Two Worlds

compose a reply
Two WorldsAug 1, 2022 21:12:30 GMT -5
Nanashi Yuki
No mountain too steep, no valley too deep!
Nanashi Yuki Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 12 years old birthday 12/29 rank Genin occupation Gorilla Sage Apprentice

[Word Count]: 252
OOC Note(s):

Yuki grinned wide and pumped her fist discretely in triumph of idea tactics! Taki went on to practical matters, though, and Yuki nodded, taking out a spool of narrow wire and tying it to the kunai's handle. As Taki got into position, Yuki looked around, judging possible targets of opportunity for a distraction, finally settling on spotting a mango hanging low on a branch, just past a heavier branch near the ground. Hurling the kunai, she speared the fruit with a splattery sound, thumping to the ground with the wire draped over the branch. Then she reeled it in, carefully, once she saw Taki was in position to benefit from the distraction, using the leaking liquid and bulk of the fruit to make the movement seem more enticing and similar to a wounded animal.

In short order, Taki dispatched the beast, and Yuki padded over as she spooled up the wire and grinned. "Great job! Man, I sure am glad you're hauling it back and not me. I'd be squished under all that meat!"

She tilted her head at that last comment though. "What do you mean, you hate the skinning part? Is it worse than dressing chickens for dinner?"

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Skills/Traits In-Usage]:
▣ | Passive | Relentless Resources (Enchanced Ch. Reserves)
▣ | Passive | Spider Monkey (Enchanced Speed)
[Items Worn[Passively]]: ▣ None
[Items used]: ▣ None
[Sennin Mōdō [Rotation]]:0 ▣ | [Deactive]
[Techniques Executed]:

Template "Borrowed" From Jian!
    Threnody has written 149 posts
    Two WorldsAug 1, 2022 23:15:57 GMT -5
    Taki Okada
    I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
    Taki Okada Avatar
    groupRock Shinobi
    age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

A loser like you ain't got no guts!

As the girl shouted Taki would look over to her to pipe down since she figured more animals might arrive soon if she wasn’t careful. "Keep it down, if we’re too lound we might alert his friends.” as if walking with a large target on their backs wasn’t already a bit of a bad sign to begin with. The younger said that she didn’t understand why Taki didn’t exactly like the skinning process. "Boy kiddo you’ve got a lot to loin about this whole roughin in da woods thing.” it seemed a little mean but shortly after the girl would add on something else to it.

"But eyy, betta now den layta…when I was in de exams I suuucked at this whole survival thing.” Once they had arrived at camp the girl would place the creature down and would then ask the girl to give her a spare kunai and use it to skin the creature, as she cut into it the smell was disgustingly pungent and from the the girl would begin to gut the creature tossing the remains aside. "I don't think I'll eva get used to dis.” she’d say it was very clear that with Taki’s nature as a city girl made something simply unadjustable for her, but she gritted her teeth and bared it.

"Go get some sticks and set em aside I’ll use to make a fire, once this thing is cooked we should be alright.” it was clear the girl was quite irritated by the prospect of what she needed to do evident by a heavy sigh, followed by a laugh as she placed her bloodied hands against the waist of her leaotard, hopefully once the fire was started her annoyance would subside.

MOVMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

[Heavyweight: Super Strength SA]

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

✤ | Abilities (Imperfect Enhancement)
    ✤ Gorilla Grip [Grip Strength]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

✤ Gorilla Press [Natural Taijutsu]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

✤ The Immovable Force [Durability]

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

294 WORDSSHORT NOTE
    deltra of gangnam style
    Meep has written 1,707 posts
    Two WorldsAug 2, 2022 0:09:59 GMT -5
    Nanashi Yuki
    Nanashi Yuki Avatar
    groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 299
    OOC Note(s):

Yuki winced as she was chastised. "Eesh. Sorry! I was thinkin' about stayin' quiet so that big guy didn't hear us but I get it. I'll keep it down!" She murmured, calm and following along. "And maybe I do, but that means you got a lotta teachin' to do, sensei!" She did her best to play it off as playful, but Taki's rough edges were grating as she bore down on Yuki.

"You did?" Yuki passed over her kunai and crouched nearby, watching as Taki separated the skin from the meat, wrinkling her nose at the super potent stench. "Whoa. Wow. Chickens don't smell half that bad. Is that stink a predator thing? Or a big animal thing?" She nodded, nose still scrunched, clearly on the same page as Taki with the stink.

At the direction to get sticks, Yuki nodded and scampered off, hunting for what she thought would work pretty well. She started picking up sticks off the ground, but frowned, all the sticks either green or soggy. She hunted a bit deeper, finding some standing dead wood and collecting sticks off it, along with strips of bark and some thicker branches she snapped off entirely, coming back with tinder crammed into her fist and her arms full of various sizes of sticks!

"You know, Taki-sama, you don't seem like you're having much fun. Are you sure you wanna do this? I know I kinda got sprung on you, and so did the test- should we ask to do it later, maybe?"

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

Two WorldsAug 3, 2022 23:47:18 GMT -5
      Taki Okada
      Taki Okada Avatar
      groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Once the two had made their way back to camp, Yuki had noted the pungent smell of the meat that she was carving up. "I wouldn’t know my food is usually carved up bafore I eat it.” the girl would say wishing she could plug her nose with her leotard. "But what I do know is dat it stinks.” the girl would say as she kept at it, as she turned around she’d see that the girl had sticks.

"Alright kiddo now take one of dhose sticks and rub em together till ya make a spark once ya do dat we’ll have ourselves a nice fiya.” Once the girl had finished putting the fire together she’d grab a few more sticks to make the spit and then set the tiger up now that it was all carved apart and now all they needed to do was wait for it to be finished.

As they waited for their food to roast as the sun began to set leaving a pinkish hue in the skies the girl would remark that Taki didn’t look as if she was having much fun. To which Taki would let out a sigh. "I mean I guess it’s cause dis ain’t really where I’d radda be but ya know…you take the good with da bad. Da powers n such are fun and trainin is nice but…I just miss my old life ya know.” the girl was getting used to it admittedly but she would still never really get used too it and while she tried to make the best of it there were some days where dat just wasn’t possible.

"But ya know I guess I should be…in a way I guess yeah it is kinda fun de excitement of it all, maybe I oughta start mellowin out a bit.” the girl would chuckle strange she needed that but didn’t really seem to realize it. "Are you havin fun Kiddo?”

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

During Taki's training she learns that she has a significant amount of energy and after graduating to the rank of genin she began to learn how to properly make use of them under the tutelage of Midori Chizawa. As a result the girl is now able to perform a bevy of powerful techniques for longer periods of time without tiring as quickly as others.

With the rigorous training that Taki's now able to throw down with the best of them boasting monstrous strength fitting for her professional wrestling background, having combined that with the training she performed at the academy has now made her able to performs ridiculous feats such as being able to crush stones in her grip causing concussions and snap bones with her powerful strikes and holds. Taki has also increased the amount of weight she is able to lift by a massive margin in a way that makes her an even more fearsome taijutsu practitioner than before.

[Wrestling Genius]

As a result of her training, and advancements as a genin. Taki's grappling ability has increased even further making her wrestling based techniques far more difficult to deal with and escape from. As a result, her slams, holds, submissions and suplex's are far more damaging and harder to escape from then that of a genin who is not trained in these particular abilities.

[Sage Mode]

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body and overall Taijutsu prowess increase exponentially most notably her grip strength allowing her to take hold of someone with a painful amount of power amplifying her already proficient ability to grapple with an opponent making it significantly harder to be broken out of as well a deal a considerable amount of damage.

When transforming into Sage Mode Taki's body Taki is able to use nature energy to harness her powers in order to make her more physically imposing than normal adding to her natural affinities with Taijutsu allowing her move faster and hit harder heavy items thus adding a good amount of power and heft to her attacks allowing her to snap bones with much less effort and outpace a good majority of her enemies with her monstrous charge.

Due to the coarse strength of a gorilla's skin Taki is able to withstand a good amount of extra punishment allowing her to be able to withstand blows from most enemies that most shinobi wouldn't be able to normally withstand. As such blows from strong fighters are reduced by a considerable amount and when struck feel like colliding with a considerably immovable force.

323 WORDSSHORT NOTE
      deltra of gangnam style
      Two WorldsAug 4, 2022 0:47:23 GMT -5
      Nanashi Yuki
      Nanashi Yuki Avatar
      groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 333
      OOC Note(s):

"Oh, that makes sense. Obaa-chan and Okaa-san always have chickens in the back yard, and Obaa-chan would roast one up whenever the whole family was around on the weekend. It was a little much to eat otherwise. I always plucked and cleaned the chicken up. It didn't smell nearly so bad as all this!" Yuki's bandana had found its way down over her face, as if to filter out some of the smell.

The idea of making a fire by rubbing sticks together seemed puzzling to Yuki, but she followed the instructions from the more experienced wilderness survivor until they had a nice fire going to roast up hunks of hopefully tasty tiger meat!

"Oh? Really? Where would you rather be than on an awesome adventure in a magical sage forest with your new, promising protege?" Yuki didn't sound offended, more just immediately fascinated that there was somewhere SOMEHOW BETTER than this!

"Old life? How's things different? I see you about as much as I see most of the grownup shinobi. I ain't saying you're wrong, I'm just wondering what's different. Aren't you off on missions all the time like everyone else is?"

That last question was a no-brainer, and Yuki grinned wide. "Tons of fun! Honestly, for one, it's nice to hang out with someone that can keep up with me. I mean, you can do more'n keep up, obviously, but mosta the other genin and even a lot of the chuunin can't hang with my pace. It's kinda fun being the one trying to catch up a little for once! Plus this whole forest is like. Freakin' magical! All these animals and plants- I ain't ever seen such a massive green place in Iwa before!"

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]:

Two WorldsAug 5, 2022 9:30:06 GMT -5
        Taki Okada
        Taki Okada Avatar
        groupRock Shinobi

Taki "Bakudan" Okada

Taki would hear the young girl speaking on pretty much the entirety of her situation involving her grandmother and grandfather about how they would cook chickens and that the odor wasn’t as a bad as this one. It made Taki think to a degree about her own family in some small part and how grateful she was for them not everyone had the chance to be so lucky.

The girl would then take note of how Taki said that she had stated that she’d have her old life back and what that was like to which Taki who had by this point would’ve realized that the food was nearly ready and would spin it over on the spit. "Yeah but ya know…I miss being in front of the crowd and da roar of da fans, but I almost wonder if I can even go back to awl dat now.” things had changed Taki wasn’t the civilian she was before she was the somewhat all powerful gorilla sage and when she finally did go back maybe her position had changed.

She went from being someone who used to attend every show to now only showing up sporadically if not at all she’d taken on a lot of work up to this point. "Aggh…I can’t let this get to me I’ve got a job to do.” the girl would think to herself. "The show must go on…” that was the motto of the Okada clan even when things were tough and it was nearly time for the curtain call. They couldn't give up people were counting on them and the show needed to keep going.

As the girl seemed caught up in her thoughts however she was glad to hear that the girls was having fun but it was only going to get harder once she was out own her own. "Well good ta hear…anyway food’s almost done so let’s eat and den tomorra mornin I’ll teach you how to catch some rain water.”

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

SUMMARY

SA's:

House of Fire

[Wrestling Genius]

[Sage Mode]

332 WORDSSHORT NOTE
        deltra of gangnam style
        Two WorldsAug 6, 2022 21:23:55 GMT -5
        Nanashi Yuki
        Nanashi Yuki Avatar
        groupRock Shinobi

[Word Count]: 253
        OOC Note(s):

"Man. I can feel that. I used to pretend that was me! Jumping off of fences screaming about how Kumozaru was coming down from the TOP ROP!" Yuki threw her hands up! "My parents had to issue a "chairs are not weapons" rule after I broke one in the back yard fighting a tree." She flopped backwards and looked up at the thick overgrowth above them.

https://cutewallpaper.org/21/made-in-abyss-background/Made-in-Abyss-04-Random-Curiosity.jpg

"Yeah? Why wouldn't you be able to? Midori-sama did. She even moved villages. You'd be even more badass - sorry- in the ring now than you were before! What's the obstacle, huh?"

"Ooh! Is it really ready? I can't wait to dig in!" Yuki scrambled up and over, taking a hunk of meat once offered and biting into it eagerly- only to pause with a weird look on her face as she chewed. "... uh... how come it's... boring?"

Clearly somebody never bothered to cook for herself, or she'd know food was just less exciting without salt, pepper, and seasonings. She ate all the same, but made a mental note to herself to figure out what made food taste good. She LOVED roasted meat! This should be delicious!

Whatever it was, she was gonna pack in her gear every time from now on!

[IC COMBAT INFORMATION]

[Techniques Executed]: