Remember my memory [closed]

compose a reply
Remember my memory [closed]Jan 26, 2024 11:08:25 GMT -5
Takahashi Akio
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Takahashi Akio Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday May 21st rank Jounin occupation

Akio nodded in understanding as he caught Hotarubi's vibe. Not everyone had the same path, and it was perfectly okay to have different perspectives and priorities. He respected Hotarubi's decision and appreciated the straightforwardness in their conversation. When Hotarubi mentioned the fact that he was from the Yamakira clan Akio would squint a little in disbelief that he hadn’t even taken in the fact that the guy was earthen. His social awareness was a bit worse than his fight awareness, but once he’d accepted the fact that he was basically blind a simple smile would return to his face.

"Hotarubi, I guess I'm just blind," Akio chuckled with acknowledgement before continuing on with a friendly smile. "It was nice talking to you though, I guess I shouldn't hold you up any longer."

Despite just getting back from training out in the jungle, after ruminating about sage mode and how much stronger Ryu was than him it caused something to stir inside of him. He really needed to either go see Ryu or go back out to the jungle and keep training. Given his current stagnation, it was probably more beneficial to go get some pointers from someone that understood sage mode and the gathering of natural chakra much more than him.

With an awkward parting wave, Akio turned and continued on his way, heading towards Ryu's house. He had tasks to attend to and responsibilities to fulfill, but he couldn't help but reflect on the brief encounter with Hotarubi. It was moments like these that reminded him how much he still had to grow in the grand scheme of things, even if just for a short conversation on a bridge.

last edit by Takahashi Akio on Jan 26, 2024 11:08:45 GMT -5
Q has written 181 posts