daichi's purchases

compose a reply
daichi's purchasesApr 4, 2022 5:40:14 GMT -5
yamaguchi daichi
however long it takes.
yamaguchi daichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday september 23 rank chuunin occupation mizukage bodyguard

xp purchase

CHARACTER: Yamaguchi Daichi
SPECIALIZATIONS: Fuinjutsu Primary, Ninjutsu (General) Secondary

JUTSU: Fūinjutsu: Shishi Heikō [Sealing Technique: Lion Closing Roar]
CLASSIFICATION: Fuinjutsu

XP BASE COST: 300
MODIFIER(S): -30 (10% discount)
TOTAL: 270 XP

[a href="https://fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/587/fuuinjutsu-index"][font color="004182"]fuinjutsu: shishi heiko[/font] [i][sealing technique][/i][/a]
last edit by yamaguchi daichi on Jul 1, 2022 2:17:12 GMT -5
tactician has written 260 posts
daichi's purchasesJun 27, 2022 7:16:28 GMT -5
yamaguchi daichi
however long it takes.
yamaguchi daichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday september 23 rank chuunin occupation mizukage bodyguard

in the mountains

MISSION RANK: B-Rank, 20 posts

LINK TO THREAD: Started w/ Yuki Enri, finished solo x

LINK TO MISSION: Kiri: Economy x

DESCRIPTION:
After making a trip to the designated mountain range in Mizu no Kuni with his mentor Enri, Enri was called away for a different, urgent mission. Though she encourage Daichi to return back to the safety of the village, Daichi was determined to complete his assigned task, and set about his goal of verifying the mining potential of the mountain as well as clearing out the unauthorized personnel using it as a home base. Though he had good intentions, his blundering caused a cave-in due to the abandoned mine's poor infrastructure, trapping him inside with the bandits and Nukenin who had made the caves their temporary residence.

Despite this hiccup, Daichi carried on with the mission, dispatching the squad of bandits and getting into a fight with the Nuke-nin. Though he sustained major injuries, he was ultimately victorious. Then, however, he was faced with the difficulty of navigating his way to freedom and making it back home. He eventually did... a week later, nearly dead from dehydration and suffering from a severe infection.

Mission accomplished?

daichi's purchasesJul 1, 2022 3:13:57 GMT -5
yamaguchi daichi
however long it takes.
yamaguchi daichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

xp purchase

JUTSU: kirigakure no jutsu [hidden mist technique]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
XP BASE COST: 75
MODIFIER(S): --
TOTAL: 75 XP

JUTSU: shunshin no jutsu [body flicker technique]

JUTSU: kekkai: kabe [barrier: wall]

JUTSU: kekkai: yari [barrier: spear]

JUTSU: katon: faia tama no jutsu [fire release: fire projectiles]

JUTSU: kekkai: kyōka suru [barrier: strengthen]
XP BASE COST: 125
TOTAL: 125 XP

GRAND TOTAL: 500 XP

daichi's purchasesJul 24, 2022 5:30:19 GMT -5
yamaguchi daichi
however long it takes.
yamaguchi daichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

radioactive

RANK OF TRAINING: C-Rank: 13 rotations

RANK OF SHINOBI: Chuunin

JUTSU BEING LEARNED: EXP Only

SENSEI BONUS: N

LINK TO THREAD: link x

DESCRIPTION:
The Mizukage required assistance in training a new aspect of his bijuu: poison coral. Daichi, a trusted bodyguard, was aon obvious candidate. The two sparred, and despite Daichi being overwhelmingly outmatched, he did his best to persist through the fight despite the poison working its way through his system, focusing primarily on maintaining his barriers in order to try to force Toru to maintain the poisonous structure of the Sanbi's coral while breaking down Daichi's defenses. Daichi eventually collapses, and an antidote is administered.

last edit by yamaguchi daichi on Jul 24, 2022 20:37:40 GMT -5
daichi's purchasesFeb 28, 2023 7:29:10 GMT -5
yamaguchi daichi
however long it takes.
yamaguchi daichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

dopes in ropes

RANK OF TRAINING: E-Rank [6/5 posts]

SENSEI BONUS: Y

DESCRIPTION:
When Yuki Enri is abruptly called away from a lesson, Daichi takes over to teach the Hozuki brothers a basic academy technique. The boys are ruthless and Daichi has no idea how to teach two bored pre-teens, but he does his best... and they learned the technique, even if it meant Daichi got bullied in the process. A win's a win, right?

daichi's purchasesMar 1, 2023 17:47:10 GMT -5
Mint
Don't be afraid of death, be afraid of the unlived life.
Mint Avatar
groupnull
age 29 years old birthday 09/02 rank a big ninny occupation makeshift mod
[newclass=.mnt]width:350px;padding:25px;text-align:justify;background-color:#ffffff;font:13px Open Sans;line-height:20px;color:#000000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mnt:hover]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.5s;transition-duration:.5s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mnt b]color:#6db593;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mnt i]color:#252525;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[attr="class","mnt"]1/1
mnt#0001 has written 36 posts
daichi's purchasesMay 16, 2023 19:05:00 GMT -5
yamaguchi daichi
however long it takes.
yamaguchi daichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

throwing rocks

RANK OF TRAINING: E-Rank [7/5 posts]

SENSEI BONUS: Y

DESCRIPTION:
Having been assigned to keep tabs on the academy student Tota, given the troubled nature of how he cambe to be in the village, Daichi found him one day sullenly tossing rocks into a stream. He'd been struggling with a bully at school, and Daichi felt compelled to help. They talked for a while, Daichi doing his best to cheer Tota up, and after a short conversation Daichi offered to help Tota with his shuriken-throwing technique... and has maybe become more attached to the subject of his surveillance than he strictly ought to be.

daichi's purchasesJun 22, 2023 5:22:50 GMT -5
yamaguchi daichi
however long it takes.
yamaguchi daichi Avatar
groupMist Shinobi

xp purchase

JUTSU: katon: haijingakure no jutsu [fire release: hiding in ash and dust technique]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu (General)

JUTSU: kyōzō [mirror image]
MODIFIER(S): -7.5
TOTAL: 67.5 XP

JUTSU: kekkai no yoroi [barrier armor]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu (General)
TOTAL: 125 XP

JUTSU: hanpatsu shīru [repulsion seal]
MODIFIER(S): -12.5
TOTAL: 112.5 XP

JUTSU: mahi shīru [paralysis seal]
MODIFIER(S): -12.5
TOTAL: 112.5 XP

GRAND TOTAL: 492.5 rounded to 493 XP

C-Ranks:

[a href="https://fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/587/fuuinjutsu-index#:~:text=Mahi%20Sh%C4%ABru%20%5BParalysis%20Seal%5D"][font color="004182"]mahi shīru[/font] [i][paralysis seal][/i][/a]
[a href="https://fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/587/fuuinjutsu-index#:~:text=Hanpatsu%20Sh%C4%ABru%20%5BRepulsion%20Seal%5D"][font color="004182"]hanpatsu shīru[/font] [i][repulsion seal][/i][/a]
[a href="https://fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/578/non-elemental-ninjutsu#:~:text=Kekkai%20no%20Yoroi%20(Barrier%20Armor)"][font color="878787"]kekkai no yoroi[/font] [i][barrier armor][/i][/a]

D-Ranks:

[a href="https://fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/587/fuuinjutsu-index#:~:text=Ky%C5%8Dz%C5%8D%20%5BMirror%20Image%5D"][font color="004182"]kyōzō[/font] [i][mirror image][/i][/a]
[a href="https://fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/579/katon-ninjutsu-index#:~:text=Katon%3A%20Haijingakure%20no%20Jutsu%20%5BFire%20Release%3A%20Hiding%20in%20Ash%20and%20Dust%20Technique%5D"]katon: haijingakure no jutsu [fire release: hiding in ash and dust technique][/a]

last edit by yamaguchi daichi on Jun 22, 2023 5:27:56 GMT -5