glance - anything that obviously carried supplies - all would receive some sort of explosive.

Then, once he would rejoin Shoyo again they would be in a good position to start leaving having done enough work on the town, and at this junction they would be sailing back home since they had hit all the major points that they needed to hit for the mission. Toru wasn't about to blow anything up yet though, they needed to leave first because he didn't want any Kirigakure shinobi in harm's way during the time when the blast would go off.

"We should go, we have done enough work on this spot... We must set a course for Gengetsu." The crown jewel, a port of Mizu no Kuni where they would dock to inevitably return home.

Lochs & Docks | MissionApr 14, 2022 14:16:40 GMT -5
Ishida Shoyo
Ishida Shoyo Avatar
groupnull
Their last objective was swiftly taken out, after all, the skill of the shinobi from Kirigakure in combination with an attack when the enemy isn't expecting it. It was only a matter of minutes for them to sabotage and take out the village and the nearby port, this would greatly limit the mobilization of their forces, and their logistics, and most important it would make it hard for them to repair their damaged ships. The main fleet would breeze through the country with little opposition, allowing them to focus on other objectives. Shoyo's crew did a splendid job taking out any opposition as the enemy soldiers stood no chance for the advanced and well-coordinated attack of the two groups.

Once the area was cleared from hostile, he regrouped with the other group that was led by Toru. Once the two had confirmed that the place was clear and they were good to go. All the objectives had been cleared and it was going to be hard for their enemy to properly mount a counter-attack at a moment like this when their major points had been placed into disarray, especially when they were most likely under the belief that pirates were the ones responsible for this.

"Understood. We're heading back home." Shoyo stated, nodding to the Mizukage's comment. Everybody had performed well, especially with the presence of Toru. Their mission had been completed, everyone made their way back to the ship and once everyone was in the ship sailed back to Gengetsu, the main port city of Kirigakure. It was a long trip back, but now that their mission has completed the crew could rest easily, upon their arrival in the city. Once the ship arrived at the port city, Shoyo made sure to invite his crew to a feast later that day, and of course, invited the Mizukage as well if he desired to join. Morale was something that he always took into account.

[Exit]
has written 33 posts
Lochs & Docks | MissionApr 16, 2022 7:13:52 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
@--

Toru nodded to confirm with Shoyo before he would disappear below deck for the time being. If they were going to sail back it was going to take a while and for now after having done all that they had - and it had taken a while too - well he felt it was time for a bit of a nap. Which was definitely an interesting thing to do after a mission or in the midst of returning from a mission, but the young man had exuded enough energy and he knew that Shoyo as the captain would also take rest when he felt it was necessary for him.

But, they were returning home and Toru was a decently light sleeper in this sorts of situations so if the ship was attacked or rocked in anyway, he would be awake and ready to fight in mere moments. But for now... For now he did need to sleep. So the Mizukage would remove his swords from his waist and lay down in one of the hammocks beneath the deck and rock in it for a while staring at the wooden ceiling of beams and beams and more beams. His eyes slowly closing as he fell fast asleep.

[end]