If my wings could fly (Shimako)

compose a reply
If my wings could fly (Shimako)Nov 17, 2022 20:41:28 GMT -5
Arai Shimako
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Arai Shimako Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age birthday rank occupation
Shigeru produced his weapon from a scroll, an elegant blade with a delicately carved hilt and handle, almost four foot in length. It was a beautiful blade and Shimako did give it an admiring glance - she appreciated intricate beauty in weaponry like that. Carving details into her puppets was one of her favorite parts of doing the work. Even if it gave no mechanical leverage, liking the appearance of your tools could do a lot for one's confidence, in her opinion.

Shigeru sliced his finger carefully on the blade and used his blood to sign the contract. Shimako allowed it a moment to soak into the textile of the scroll before rolling it up again, to be returned to the hawks soon. It allowed another moment to consider the blade.

"A large blade. Very sharp," Gaman stated, clicking her talons against the ground. She wasn't the most battle-minded of her kind, but even she felt the itch of battle looking at a finely crafted weapon, interested to test its mettle against her own abilities. Now wasn't the time for that, though - Shigeru needed to be given the opportunity to practice a little more before Shimako would unleash the full force of the hawks on him. 

"I look forward to sparring with you. I'm sure with your diligent study, we'll have the chance, soon." Gaman bowed her head slightly, and then released herself back to the lands of the hawk, vanishing in a puff of smoke.

Shimako clapped her hands together, enthused.

"This is amazing. I'm excited to get started, and to see your blade put to work. I'll leave you to your duties for today, but let's meet tomorrow to begin your training, yes?"

If Shigeru agreed, Shimako would excitedly make her way home, ready to prepare some lesson plans for the next day.
has written 52 posts