compose a reply
Under New Management - [Kizumi]Feb 28, 2023 6:21:23 GMT -5
hirana kizumi
death before dishonor.
hirana kizumi Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 37 years old birthday october 13 rank jounin occupation raikage

A HEART'S A HEAVY BURDEN

Kizumi rolled her eyes, but she smiled despite herself. How in the hell she had ended up in this situation, in this office, she didn’t rightly know—but whatever titles people decided to thrust upon her, she was determined to step up to the task. Whatever it took.

She was afraid for a minute that Hayato would refuse. She’d understand, obviously, but she’d be disappointed… and was instead rewarded with a simple, I accept, Kizumi. She clapped her hands together, unable to reign in her excitement.

"Fan-tastic,” she said, circling around to the proper side of her desk and opening a few drawers—all relatively well organized, but she hadn’t yet developed the muscle memory for where everything was. Pulling out a form and a fresh sheaf of parchment, she started scribbling down a rough draft of what would be a formal letter to the Daimyo when Hayato had… a request?

She stopped writing, and looked up.

’A good office in the building, with a fridge stocked with drinks.’

Kizumi laughed. "Consider it done, Councilman Kazuhiro. I’ll have the paperwork done by the end of the day.”

She needed to start making moves, and quickly. With any luck, this would be the beginning of a productive relationship.

LAIKA OF THQ

tactician has written 451 posts
Under New Management - [Kizumi]Sept 24, 2023 0:22:41 GMT -5
Kazuhiro Hayato
All is Dust
Kazuhiro Hayato Avatar
groupCloud Shinobi
age 35 years old birthday 11/20 rank Jōnin occupation Council Member
[attr="class","dilyrics2"]Shinobi May Keep Secrets ButLoyalty
[attr="class","dilyric2"]Is It's Own Reward
[attr="class","dibody2"]
And the die was cast. Hayato pondered on the decision as his requested had left his lips. Hands behind his back as if he waited for marching hours to an uncertain doom and oddly he felt a sense of peace mingling with, well, he couldn't quite put that in place. Perhaps it was some sadness or a close equivalent to grief as he left the only life, the only life he had ever known for most of his life. As he heard the laughter of the Raikage echo in her chambers, he looked down as he felt a sensation being lifted from his shoulders and yet the uncertainty of what his life would be now, began to invade him.

Hayato remained silent for a brief instance as he simply tried to process what had been discussed and doubts began to creep on whether or not he would be successful on. "I will clear my desk at the headquarters... If I may be so bold to ask, I would like to speak to my ANBU, at least the ones present before the move is finalized." He explained.

Should he give his thanks? It was just a lateral movement into a chain of command. It was another command at the end of the day, simple as that. One of the countless that he had carried over. As he regained his composure and his hand dove to the pouch that hung from his belt, he would produce a mask, features save for two slits that contrasted like obsidian on unblemished marble. This, had been the face that he had wore for more than twenty years, a part of his being. "There is a more... elaborate ceremony for this, but I don't believe you nor I like to stand on ceremony." He added as he took a step closer and extended his hand, offering the mask for her to take.

[attr="class","ditags2"]word count @tag notes if you want
[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.dilyrics2]width:120px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:7px;text-transform:uppercase;padding:10px;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dilyric2]font-family:Oswald;font-size:15px;color:#583a3e;width:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.dibody2 b]color:#583a3e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ditags2]font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;margin-top:5px;color:#999;line-height:13px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ditags2 span]color:#583a3e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
Harukei has written 227 posts